It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
USA Military Officers Challenge Official Account of September 11
Thursday, 22 May 2008 10:15 Pakistan Daily

Maybe it's the Official Story that's truly a lousy conspiracy theory, after all.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I will F&S it, just to keep it on my RADAR.

Thanks!!

Actually the following site has been around for a while. You should check it out.

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by jfj123

Well, I for one am man enough to step up and say Thank You, jfj!!

Glad you started this thread!! High five!!!

WW

Well thank you very much ! But I knew by your quality posts that you like being here so no thanks is required, but it tells me what an upstanding person you are in any case. Thanks for the thanks

I would like to see another source other then Pakistan Daily though. Do you have this info from a more mainstream press?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

USA Military Officers Challenge Official Account of September 11
Thursday, 22 May 2008 10:15 Pakistan Daily

Twenty-five former U.S. military officers have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. They include former commander of U.S. Army Intelligence, Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Col. Ronald D. Ray, two former staff members of the Director of the National Security Agency; Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, and Major John M. Newman, PhD, and many others. They are among the rapidly growing number of military and intelligence service veterans, scientists, engineers, and architects challenging the government’s story. The officers’ statements appear below, listed alphabetically.

www.daily.pk...

Maybe it's the Official Story that's truly a lousy conspiracy theory, after all.

I'm not interested as much in the military personnel but specifically statements by the engineers. Interesting post. Thanks.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I'm not interested as much in the military personnel but specifically statements by the engineers. Interesting post. Thanks.

Well then you should check out the following site for Architects and Engineers.

www.ae911truth.org...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well then you should check out the following site for Architects and Engineers.

www.ae911truth.org...

I was hoping to see reports, calculations from the actual engineers. Also is there a site that is not skewed? Obviously they're selling a product on that sight so I was wondering if there is an independent sight that is neutral?? Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I was hoping to see reports, calculations from the actual engineers. Also is there a site that is not skewed? Obviously they're selling a product on that sight so I was wondering if there is an independent sight that is neutral?? Thanks for the link.

Gee, i usually get insulted if i cherry pick sites.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottie18
Keep being the biggest joke around.

Sorry but the biggest joke around are people that still beleive the official story even though they cannot post evidence to support it and there are tons of facts and evidence that question it.

Once again you turn this into an attack on those who do not follow everything you claim...and those that don't take one side or the other but ask you questions that you refuse to answer by changing your excuse every time.

You are quite clearly the biggest joke around.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Once again you turn this into an attack on those who do not follow everything you claim

Looked to me like you were the one that attacked me first.

Thanks for proving my point about poeple who believe the official story.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Once again you turn this into an attack on those who do not follow everything you claim

Looked to me like you were the one that attacked me first.

Thanks for proving my point about poeple who believe the official story.

Ahhhh, so part of your problem is either amnesia or illiteracy. That explains quite a bit since you attacked me first and I haven't said one thing about whether I believe the official story. What I do know is that you cower from tough questions and change excuses over and over, rely on blogs and other illegitimate websites run by idiots as "proof," you lie about what others say or think, you lie about your credentials you insult people and then cry when you get it in return.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Ahhhh, so part of your problem is either amnesia or illiteracy.

I guess i have to post where you started attacking me for not agreeing with your theories or fantasies.

Here is 1 example of your attack on me. DO i need to psot more?

Don't bother, Ultima is a little kid who talks big but can't back it up. When you ask him questions that will prove what a fraud he is he makes childish excuses to not answer.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Ahhhh, so part of your problem is either amnesia or illiteracy.

I guess i have to post where you started attacking me for not agreeing with your theories or fantasies.

Here is 1 example of your attack on me. DO i need to psot more?

Don't bother, Ultima is a little kid who talks big but can't back it up. When you ask him questions that will prove what a fraud he is he makes childish excuses to not answer.

So you say you are going to post where I started attacking you and then post something from the middle of the thread, well after you started lying and attacking me? Are you serious? What a joke you are.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Here is 1 example of your attack on me.

Please read the following sentence slowly and as many times as it takes for you to understand it.

It was not the first and there are many more examples. Also i noticed you attacked me again by calling me a joke.

Whats it going to take for you to be man enough to admit when i post actual facts and evidence ?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Please read the following sentence slowly and as many times as it takes for you to understand it.

It was not the first and there are many more examples. Also i noticed you attacked me again by calling me a joke.

Whats it going to take for you to be man enough to admit when i post actual facts and evidence ?

1) Did you forget that you said this:

I guess i have to post where you where you started attacking me for not agreeing with your theories or fantasies.

Oops, another lie from Ultima!

2) Yes I did call you a joke, but at least I was telling the truth unlike most of your attacks.

3) The last part cracks me up. How can YOU talk about anyone not being man enough to anything when you have proven over and over that you aren't man enough to answer questions. That you aren't man enough to admit that you make stuff up about people who question you. That you aren't man enough to stick with one excuse for your cowardice.

Now before you spout off at the mouth again go back and answer my question, like a real man would do. If you don't then you are admitting you are a hypocrite for saying anyone else isn't man enough.

Once again step up or shut up.

I am betting you will continue to follow your MO of avoiding answers, lying, attacking and changing excuses. Pathetic.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I guess i have to post where you where you started attacking me for not agreeing with your theories or fantasies.

Again as stated i posted AN EXAMPLE of the attacks not the first.

Ooops another lie and misquote.

Yes I did call you a joke, but at least I was telling the truth unlike most of your attacks.

Funny how i have yet to see you post any evidence to support what you post. I have sen no truth from you only attacks and insults.

And thanks for being man enough in admitting you insulted me.

The last part cracks me up. How can YOU talk about anyone not being man enough to anything when you have proven over and over that you aren't man enough to answer questions.

I have answered questions. If you do not like the answers because they do not fit into your fantasy that not my fault.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Again as stated i posted AN EXAMPLE of the attacks not the first.

Ooops another lie and misquote.

Show me where I lied or misquoted you. Step up you pathetic little man. Quite lying and have some balls.

Funny how i have yet to see you post any evidence to support what you post. I have sen no truth from you only attacks and insults.

What have I posted that needs to be supported? I have asked you questions and you have come up with numerous different excuses to not answer them. Do you need me to quote the ever changing excuses you have made up? Will that shut you up?

And thanks for being man enough in admitting you insulted me.

I guess I am a much bigger man then.

I have answered questions. If you do not like the answers because they do not fit into your fantasy that not my fault.

Yes you have answered questions, not the questions I have called you out on over and over and the ones you have answered have been very different then the actual questions that were asked. Of course you have proven over and over that your mind is very far from the reality of what is discussed and asked of you.

I wonder what how the NSA feels about an employee spending his work time posting on a message board? I wonder how they feel about having a proven liar working for them.

Oh, wait, I forgot your mom is Nancy Stephanie Alderson...NSA baby!

[edit on 30-5-2008 by scottie18]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 Also i noticed you attacked me again by calling me a joke.

This is funny, as you just called me a joke in another thread after I offered an analogy that showed the fallacy you were using. I think it's comic/tragic that every thread becomes about you. Have you noticed an inability to get along with other people? Perhaps there is a common link in all these instances.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yes you have answered questions, not the questions
[edit on 30-5-2008 by scottie18]

So you admit i answered questions but yet you still attack and insult me.

I guess you are not that big of a man.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Have you noticed an inability to get along with other people? Perhaps there is a common link in all these instances.

Yes i do not get along with people that either lie about me or insult me.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I was thinking more that the common link was you. But we all have our own interpretation of events, I'm sure.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Back on the topic of molten steel, colour temperature etc.

From one of Ultima's links I found this pic of what appears to be hot steel in a rolling mill and I circled the hottest part in this (very good) picture. It looks like a steel I-beam being formed and the fact that it is self supporting between the rollers shows that even at near white heat, it isn't at all liquid but it's obviously soft enough to be shaped. I note the source claims to show liquid steel but this is definitely not it and none of their pics actually show liquid steel.

If that steel was hot enough to actually liquify you'd need welder's goggles to look at it and it's quite a skill to get anything like a good photo of it but I'm still searching when I get the time. I have seen it in person at the steelworks but my word on it wouldn't be sufficient now would it?

Here's a pic of molten copper at the approx max temperature of the WTC rubble fires for an idea of the incandescence at a temperature (~1100C) far less than where steel melts (>1500C)

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join