It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jfj123
supposed knowledge and experience.
Also posting links means nothing if you can't understand what's on them.

No proof of this of course.

1. I can post my military transript that show my education and background. Can you post documents to support your background ?

2. I can post my National Cryptologic School transcript to show my government education and courses taken. Can you show documents of your education ?

[edit on 2-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

I can post a document that says I'm god or any of the Disney characters

What you say here is what gives you credibility, not what titles you supposedly have.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by C4Truth
415&417m collapsing in own footprint.Statisticly:0.00..% possibility.I dont even wanna start the math,because its simply ridiculous.

Btw,registered 2 wish the thruthers here good luck and i hope you guys dont become disencouraged by these govTOOLS.Keep up the good fight

They didn't fall in their own footprints. This has already been addressed in previous posts including pictures for evidence. I would however like to give you a chance to back up your statement.
Obviously since you've determined scientifically that there is a 0.00% chance of the possibility, please post the equations you used to determine this number. Also include descriptions of each variable used in the equation. Thanks.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Thats real funny because even the NIST computer model states that the damage and fire DID NOT casue the buildings to fall down along with most other reports.

You really shoud do research instead of just believing in the official story fantasy.

Seems they don't say that at all.

From the NIST final report on the towers:

The tragic consequences of the September 11, 2001, attacks were directly attributable to the fact that terrorists flew large jet-fuel laden commercial airliners into the WTC towers. Buildings for use by the general population are not designed to withstand attacks of such severity; building regulations do not require building designs to consider aircraft impact. In our cities, there has been no experience with a disaster of such magnitude, nor has there been any in which the total collapse of a high-rise building occurred so rapidly and with little warning.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
From the NIST final report on the towers:

You might want to look at the NIST computer model.

wtc.nist.gov...

The tower maintained its stability with the removal of columns in the
exterior walls and core columns representative of aircraft impact and
also after losing columns in the south wall due to fire effects with some
reserve capacity left, indicating that additional weakening or loss of
other structural members is needed to collapse the tower.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
jfj123, your opening post in the thread stated the following:

What evidence would make you believe that the United States government was directly involved in planning and carrying out 9/11?
I know these threads can get pretty heated so please treat others the way you want to be treated.

Given that - why do you then take the focus away from the thread, by concentrating on evidence regarding ULTIMA1's education and experience, as evident from this quote:

You specifically asked, in the opening post, for evidence regarding government involvement in 9/11 - NOT for evidence regarding ULTIMA1's qualifications.

Stay on topic, please, as it appears you are derailing your own thread.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Given that - why do you then take the focus away from the thread, by concentrating on evidence regarding ULTIMA1's education and experience, as evident from this quote:

Its ok, he can ask for my education and experience because unlike most people on here i can show my education and experience.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

jfj123, your opening post in the thread stated the following:

What evidence would make you believe that the United States government was directly involved in planning and carrying out 9/11?
I know these threads can get pretty heated so please treat others the way you want to be treated.

You specifically asked, in the opening post, for evidence regarding government involvement in 9/11 - NOT for evidence regarding ULTIMA1's qualifications.

Stay on topic, please, as it appears you are derailing your own thread.

I was responding to his posts. Which means that you must have given him the same friendly advice unless of course you have something against me personally ????

Could you refresh my memory by showing me where you gave him the same friendly reminder? Thanks

Ultima makes claims of expertise yet his own posts prove him wrong time after time.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Its ok, he can ask for my education and experience because unlike most people on here i can show my education and experience.

For the record, I didn't ask for it, I suggested the possibility of it being non-existent after he kept shoving it down our throats.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

For the record, I didn't ask for it, I suggested the possibility of it being non-existent after he kept shoving it down our throats.

You should not suggest or claim something that you are not prepared to have shown to you.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Which means that you must have given him the same friendly advice unless of course you have something against me personally ????

I'm not sure how your speculative question of whether or not I have something against you, advances this thread.

Again, please stick to the topic of the thread, which is related to showing evidence that the government was part of 9/11.

Whether or not I have anything 'against you personally' is not relevant and totally off topic.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You should not suggest or claim something that you are not prepared to have shown to you.

Again, I am making a simple supposition based on all the posts you've made. If you want credibility here, you need to earn it by posting factual information as opposed to making claims of supposed expertise that you have not shown to this point.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If you want credibility here, you need to earn it by posting factual information as opposed to making claims of supposed expertise that you have not shown to this point.

Thats funny coming from someone who cannot post factual information to support thier claims or the official story.

I do not claim anything that i cannot post infomration to support. unlike others on here.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Which means that you must have given him the same friendly advice unless of course you have something against me personally ????

I'm not sure how your speculative question of whether or not I have something against you, advances this thread.

I was responding to you and based on your post, it led me there. Maybe if you treated everyone equally, it would not have come up.

Again, please stick to the topic of the thread, which is related to showing evidence that the government was part of 9/11.

Why wouldn't you also suggest this to Ultima as he has derailed this topic many times.

Whether or not I have anything 'against you personally' is not relevant and totally off topic.

please stick to the topic of the thread, which is related to showing evidence that the government was part of 9/11. Thank you

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If you want credibility here, you need to earn it by posting factual information as opposed to making claims of supposed expertise that you have not shown to this point.

Thats funny coming from someone who cannot post factual information to support thier claims or the official story.

I do not claim anything that i cannot post infomration to support. unlike others on here.

I have posted factual information. Many times from the same sources you use so if I'm wrong, by default, so are you
I

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I have posted factual information. Many times from the same sources you use so if I'm wrong, by default, so are you

I have posted information that shows reasonable doubt in the official story so you must agree if you use the same sources i use.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I have posted information that shows reasonable doubt in the official story so you must agree if you use the same sources i use.

Well just to end this. No I don't agree with you. You don't understand the information you post. That is your problem which I cannot help you with. Now lets get back to posting factual information and backed up with legit sources only.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Now lets get back to posting factual information and backed up with legit sources only.

To bad you cannot backup what you state.

You talk about psosting factual infomration and legit sources but i have yet to see any from people like you who believe the official story.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Now lets get back to posting factual information and backed up with legit sources only.

To bad you cannot backup what you state.

You talk about psosting factual infomration and legit sources but i have yet to see any from people like you who believe the official story.

Then learn to read as many people have posted factual info as I have previously posted. Some of that info has come from your sites.

Reading is fundamental.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I guess if I were trying to market a book on the backs of people involved in a tragedy, I would never admit I was wrong either...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
I guess if I were trying to market a book on the backs of people involved in a tragedy, I would never admit I was wrong either...

I guess if i was brainwashed by the media and lived in a fantasy world i would still believe the official story without any actual facts and evidence to support it like you.

The only people who are dishonoring the people that died that day are people like you who spread the lies of the official story instead of trying to find the truth of what happened.

WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF THE TRUTH?

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join