It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I thought I'd post this video for all those who don't believe an aluminum plane can damage steel.

The video shows a plastic pop bottle destroying a concrete cinder block. So thin plastic, under the right circumstances, can destroy a concrete block. Interesting....

www.break.com...

Don't try this at home or at the NSA

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't know about everyone else but I really don't need sourced testimony and photos to prove there were fires, that they were hot enough to reach red-heat, a variety of material melted and that they produced smoke. It's what I call self evident and all the material to achieve it was on site without the need for any conspiracy at all.

To make matters worse there seems to be an attempt to make the fires after the main event somehow conspiratorial but as usual there's no proof of that. All we can be sure of is that they burnt a long time but lots of fires do that as many have stated.

What possible reason could there be to use high-tech methods to make a fire in a pile of rubble hotter?

If I'd come here without any prior knowledge of 9/11 at all (didn't even know it had happened) and just reviewed all that's said and presented in ATS threads along with close personal analysis of the more spectacular claims & links, I could only come to a conclusion very much like the heavily maligned 'official story'. The room for variation is more in the 'front-end' of the affair like who flew the planes, how they got control and why they did it. Everything after that just seems like collateral damage.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
You just said that UAL 93 never crashed in Shanskville, PA.

Flight 93 crashed in PA. even though there is no evidnce to support this.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

jfj!!1

Dude! KE rules!!

No.....I'm in my fifties, I can't pull off that baloney talk.....not a surfer.

But, nice fiind!!!

Best

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Maybe you can but since you haven't, we don't know that, do we?

If i post sources for my photos will the believers post sources for the photos they posted?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
I am not asking you for you think. I am asking you to show me this so-called "official story." Where is it? What makes it "official"? What makes it a "story"?

You know the official story thats based on the conspiracy that terrorist hijacked planes.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Also, please provide when, where and by whom the photographs you posted were taken. I've heard you say you can, but haven't actually seen the information. Contact information for the photographer would be a plus.

As stated if i post sources for my photos will the believers post souirces for the photos they posted?

If not its a waste of my time to post sources.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Gosh. This is easy.

Who keeps secrets that they then use to make top-down policy decisions? By definition anything they do is a conspiracy.

Who falls into this category? the religious Right, the Shadow Government, Knighthoods of Europe, think tanks run by the rich, NSA/CIA etc. These must amount to half the influence in the world by now.

I think anybody who doesn't see conspiracies as a dominant paradigm doesn't want to know they're being tricked.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottie18

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Yes all my co-workers and i have lots of laughs at immature people like you who still believe the official story.

Why are you and the believers so afraid to do research and post sources of photos when asked?

I can post sources for the photos i posted, why can't the believers?

Let's analyze your response:

1) You and your co-workers at McDonalds are laughing

2) Immature people? Do you mean like ones who avoid answering questions and keep coming up with new excuses not to answer? Maturity like saying you won't answer one persons questions because different people did not answer yours?

3) You then go on to make assertions as to my beliefs about 9/11...even though I did not state them.

Are you going to answer my questions or continue to make a fool out of yourself?

Well?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I am not asking you for you think. I am asking you to show me this so-called "official story." Where is it? What makes it "official"? What makes it a "story"?

You know the official story thats based on the conspiracy that terrorist hijacked planes.

I am asking you to show me this so-called "official story." Where is it? What makes it "official"? What makes it a "story"?

Speak up, man.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Are you going to answer my questions or continue to make a fool out of yourself?

The only people making fools of themselves are the people that still believe the official story with any real evidence to support it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The only people making fools of themselves are the people that still believe the official story with any real evidence to support it.

We're asking you to show us this so-called "official story," and you won't. Where is it? What makes it "official"? What makes it a "story"?

It looks again like you are just unable to answer any questions at all, Ultima1.

Tell us all what this so-called "official story" is or just admit that you have no idea.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

How about the collective efforts of the Kean Commission ("9/11 Comission" Report), FEMA, and NIST?

Even though they contradict each other on some points, I think those, and various garbage spouted by mainstream news, are along the line where most people originally formed their consensus as to what was going on that day. It's pretty much the story of the 19 hijackers and box-cutters.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

We're asking you to show us this so-called "official story," and you won't.

I have explained it to you, what don't you understand?

The official story is what the media told us on 9/11 on the TV. What the 9/11 commision report states (even though the people on the commission admitted they did not have enough time or money to do a proper investigation)

Most people still want to believe what the media told us that day even though common sense and a lot of questions tell some of us the official story needs more investigation.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
How about the collective efforts of the Kean Commission ("9/11 Comission" Report), FEMA, and NIST?

People on the 9/11 commission admitted they did not have enough time or money to do a proper investigation.

NIST is the only agency that states it was a combination of impact and fires that brought down the towers, other agencies do not agree.

The 9/11 commisison hired NIST to do reports for the commission, but the commission did not agree with or publish some of the NIST results.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

We're asking you to show us this so-called "official story," and you won't.

I have explained it to you, what don't you understand?

No, you haven't. In fact, you are evading doing so repeatedly.

The official story is what the media told us on 9/11 on the TV.

And here, you evade the question once again. Amazing.

Describe what's "official" about media reports on 9/11? You can't go around making claims that there's an "official story", then turn around and say, "oh well, I met, media reports." It makes absolutely no sense. It just demonstrates that you have no grasp of the subject matter whatsoever.

So, let's start again. Just exactly WHAT is the so-called "official story?" What is "official" about it? What is the so-called "story?"

You can't keep going around saying "official story" and NEVER be able to explain what it is, why it is "official" and what makes it a "story." You have to BACK UP you claim, understand, Ultima1?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

bsbray.....why the focus on 'boxcutters'?

Did you know that prior to 9/11 knives of less than four inches in length were permitted on airplanes? A 'boxcutter' is quite sharp....think of a modern utility knife....these dudes didn't want to call attention to themselves, but a boxcutter, in the hands of an attacker when the victim is surprised, and approached from behind??? A slit thoat will bleed very profusely, and the victim will have only seconds of life left.....

I have sat in a cockpit for over thirty years.....I know how vulnerable that position can be, if surprised from behind. This was never expected, before....the consensus was, any 'hijacker' would be afraid to die, so he would never harm the pilots.....that was THEN!! Suicidal hijackers? Never mentioned to us, in all of my training.....

You're sitting at your computer, right? Imagine if you had a seatbelt on right now. There's a lot of ambient noise, you are talking on the phone, maybe there's a distraction....and you don't hear a door open behind you....before you know it, two guys are there....you don't even have time to react, and they're slitting your throat......get the picture yet??

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

And here, you evade the question once again. Amazing.

Are you for real?

Are you really stating that you cannot understand what the official story is from what i explained?

Do you even know what the 9/11 commsision is? Have you read it?

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I have sat in a cockpit for over thirty years.....I know how vulnerable that position can be, if surprised from behind.

So for the record. You are saying that a pilot (in a tight cockpit area) cound not defend himself? Even someone with military training?

1. How long does it take to key the mike and state someone is in the cockpit?

2. How long does it take to change the code on the transponder?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, I've already mentioned that, above 18000 we generally take off the headsets, turn on the overhead speakers, and use a handmic.

There is an intrusion.....you turn around to look, they are on you in less than a second.....you have no warning, no recourse, you are sitting, with a seatbelt on....it is sudden, they have the advantage, you don't expect it!!!!

What more can I say to explain it??? We used to think the cockpit was sacrosanct.

Setting the transponder to 7500 was a 'covert' procedure....that was assuming someone was watching, but not aware of the procedure. There would then be a coded query from ATC....blah, blah....that was THEN!!!

We had other code words, to set in motion, procedures....again, expecting that the Hijackers had a political or greed motive....not suicidal destruction using the airplane as the weapon!!!!!

If we, sitting in the cockpit, were told via interphone of a situation in the cabin....a potential hijacking scenario.....we wouldn't bother changing the transponder!!!!!!! We would transmit in the clear, on the radio!

Please research this more fully, you will see I am correct in this.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join