It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by plasmacutter
it was a fortafied build with some beams stronger than wtcs,

Yeah, well there's a good reason why there were some very strong beams above the transformers.

It's because thats where there would be a very high load. Engineers are cool like that. They know how to figure these type of equations out.

Unless you want others to believe that they put some heavier than normal beams willy nilly throughout the building? I don't think so. Good engineers are paid because they have the knowledge to design buildings that meet code...... and are as cheap as possible.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

As for the towers normal every day construction could allow blasting chord to be run under floors it was trusses, very easy to run wire all under each floor without raising to many ? , but blasting chord to the lamen would look like cat 5 wire for data

Blasting cord may look like wire, but what makes you think it has the power to blast through 4" of steel?

And where did you find these silent explosives?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A far as i know, (but like i said im now demo guy) but from what I have reserched about demolition(that is another topic that i am sure will be brought up if anyone sees this video. They are a VERY POWERFULL GUILD these demo guys are. They have strait contact with all federal departments ,I assume because of the nature of the medium but I digress.This video explains and demonstrates the blasting chord , but way way better than me.Everyone here should rent,buy,steal,what ever u need to do to be able to watch this full video. But watch the trailer in the link please.,video.barnesandnoble.com... OK! What i know to be true from working with plate, Is the cutt in question wasnt made at that time with a torch (just my opion from details in the picture and past umpteen hours of haddling torches welders and cutter of all kinds)Like I stated before, I AM not a demo expert. BUT what I know (if experts out there could chime in would be great) from research,and that video which explains all the chord stuff in detail . Blasting chord has a range from 1000 psi to around 5 million psi or feet persecond or meters per second its realy kind of custom depending on what u are doing.(They can even use a paste stuff that looks like concrete ,but you paint iT on the surface and it just shatters anything when set of . Hmm kinda looks like each floor of the towers shatterd to dust huh Hmmm watch the video )I digress. Now as far as what was used on the Towers, I have no clue but, I am just saying thats what it looked like to me after all my research and personal expierinces . I have personaly seen what 1.2 million fps can do to concrete and what 2.0 million fps can do to 2 inch plate.(cutts it like butter ) As for 4 inch plate no clue,as i have only seen 2 inch plate beeing blasted.(side note I have also seen 113 sticks of tnt blown up above ground from 1200 feet away, I just about soild my pants I# u not
when the force reached me.It felt like i got hit by hard wave of water without the wetness if you know what i mean) i digress .. I only know what a cutting torch ,welder (tig,mig,stick) and gouging (a gouger is reverse welding hehe .Very lound and u can realy feel the energy I swear.You have a carbide tungstin rod and you literly arc the fillet weld back out of the hole )I digress. I can do up to 4 inch as well as 6 inch plate. But if 1.2 million fps can cutt threw 2.0 inch steel like butter, I asume!!! since i have not done the math or asked any profesional (LOL why would I ask anyone that what the hell would i need 4 inch plate)I digress I asume!!! 2.4 million fps could cutt threw 4 inch but u may need 4.8 I am not a metalurgist .I will give u this, If it was done at that very moment and they did move all the gear that fast and not the rubble , i can teach them a few clean up skills. To make those cutts easyer. (Talking about being tired on a ladder cutting that 4 inch plate by hand would take a good 20 min to cutt all the way around and im being nice about 20 min. And man that line would have been hanging around his neck to help suport the weight of the lines they would have been a 100 foot long or longerand weigh about 30 pounds or more but I dont know how long it was. BUT it looks so rough and not very profesional done by a real cutter) Maybe because it was done from a ladder? . Like i said im just saying looks fishy to me . I was gona mention that the buildings where progressive steel building. The very bottom started out at 6 inch think and got thiner as it got taller 1/4 inch at the top. So the building was lighter as each floor went up to the top. The top floor was alot lighter then the floor below, and thus less energy when crashing into a stronger floor below it.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by plasmacutter]

[edit on 19-3-2008 by plasmacutter]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

as far as i know but like i said im now demo guy but from i have reserched about it since ,what i know to be true from working with plate is that that cutt wasnt made at that time with a torch, and as blasting chord from what i know (if experts out there could chime in would be great)as i am no demo expert im just sayin blasting chord has a range from 1000 psi to around 5 million psi ,now as for what was used i have no clue but. I have seen what 1.2 million psi can do to concrete and what 2.0 million can do to 2 inch plate, as for 4 inch no, i only know what a cutting torch ,welder (tig,mig,stick) and a gouger can do. But if 1.2 million psi can cutt threw 2.0 inch steel like butter i asume since i have not done the math 2.4 million psi could cutt threw 4 inch but u may need 4.8 im not an scientist but. I will give u this if it was done at that moment and they did move all the gear that fast and not the rubble , i can teach them a few clean up skills to make thos cutts easyer talking about being tired on a ladder cutting that 4 inch plate by hand would take a good 20 min to cutt it all the way around and im being nice about 20 min And man that line would have been hanging around ineck to help suport the weight of the lines they would have been a 100 foot long and weigh about 30 pounds , but if u think so .Those guys are bad ass(cough maybe thats why it looks so rough and not very profesional done) because it was done from a ladder . like i said im just saying looks fishy to me . i was gona mention that the buildings where progressive steel building. The very bottom started out at 6 inch think and got thiner as it got taller 1/4 inch at the top .So the building was lighter as each floor went up the top floor was alot lighter then the floor below, and thus less energy when crashing into a stronger floor below it.So as it got stronger on the way down where did the extra energy come from to excelerate the floors as they would have progresively got slower and the progresivly stronger floors would have absorbd then energy from floor above im just saying the buildins was desighnd to hold its self up

I am willing to discuss these issues once you learn proper sentence, punctuation, spelling, and paragraph structure.

Sorry dude, but it's just too hard to read when I spend half the time reading your ramblings.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
From the NIST report you posted about Building 7.

"* An initial local failure at the lower floors (below Floor 13) of the building due to fire and/or debris induced structural damage of a critical column (the initiating event), which supported a large span floor bay with an area of about 2,000 square feet. "

Boy then why are all the other building surrounding the WTC still being occupied? Shouldn't they all be destroyed and rebuilt, out of safety for the people?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
[edit on 19-3-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whodunnit

I noticed you've been in discussion with plasma dude for awhile in this thread, and yes the grammer and spelling isn't the best.

Just remember we are on a forum/blog for conspiracy people not just exclusively to writers and editors, but anybody who has access to a computer.

By the way plasma dude try to paragraph abit, it makes it easier to read.

The debate between you two is good though, but unless you were the one who was acually there you'll never know for sure what happened.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz

The debate between you two is good though, but unless you were the one who was acually there you'll never know for sure what happened.

Well, I know that planes hit the buildings.

I know that the buildings caught on fire.

I know that typical office fires ARE hot enough to heat the structural steel to a possible point of failure, especially when their fire proofing is removed by a 100 tons of 500 mph debris.

I know from experience how to drop a tree.

I know from experience what a cut with an oxy-acetylene torch looks like.

I know how I would drop that column in the safest way possible.

There are photos of guys working with torches all over the place during the cleanup.

There is a video of a guy cutting an exterior column at an angle while the boss is giving an interview of what he's doing and why he's angle cutting it.

So while yes, you are correct that I don't know EVERYTHING that went on there, by deduction and personal experience I could come to a conclusion that I would feel comfortable giving in a court of law that those columns were dropped by a torch during the cleanup.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Man i am truely sorry to all i will edit my post very very sorry . sorry for making u guys try to read that like i said i suck at spelling and punctuation. But brb ill edit it

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I know the obvious but there is something fishy about 9/11, you can't be in that much denial. If you are i really need to be explained fully about Building 7, and why they destroyed the rubble so quickly and not investigate it?

What i meant is that the questions that needs to be explained to the public and not to be done like were morons. We'll never know unless your apart of it which would make you "there". "They" will never come foward cause who would want to take the fall for that.

Plasmacutter i didn't mean to offend you just thought i'd be honest and try to help you out. The spelling isn't the most important thing on here as long as you can make sense of it.(Except for the ones who doesn't have English as a first language and needs to use a dictionary once in awhile
)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Simple physics: a building can't 'fall' at pretty much free fall (time it yourself) unless the structure underneath the falling mass is not resisting the 'falling mass'. Why would the structure underneath (which needs [insert pankcaking/truss whatever theory] to explain) have no support for the mass above it if it's collapsing.. it will provide resistance and have a much longer fall without ridiculous amounts of concrete dust.
That, explosions on audio, reports of explosions, the top stopping twisting as it 'collapsed', WTC7 falling like a stack of cards, pilots not being able to fly a cessna (if the instructors statements are not fabricated to cover their arses) etc etc.

I could write an essay but that's the main stuff that sticks out for me.
Not to mention rolls royce saying they cannot identify the engine 'wreckage' at the pentagon as being a engine they made for the plane that supposedly hit.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by GhostR1der]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Man i am truely sorry to all i will edit my post very very sorry . sorry for making u guys try to read that like i said i suck at spelling and punctuation. But brb ill edit it

Yeah but i bet you can cut A mean cut??..Lay the bead...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I do believe, I think it goes deeper then what most people think. Just think of the man power, goverment power. I think 7 years later and we still only scratched the surface. I know for sure after doing none stop work on this that mexico had something to do with it. I really can;t say why but soon I can.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ADD to the top post .So as it got stronger on the way down where did the extra energy come from to excelerate the floors as they would have progresively got slower and the progresivly stronger floors would have absorbd then energy from floor above. Im just saying the buildins was desighnd to hold its self up from day one. What I mean is It was ment to take several hits. That plane was like punching threw a screen with a pencile !! Dose the screen crumble ?? No it now just has a hole in it. Building, all of them and i mean all of them have built in redundencies ,Exspecialy lattice steel and reinforced concrete structures .I tell you all this. If I was rich I would give anyone here all the back hos, loaders, torches, gougers,water jets,plasmacutters,pick axes,hell ill even give u some TNT AND ill give u 30 DAYS to destroy, 7 building compareable to all the buildings that where destroyed that day. And i will bet not one could make all thiers fall in nice neat little foot print ( u all will come screaming MAN GIVE REAL explosive i cant do it
Hey better yet I will let you use a bunch of kerosene and a plane or 2 it will work better acording to the comission report peace all. PS. dont touch the plate right after u just cutt it

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
To psaxz no offence man u just want the point read clearly and understood .But i say this look at the video its badd ass. Man these demo guys get off on this stuuf .(one guy actualy says "to take a building a break it up into a million pieces and lay all of it in the basment ,is an art form".And I would have to agree.The amount of energy required to demo 100 million tons of building and be able to place that energy right where u want is just AWW inspiring watch u all wont regret it and by the way the demo crue in the video is the same one who cleand up or help at ground zero.So watch it from that perspective

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
To Whodunnit. hey man go to home depot and get a 3 foot piece of all thread rod ,or rebar .Crank up the gas stove burner, or grill, which gets up to about 1500 degrees .Lay one end in the flame and hold the other end,time how long it takes to get as hot as the section in the flame,and how long it takes to melt that 1/2 inch rebar hehe.But trust me i will not hold my breath till it melts. OOO and hey get a 6 inch thick 12 inch by 12 inch piece of concrete and try i mean try ,as hard as u can to get it to do what the concrete at WTC did ill bet u cant with out some kind of explosive

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
LOL. I still suck at spellin and punctuation realy sorry ill get better .

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i fixed the video attachment with the trailer video.barnesandnoble.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Assuming what you're saying is true, why not ask them.

Why bring up NIST reports on building 7 when they have not recovered any steel to test?

wtc.nist.gov...

Because, prior to collapse, WTC 7 did not suffer any high-strain rate events, NIST made no effort to estimate high-strain-rate or impact properties of the steel.

No metallography could be carried out because no steel was recovered from WTC 7.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Oh and Ultima.......

How many airplane (of a compariable type to the 747) collisions with a building in mid-air have you had to deal with in your time as a whatever?

Considering as I pointed out before.
Hitting and sliding along the ground is vastly different then say running into a wall going really fast.

*advanced cause I goofed with the name*

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join