It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA.....see.....you haven't DONE the research, you just say something like, oh, I don't know....."The 757 can use wheels with either 8 or 10 slots".....then, you sign off....and YOU DON'T BACK THAT UP!!!

We want pictures....hopefully, Boeing technical specs, to back that up.

You jump in, say a few lines, and leave. It is not a debate, it's a fire drill, with you!!!

Please, find out who supplies the wheels for the Boeings....I have been searching the web, to no avail so far....I may just have to go to the airport and start taking pictures....would that help? (AND, no, I don't intende to do YOUR work for you.....just making a suggestion, for your research techniques....).

WW

my edit was for spelling....

[edit on 4/30/0808 by weedwhacker]

edit to PS for ULITMA.....if you can come up with something substantial enough to convince me....an airline pilot (retired) then you will have served a great purpose for your cause. I warn you, though....I will be a tough critic....meaning, I won't be critical, except when I see 'evidence' that is baloney. BTW....I will not consider the BS that comes from 'truthers' sites.....your job is to come up with something on your own, independant of those bastards....and convince me, and in turn, your greater ATS audience.

Thanks.

WW

[edit on 4/30/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The 757 can use different wheels, 8 or 10 slots.

So, considering your own statement, we appear to be in agreement that there's evidence that the Pentagon wheel came from a 757 and no evidence that it did not.

Just talking about the wheel here.

A long journey consists of many small steps.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Good luck Pilgrum....

As soon as Ultima finds out the journey is headed toward logic-land it'll be man overboard...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
ps.....there seems to be an incredible amount of tolerance given you, by those who have this thread under 'close staff scrutiny'. I see very few others posting 'one-liners' as often as you do. Interesting, to say the least.

Reminds me of a school child's "Am not!, Are too!" argument, sometimes....

[edit on 4/29/0808 by weedwhacker]

As I mentioned in another thread, the fact that this is a conspiracy site explains much of this. Most of the posters are going to be from the fringe or CTers, so certain consideration would be expected.

I too am repeatedly surprised at just how wide that berth is, as CTers seem to be allowed to spew stuff left & right, but people who are closer to the official story are mocked o0r accused of being disinfo agents.

There really is no point in measuring much of anything until the same standard is used with ever piece of evidence. Understanding why a building would burn & collapse after a plane smashes into the side seems easy enough until a person seems to discard all common sense & logic.

I still am amazed at how often these theories seem to drastically change, gain favor & morph, all while never explaining anything (1st it was falling entirely in its own footprint, then it was things falling too far from its footprint, etc.). What is the common general misunderstanding (hence “theory”) this week?

Funny how something closer to the official story seems to explain it, isn’t it?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What would make me believe in a conspiracy? Simple. A confession from a credible person. These preposterous 9/11 conspiracy theories are so massive in scope that hundreds if not thousands of people would have to be involved. How about just one of them comes forward? Conspiracy theorists have accused the FBI, the CIA, the military, the Bush administration, the Clinton administration, air traffic controllers, mere citizens, 911 dispatchers, county coroners, quality-assurance managers, firemen, WTC security personnel, and on and on and on. It's insane. Show me a confession from any of these hundreds of people.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ClashWho

Thank you very much for your post and your input.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
So, considering your own statement, we appear to be in agreement that there's evidence that the Pentagon wheel came from a 757 and no evidence that it did not.

Just talking about the wheel here.

Well just talking about the wheel, there is other planes that use the same type of wheel as the 757.

So no the wheel is not evidence that it came from a 757.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1Well just talking about the wheel, there is other planes that use the same type of wheel as the 757.

It is evidence that it could have come from a 757. It is not evidence that it couldn't have come from a 757.

By the way, what about all the DNA evidence collected from the site? The body parts? Those people boarded an airplane less than an hour and a half earlier. How did their body parts get to the Pentagon crash site in that time if not simply because their airplane crashed there?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Well just talking about the wheel, there is other planes that use the same type of wheel as the 757.

Well at least we've narrowed it down to a plane within a very small subset of planes that use the same wheels as a 757 and it's tangible physical evidence as is a lot of other evidence found on the site.

So far all we've seen is evidence supporting the 'official' version of events.

As I read through those official reports (those released so far) I see tons of real evidence presented and most, if not all, of those who find problems with them are challenging the interpretations and conclusions, not the evidence itself.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
So far all we've seen is evidence supporting the 'official' version of events.

What evidnece supports the officil story? No sources for the photos of the parts found, no evidnece that the wheel is from a 757, or what 757 it is from.

Thier are no official crime scene reports released to show what really happened. You do know the FBI and NTSB are the main investigators and the only reports that are official?

Their are no reports to match the parts found to flight 77.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA....you seem to be dropping a bomb, again, and leaving....I am referring to your last post re: the wheel....you said there's no way to tell which B757 it came from. OF COURSE there isn't!!! Airlines do not track any sort of serial number from the wheel/tire assemblies!

However, now you at least admit there was at least one recognizable B757 part at the pentagon. There was other debris, but you continue to ignore that, and duck and cover when someone points it out. You change the subject....the ultimate (hint) refuge of a weak argument......

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

However, now you at least admit there was at least one recognizable B757 part at the pentagon.

I did not admit it came from a 757, i stated we do not know what plane or what 757 it came from. Please read my post.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

[shaking head in disbelief....]

please read what you just wrote!!! And, thanks for dodging again.....

WW

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

please read what you just wrote!!! And, thanks for dodging again.....

I did not dodge anything, i did not admit the wheel was from a 757, we do not know what plane it is from.

Please read all my post.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I will quote from your post...you wrote "...we do not know what plane or what 757 it came from."

Your exact words.

One thing that can be easiliy verified is whether ANY OTHER AIRPLANE shares commonality with the B757 Main Wheel. If it is unique to that model airplane, and it was found at the crash site, then it came from a B757. QED.

As I've noted before, they are not serial numbered....if you've ever seen the built-up wheel/tire assemblies at an airport, you will see them, in a rack, with a yellow protective cover over the hub, with the letters '757' or '737' or '767'....and whether it's a Main or Nose wheel....these are made up ahead of time, so if a wheel change is necessary, it can be done quickly.

NOW, if you want to imagine that a bent and banged-up 757 wheel was 'planted' at the crash site, go right ahead and imagine so....it's your job, then to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, or else it won't hold up in court, as you're fond of saying.....

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

One thing that can be easiliy verified is whether ANY OTHER AIRPLANE shares commonality with the B757 Main Wheel. If it is unique to that model airplane, and it was found at the crash site, then it came from a B757. QED.

Do you have evidence that the wheel in the photo came from a 757?

We know that that type of wheel can be used by other planes beside a 757.

As stated there is no evidence that proves the wheel in the photo came from a 757, we do not know what plane it came from or what 757 it came from.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

As stated there is no evidence that proves the wheel in the photo came from a 757, we do not know what plane it came from or what 757 it came from.

Why exactly would it be a wheel from a different plane? What exactly are you suggesting?

And, perhaps you missed this, but what about all the DNA evidence collected from the site? The body parts? Those people boarded an airplane less than an hour and a half earlier. How did their body parts get to the Pentagon crash site in that time if not simply because their airplane crashed there?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

NO, ULTIMA.....we don't KNOW that the same wheel can be used by any other airplane than a B757.....it doesn't make it so, just because you say it here on ATS!!!!!!

You are continually contradicting yourself. In your own POV, as you love to use 'court evidence'....a good cross-examiner would tear your 'testimony' apart!!

WW

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What evidnece supports the officil story? No sources for the photos of the parts found, no evidnece that the wheel is from a 757, or what 757 it is from.

You're confirming that the wheel could, at least, have come from a 757.
You're also saying you know that other aircraft use the same wheel so can you provide the details of those other planes like manufacturer, model, weight, wingspan, engine configuration etc for comparison with other wreckage found on site and the documented building damage?

The 'official' story is based on collected evidence, lots of it. There is the possibility of some ambiguity in the interpretation but the evidence stands regardless.

Where is the contradictory evidence that negates the whole of the existing evidence?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClashWho
Why exactly would it be a wheel from a different plane? What exactly are you suggesting?

And, perhaps you missed this, but what about all the DNA evidence collected from the site? The body parts?

1. There is no evidence to support that wheel found is form a 757.

2. There is no evidence that the passengers from flight 77 were in the building.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join