It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
Here is the frame showing parts impacting the outside and coming in as the narrator is saying "Notice the right engine..."

Notice the nose is destroyed (AS STATED) it did not make it inside.

And here is a few seconds after as the part has come through the building:

And a few more seconds:

How many more times do i have to keep proving that the NOSE, WINGS and TAIL did not make it inside the building?

STOP LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD AND WAKE UP TO REALLITY.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
reply to post by tezzajw

Wasn't asking you but, you didn't answer my question.
Are they fools or were they in on it?
I mean damn, some people here act like that you can add bubbles on a multiple choice question test.

The engines are shown on it btw.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by WraothAscendant]

And don't forget, if he accuses them of either, he needs to provide his own physics modeling to prove his point.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
Originally posted by Double Eights
Originally posted by jfj123
The government itself has stated that they F-ed up and that there were plenty of signs they should have seen. Massive incompetence rarely turns out well.

If it was all just one big "goof" by the Bush Administration, why are they all still in power?

It's known as the ole boys network.

Why did many within the Administration get promotions after 9/11?

Although this has been discussed at length, my personal feeling is that it is once again the ole boys network. One hand white washes the other so nobody takes a big fall for the massive incompetence being displayed on many level.

Read my two links, and tell me the Bush Administration didn't go out of their way to allow an attack. Tell me the Bush Administration didn't try to cover-up what happened that day.

One word for you "Nucular".
or
Somebody who shot his friend because his face was in the way of the buckshot?

Obviously they're very incompetent.

If there is nothing to hide, why is it hidden?

What is hidden? Very bizarre logic.
In any case wouldn't you try to hide your incompetence that led to thousands of death? For the record, I never said the government wasn't hiding anything. I've said from the the beginning that I believe they are trying to hide their own incompetence.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by Pilgrum
The model's wing attachment is clearly shown and the damage being done by the engine + wing is also shown, responding as if being ripped by a phantom wing.
So the model has to rely on phantom wings to be accurate? Amazing.

By the way, were these phantom wings ever positively identified to be those belonging to the alleged plane, or do we skip over that as a matter convenience?

They made the wings transparent also known as less opaque also known as more semi-transparent, etc...

[edit on 20-4-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

since according to you the nose didn't make it inside the building, where did it go outside the building?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
documents straight from the whitehouse, ala the pentagon papers in veitnam, genuine leaked conversations between those involved, pictures of explosives being set up in WTC, or somthing of that nature.

I still fail to understand why, out of all the important places they could have picked, they would pick somewhere that could actually cause THEM to loose money.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

since according to you the nose didn't make it inside the building, where did it go outside the building?

As stated about 100 times, the nose was destroyed by impact with the building (as shown in the frames you posted).

Same with the wings and tail.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

As stated about 100 times, the nose was destroyed by impact with the building (as shown in the frames you posted).

Same with the wings and tail.

Matter is neither created nor destroyed. Where did the pieces go if not into the building?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Maybe he is suggesting the pressure caused a nuclear reaction? The matter turned into energy? There seems to be no evidence of this, but I'm sure he can invent something to explain away the evidence. Maybe he'll make you prove there wasn't a nuclear reaction.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by _Del_]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Maybe he is suggesting the pressure caused a nuclear reaction? The matter turned into energy? There seems to be no evidence of this, but I'm sure he can invent something to explain away the evidence. Maybe he'll make you prove there wasn't a nuclear reaction.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by _Del_]

There is also the possibility that the government used a heavy graviton beam to open a dimensional rift to suck the plane in so it never actually hit the building.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

There is also the possibility that the government used a heavy graviton beam to open a dimensional rift to suck the plane in so it never actually hit the building.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by jfj123]

Good point. I demand that the Government release the papers proving that the gravitron beam was not used. They still haven't been able to debunk THAT theory...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Are you sure we're viewing the same simulation?
I'm starting to think you have a special director's cut or something like that.

Here's a sequence of frames showing the nose entering the building. Granted it wouldn't fetch much at the wreckers but it IS inside and why not with a 100 tons of aircraft pushing it. Note that the simulation is thorough enough to include fine details like the deformation of the nose and even calculated a section of the nosecone material breaking off .

How many more times do i have to keep proving that the NOSE, WINGS and TAIL did not make it inside the building?

What you're proving has nothing to do with aircraft or 9/11.

Here's a sequence of frames showing the tail entering. The vertical stabiliser doesn't fare too well with the concrete slab of the floor above of course.

I invite you to show any proof of what you're claiming and, as jfj123 asked, where did those parts of the plane go if not into the building?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Matter is neither created nor destroyed. Where did the pieces go if not into the building?

Maybe if you knew what the nose was made of you would not need to ask that question.

Please do research before posting.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Maybe he is suggesting the pressure caused a nuclear reaction? The matter turned into energy?

Stop being so immature and do some research, you would know what the nose was made of and what happened to it.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
Here's a sequence of frames showing the nose entering the building.

If you knew anything at all or did research you would know that the nose is made of graphite composite and is not going to survive an impact with steel.

Please do research before posting so you do not look so bad.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Maybe he is suggesting the pressure caused a nuclear reaction? The matter turned into energy?

Stop being so immature and do some research, you would know what the nose was made of and what happened to it.

I'm very familiar with radomes. Most radomes have been made out of fiberglass, but I believe 767s use composites. Saying a radome did not survive intact is not the same thing as saying it didn't make it into the building. You're splitting hairs just to not cede a point.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Saying a radome did not survive intact is not the same thing as saying it didn't make it into the building.

Most of the nose on a 767 is RADOME, made of composite.

Also the wings are thin aluminum and cannot survive impact, most aircraft accidents show this.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

LoL!!
Isn't a graviton beam fiction? Thusly nailing down and refuting the use of a graviton beam would be a exercise in futility because someone could always come up with different attributes.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Isn't that the billion dollar question that we would all like answered?

Where did the wings go? Why were the alleged wings never forensically identified to any plane?

Without wing debris, it's kind of difficult to assume that a plane crashed.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
[Where did the wings go? Why were the alleged wings never forensically identified to any plane?

Without wing debris, it's kind of difficult to assume that a plane crashed.

Yes, plus the fact that 80 ton planes would have left parts and debris, but we still have no information on the parts and debris matching any of the planes.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join