It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: wmd_2008

You don't KNOW the reason why it was cut like that

I've done quite a bit of steelwork over the years, and I can not think of one good reason to cut the column like that. It would be a complete waste of time and effort. And still doesn't explain why they picked that one column in the middle of a huge pile of debris without clearing access first.

As for where it would fall ,what if a crane was already in position to lift it

Again, why the weird 45 degree cut, and why not lower down instead of that awkward height?

So from that picture you can tell location & number of columns?

I'm sorry, you've lost me there. What are you trying to say?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: douglas5

Okay then you need to explain how all those charges were installed and how all the wiring was run to an external point, with no one noticing.

Also, posting a pic taken at the WTC after the steelworkers had cut those beams to help remove the debris, does not really help your case.

on night shift when all the work is done and you will remember that all the explosive sniffing dogs were pulled off the job

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

on night shift when all the work is done and you will remember that all the explosive sniffing dogs were pulled off the job

And all that pesky det cord??
How did they get the planes to hit exactly where the charges were planted?
How did the charges survive the fire for an hour before they set them off?
One fib leads to many other fibs.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

See Doug, that is yet another falsehood in the world of the 9/11 Truther. PAPD, had had EXTRA security dogs on site at the WTC. And it was the EXTRA dogs that were removed. The dogs normally assigned to the WTC were onsite doing their jobs on 9/11/01.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

See Doug, that is yet another falsehood in the world of the 9/11 Truther. PAPD, had had EXTRA security dogs on site at the WTC. And it was the EXTRA dogs that were removed. The dogs normally assigned to the WTC were onsite doing their jobs on 9/11/01.

Do you have any info on this [Sources ]

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

www.novareinna.com...

Here you have a explosives sniffing dog on site, that didn't detect any explosives.

This was debunked in 2006 yet it still survives.

forums.randi.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: saturnsrings
The only evidence I need is the video clip from the pentagon, which does not show a large passenger jet aircraft, plowing into the pentagon. All it shows is a missile/small aircraft. that alone is reasonable doubt to the governments official report/story. Well, that and there was no wreckage from a 757/767 at the pentagon, oh that perfect hole in the c ring too. I doubt a vaporized plane could pull that off, but I'd guess a cruise missile could.

Completely agree. This as well as the supposed crash site in PA are enough to make someone wonder.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 2wheelvet

No, the video clip does not show a missile or a small jet. At best, enhanced video shows what appears to be the vertical stabilizer of a 757. The witnesses, physical and radar evidence confirms it was a 757.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Actually there are interviews by news crews conducted right there at the Pentagon that suggest otherwise. You must have missed all the people talking about much smaller planes or seeing nothing but hearing an explosion. Also, your little radar evidence means nothing, if radar was so perfect we wouldn't have 'lost' planes now would we?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I am going to guess that you are not aware that the Pentagon lies within the approach/departure area of Reagan National and that it is blanketed by the radar, and that the tower personnel also could see Flight 77.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

www.novareinna.com...

Here you have a explosives sniffing dog on site, that didn't detect any explosives.

This was debunked in 2006 yet it still survives.

forums.randi.org...

Tightrope walker Philippe Petit snuck into the World Trade Center with a friend in 1974 with massive amounts of equipment, smuggled the equipment to the top floor and rigged up a highwire for his tightrope walking stunt without being detected.

In 1978, the 59-story story Citicorp building was secretly retrofitted at night over the course of several months without the knowledge of tenants, the general public, or the media:

Bomb-sniffing dogs were inexplicably removed from the Twin Towers five days before 9-11
The Twin Towers had been evacuated a number of times in the weeks preceding 9/11
There was a power down in the Twin Towers on the weekend before 9/11, security cameras were shut down, and many workers ran around busily doing things unobserved (confirmed here)
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I am going to guess that you are not aware that the Pentagon lies within the approach/departure area of Reagan National and that it is blanketed by the radar, and that the tower personnel also could see Flight 77.

I am going to guess that you are not aware that the Pentagon is supposed to be one of the most secure/protected buildings in our entire country. As such, it was blanketed by CCTV cameras from every angle. Yet, for some reason we are only shown pieces of one camera view...and all others are confiscated due to 'national security.' Whether you'd like to admit it or not, eye witnesses saw many different things. Therefore believing the few that claimed to see the airliner is just as much proof as believing in those that said there wasn't one.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Umm, no, the Pentagon is FAR from one of the "most secure/protected' buildings in the country...there wasn't even a fence in 2001. They had the Pentagon Police force. Period. The camera system (then) was severely outdated and in poor shape. And every surrounding camera that was confiscated by the FBI, has had its images released...which all show that all those surrounding cameras...were POINTED AT THE BUSINESSES they were located at.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

[url=http://]http://allcreatureslargeandsmall.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/in-memory-of-sirius-only-police-dog-killed-in-911-attacks-september-11-2013/[/u rl]

Bomb sniffing dog, killed at the WTC on 9/11/01. You need to find better sources.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

In 1978, the 59-story story Citicorp building was secretly retrofitted at night over the course of several months without the knowledge of tenants, the general public, or the media:

Plywood houses were set up to shield the building occupants from the welding and debris. The work was done at night when staff would not be occupying the building.

Really !!!!!
edit on 19-8-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
1998 American Airlines Propaganda

Slo-Mo

^ Fake plane = why?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: revolution2016

Want to expand on that

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

And every surrounding camera that was confiscated by the FBI, has had its images released..

That's news to me. Got a link for these releases?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Want to expand on that

This is what i dont get about 9/11.

4 jets hijacked. If the World Trade Center footage is fake, there is zero
evidence of any jets being used that day. Think of how easy that
makes everything in terms of staging an event.

^ Live footage-no Commercial Jet

^ Obviously no plane.If a Boeing hit that from the sky, there would
be stuff everywhere. There is nothing resembling a commercial jet in that picture.

Planes were flying above the World Trade Center everyday at different altitudes. All
they had to do was deploy two massive explosions and input a fake plane into the news
footage. Huge event, no planes used. Massive illusion. Just theorizing here, i have no idea.
I'm going to post some quick
related media.

^Must See

^Liar

^More Programming

^Spooky intro, more programming

edit on 28-8-2014 by revolution2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

How do they input fake planes to all the videos taken by the public at different locations

Videos that were posted within a few hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114 >>

join