It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Comsence2075

I disagree that the current war has nothing to do with national security. Have they mismanaged the war, and acted with negligence? Sure.

*IF* the attack was real on 9/11 in the sense of Middle Eastern hatred for the United States, then the attack on IRAQ being illegal, would cement another 1000 Bin Ladens ready to wage war. It spells out loud and clear that the current admin and whole host of others have hardly ever acted in the INTEREST OF NATIONAL SECURITY.

However, Iraq is a central place in the middle-east. They may not have had WMD's, however Al Qaeda was known to be there, as they STILL ARE.

So? Al Qaeda was known to be in Canada, it is also operating out of Bosnia and even Kosovo!

Hussein was a brutal dictator that killed thousands of people.

The current admin has killed more people. They did it in another country with an illegal war.

It is very easy to say we are not safer but you do not know what may have happened if Hussein aided terrorist groups with all his money

This is fallacious since I can say you don't know how many enemies the United States has created by going to war in such fashion.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by talisman]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
What was the specific reason?

Also,
What are your sources and what did they say?

I do not remember the specific reason they just evoked the 1 law enforcement reason for not relasing information.

Tully Constructions company was the one company i e-mailed.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

What was the specific reason?

Also,
What are your sources and what did they say?

I do not remember the specific reason they just evoked the 1 law enforcement reason for not relasing information.

Tully Constructions company was the one company i e-mailed.

You said that since you work in the government, you have good sources. Is Tully construction a government source you were referring to?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You said that since you work in the government, you have good sources. Is Tully construction a government source you were referring to?

No, Tully Construction was just one of the large coontractors that i e-mailed.

Most of my sources are from professional and governemnt research sites and FOIA requests to government agencies.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No, Tully Construction was just one of the large coontractors that i e-mailed.

Most of my sources are from professional and governemnt research sites and FOIA requests to government agencies.

So to ask again,
What are your government sources and what did they say?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So to ask again,

Well i recieved the Flight 77 FDR data from the NTSB from a FOIA request.

I also have FOIA request into the following.
FBI
NIST
NSA

Here are a few unclassified government sites i use as research and found a lot mre evindece that questions the official story then supports it.

www.fbi.gov
www.ntsb.gov
www.faa.gov
www.defenselink.gov
www.trackingthethreat.com
www.ctstudies.com

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

So to ask again,

Well i recieved the Flight 77 FDR data from the NTSB from a FOIA request.

I also have FOIA request into the following.
FBI
NIST
NSA

Here are a few unclassified government sites i use as research and found a lot mre evindece that questions the official story then supports it.

www.fbi.gov
www.ntsb.gov
www.faa.gov
www.defenselink.gov
www.trackingthethreat.com
www.ctstudies.com

These are the same sources that you are claiming are part of the conspiracy and you also don't need to work for the government to have these sources as they are available to anyone.

Remember you said this earlier

Plus i work for the governmant and have access to some good sources.

This statement means that since you work for the government, you have access to sources that we don't.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

These are the same sources that you are claiming are part of the conspiracy and you also don't need to work for the government to have these sources as they are available to anyone.

This statement means that since you work for the government, you have access to sources that we don't.

What conspiracy? When did i say anything about a conspiracy?

Yes i try to use sources that others can get to so they can see the evidence. But i also have access to classified sites.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What conspiracy? When did i say anything about a conspiracy?

So then you believe the official story.

But i also have access to classified sites.

And what evidence have you found on those sites that is pertinent to this discussion?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

And what evidence have you found on those sites that is pertinent to this discussion?

No, i am looking for the truth, and so far there is more evindece that questions the official story then suports it.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

No, i am looking for the truth, and so far there is more evindece that questions the official story then suports it.

Then you tend to DISBELIEVE The official story based on your evidence. The government says the official story is real. You say it isn't. That means you believe the government is covering up the truth-Thus the conspiracy.

also
And what evidence have you found on those CLASSIFIED sites that is pertinent to this discussion?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That means you believe the government is covering up the truth-Thus the conspiracy.

When is looking for the truth a conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

That means you believe the government is covering up the truth-Thus the conspiracy.

Please pay attention
You are saying you do not agree with the official story.
The government says the official story is correct.
Since you do not agree with the official story, you are saying the government is incorrect.
You are also saying the government is refusing to release evidence.
You are saying the governments reports are not supportable.

Either you are wrong or the government is wrong.
Someone is mistaken.
The government is vast resources to investigate the official story and if you are finding that there are inconsistencies with the official story and the government says there are none, you are saying there is some sort of coverup. the coverup is the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Just to clarify this statement. I never said the act of searching for truth is a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

you are saying there is some sort of coverup. the coverup is the conspiracy.

Just becasue i do not believe the official story does not automatically mean i believe a conspiracy. In fact the official story is based on a conspiracy.

I never stated there was a coverup. Not releasing information does not mean a coverup.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Just becasue i do not believe the official story does not automatically mean i believe a conspiracy.

Yes it does.
If you don't believe the official story and that is what the government said happened, you are calling them liers. Those who lie, do so to cover something up. The act of covering up a truth is a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

you are saying there is some sort of coverup. the coverup is the conspiracy.

Just becasue i do not believe the official story does not automatically mean i believe a conspiracy. In fact the official story is based on a conspiracy.

I never stated there was a coverup. Not releasing information does not mean a coverup.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

No, no..You said earlier that a lack of information (aka evidence) is a sign of guilt. So yes it does mean coverup using your logic.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yes it does.
If you don't believe the official story and that is what the government said happened, you are calling them liers.

NO it does not.

Just becasue i do not believe the official story does not mean i believe in a conspiracy.

Please learn what a conspiracy is and the difference between not believing something and a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No, no..You said earlier that a lack of information (aka evidence) is a sign of guilt.

No, do not becaome Disclosed and misquote me.

I stated lack of evidence is evidnece.. Do i have to go back and show you the exact quote i made?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes it does.
If you don't believe the official story and that is what the government said happened, you are calling them liers.

NO it does not.

Yes it does.
The act of individuals working together to hide the truth is a conspiracy.

In the criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between natural persons to break the law at some time in the future, and, in some cases, with at least one overt act in furtherance of that agreement.

Just becasue i do not believe the official story does not mean i believe in a conspiracy.

You are saying the official story is wrong. The government says it is not wrong. You are thus calling them liers. Liers hide the truth of something, thus the lie. When groups of people get together and CONSPIRE to hide the truth (aka LIE), that is a conspiracy. Please learn the lingo.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join