It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by _Del_
Then we definitely shouldn't trust anything Ultima says. He works for the conspirators...

You really do not know anything about what goes on in the real world do you?

NSA was one of several agencies that warned the government of the attacks.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

That was part of the cover. They warned the government to hide the fact that they were part of it
What better way to hide then in plain site ! Now nobody is looking in their direction so they can go back to conspiring to take over the world
And since you work for them, does that make you a pawn or a conspirator?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
So if you're going to try to bully and cow everyone around you by making up rules, it'd be best if you followed them.

But why should i follow the rules if no one else is going to?

Nobody else made the DEMAND, you did. Lead by example. If you really were in the military, you'd know that.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Something more than anecdotal evidence and blurry 5 frame per second clips of a plane hitting the pentagon. I think that strong scientific evidence is needed. You would need a majority of experts in any scientific field to support any of your claims for me to even consider a conspiracy. Another acceptable thing would be government officials(a bunch of them, not just one or two nutcases) to come out and say "Yea, we did it".

Also, I think that all believers in the conspiracy should watch popular mechanics "Screw Loose Change" video and read their articles about it. They defiantly changed my mind.

So in order of importance

1. Strong scientific evidence backed by a majority of experts in any field supporting any claim.(I mean flight experts agreeing with you on a flight part of the conspiracy, I don't mean mix and match and have Dermatologist agreeing with you about the burning temperature of fossil fuel.)

2. Government admittance. A formal address to the public saying "Yup, it was us."

Thats it. Gets those and ill hop the fence.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Petrox

Petrox....welcome to ATS!!

I wished to pull your whole post, but that's bad form...so I'll try to address your points, as I remember them.

There is plenty of evidence of AAL77 striking the Pentagon....there was DNA recovered, there are parts of the airplane, and there were the Flight Recorders.....both of them, the CVR and the DFDR. There is a multitude of photos of debris, as well.

As a pilot, I have seen portions of the DVDR transcripts, as pertaining to the AutoFlight System, and the Navigation radio tuning, from take-off to impact.

This data could not in any way be faked, it is digital....and had to have been recorded by the device on board. There is a chain of custody, once the recorder(s) is/are found. I say is/are because there are two....in the case of AAL77, the CVR data has not been released. It might be so incomplete, as to be unreadable.

UAL93 CVR, however, was readable....and the transcript has been released, along with the DFDR data.....

So....either all four airplanes were fake hijackings, or the real events occured, as reported.

What's most likely???

An incredible gov't cover-up.....this from an administraton, only eight months in to their term???? And, at the helm, an idiot who couldn't find his way out of a wet paper sacK????

Use your head here....bush jr. is a moron....bush sr. is the smart one, none of his sons amounted to anything, they are all idiots....

gwb was never elected in the first place....it is a sham, a ruse....and the American people stood still and allowed it to happen. Shame on us.....

edit for spelling.....

[edit on 5/28/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm reading all these replies and nobody seems to pay attention to

follow the Money or

whose practice is it to keep secrets from all of us?

These two elements would lead one to view the 911 attack as a profitable conspiracy.

Nobody is arguing against this but they're not saying it either.

You're still tangled up in What Is Official and stuff like that pure hypothetical claptrap because a coverup is not the crime itself.

A coverup takes a conspiracy and buries it in other distractions like Official Story Versus Conspiracy Theory.

A person could also call the Official Story A conspiracy theory equally unlikely.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

sarcastic....hmmm....good points you raise.

except....when you 'follow the money', as you surmise....is it before the fact, or after the fact???

Meaning....foreknowedge of 9/11....or profit-taking immediately after 9/11?? Follow THAT money, please....can't wait to see where that takes you!!!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Nobody else made the DEMAND, you did. Lead by example. If you really were in the military, you'd know that.

Oh really, you believers are demanding i show evidence all the time but do not show any in return.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Meaning....foreknowedge of 9/11....or profit-taking immediately after 9/11?? Follow THAT money, please....can't wait to see where that takes you!!!

According the 9/11 commisson about $300,000 was put into the hijackers US bank accounts.

See Staff Statement 16 page 11.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Petrox
Something more than anecdotal evidence and blurry 5 frame per second clips of a plane hitting the pentagon. I think that strong scientific evidence is needed. You would need a majority of experts in any scientific field to support any of your claims for me to even consider a conspiracy. Another acceptable thing would be government officials(a bunch of them, not just one or two nutcases) to come out and say "Yea, we did it".

Also, I think that all believers in the conspiracy should watch popular mechanics "Screw Loose Change" video and read their articles about it. They defiantly changed my mind.

So in order of importance

1. Strong scientific evidence backed by a majority of experts in any field supporting any claim.(I mean flight experts agreeing with you on a flight part of the conspiracy, I don't mean mix and match and have Dermatologist agreeing with you about the burning temperature of fossil fuel.)

2. Government admittance. A formal address to the public saying "Yup, it was us."

Thats it. Gets those and ill hop the fence.

Thanks for your post. I watched the screw loose change video and liked it as well. I can't find a link to the video. Would you mind posting the link if you can find it?
Also, one thing I've always thought to be funny regarding the loose change kids is that they recant/change FACTS with each new version. The same FACTS that they were 100%, ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE about in the previous version. Kinda kills their credibility you'd think ?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hey Ultima, I am still waiting.

Step Up or Shut Up, Mr. Big Talk.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Oh really, you believers are demanding i show evidence all the time but do not show any in return.

You made the claims. You back them up.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Don't bother, Ultima is a little kid who talks big but can't back it up. When you ask him questions that will prove what a fraud he is he makes childish excuses to not answer.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 29-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottie18

Don't bother, Ultima is a little kid who talks big but can't back it up. When you ask him questions that will prove what a fraud he is he makes childish excuses to not answer.

You can guess why Ultima1 was banned at eBaum's World Forum

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Follow ALL the money, from conspiracy to all outcomes.

But onspiracy is not a matter of simple sensationalism. I've made the same point in this thread that conspiracy is a matter of confining the method to secrecy and the outcome to disrupting what is law-ful normal behavior.

Nobody is paying any attention to what I'm saying so I must be in the wrong thread.

Bye

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

I AM paying attention!!

sarcastic....good avatar, BTW!

I think....any criminal wrong-doing, if it exists, will eventually be revealed...as pertains to 9/11. Have patience.....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hey Ultima, I am still waiting.

Step Up or Shut Up, Mr. Big Talk.

I have been waiting for almost 7 years, you can wait also.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

You can guess why Ultima1 was banned at eBaum's World Forum

I am just amazed he has been allowed to post here this long. He lies about what others say, he says one thing and then changes it when called on it, he insults people. What are the mods doing?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
You made the claims. You back them up.

Are you going to back your claims also ?

Here is the name and datsd for the 1 set of photos i posted, jsut to show that i do have the information. I will be wating for you guys to post some information now too so i know you have it.

www.w3.org...
Photos of World Trade Center: Ground zero 31 October
Copyright © 2001 Ian Jacobs
i114.photobucket.com...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

[edit on 29-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I am just amazed he has been allowed to post here this long. He lies about what others say, he says one thing and then changes it when called on it, he insults people. What are the mods doing?

Maybe becasue the mods on here are not biased and can see that i post facts and evidence to support what i post, unlike others.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join