It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien caught on tape?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Watch the video, wtf is that at the end? www.thesun.co.uk...

Watch the movie, don't say stuff based off the pic.

Teenager Jose Alvarez - who filmed the gnome - yesterday told national newspaper El Tribuno that they caught the creature while larking about in their hometown of General Guemes, in the province of Salta, Argentina.

He said: “We were chatting about our last fishing trip. It was one in the morning.

“I began to film a bit with my mobile phone while the others were chatting and joking.

"Suddenly we heard something - a weird noise as if someone was throwing stones.

"We looked to one side and saw that the grass was moving. To begin with we thought it was a dog but when we saw this gnome-like figure begin to emerge we were really afraid."

Jose added that other locals had come forward to say they had spotted the gnome.

He said: “This is no joke. We are still afraid to go out - just like everyone else in the neighbourhood now.

"One of my friends was so scared after seeing that thing that we had to take him to the hospital.”

[edit on 16-3-2008 by And1balla2829]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why is it when I read the title of this thread I though of an alien getting stuck on one of those mouse glue traps?

Anyway, it's obviously the Travelocity Gnome checking out a nearby vacation spot for current construction. Either that or a kid/little person with a pointy hoodie on.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That thing is way to small to be a kid.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've brought this one to Orion437's attention: he's from Argentina and i'm sure he'll be able to find out more. I've been for one year near Salta, but i've never spotted gnomes there

new topics

top topics

join