It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jfj123
Assuming what you're saying is true, why not ask them.

Why bring up NIST reports on building 7 when they have not recovered any steel to test?

wtc.nist.gov...

Because, prior to collapse, WTC 7 did not suffer any high-strain rate events, NIST made no effort to estimate high-strain-rate or impact properties of the steel.

No metallography could be carried out because no steel was recovered from WTC 7.

Can't test whats not there.....MOst of the steel was taken away quickly , remelted and put into the latest American warship Under SS New York I believe...so no testing to be done there...
Nice Memorial Boat though..

[edit on 19-3-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

i do believe you have something there!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Assuming what you're saying is true, why not ask them.

Why bring up NIST reports on building 7 when they have not recovered any steel to test?

Yes, why not bring it up? Just because they didn't recover and test steel, again assuming this isn't taken out of context, does that invalidate an entire investigation or just leave some unanswered questions? There may be enough additional information in the final report to make the point mute. In any case, we won't know until it's released.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
See this trail of competence..
Larry Silverstein buys a billion dollar headache and says on a tv program that it was his dream to own the towers. He put special insurance on the WTC against terrorists. He owns the WTC for less than a year before 911.

May 1st 2001 Pilots were orderd not to have a carry on gun for their cockpit gun safes.

June 1st 2001 Chaney told Rumsfield he wanted to head up the drills coming up on 911. The shootdown powers were transferred from the generals to Chaney.

Plenty of powerdowns at WTC where security cameras were turned off in an up-grade of security right up to the last weekend before 911.

So-called hijacked planes were allowed sky freedom for almost 2 hours.

No large 767 engines were found at any of the sites and very little debris was found.

Almost half of the so-called terrorists are found alive around the world.

Senators were eating breakfast with a general that had direct ties with Atta the leading terrorist by sending him $100,000.00 through Western Union.

While everybody in the country was not allowed to fly the gov allowed planes with Saudie's to fly out of the country.

Almost all of the so-called hijackers were Saudi.

Damn, there is just too much evidence showing the US was a part of the conspiracy.

Norman Mineta the Sect. of Transportation was in the bacement of the White House when Chaney ordered a stand down allowing the planes to reach their destination.

The Patriot Act which is directed more at the American people then at terrorists.

The history of the Bush family shows they are for a Fascist state like Germany had during WWII.

Prescott Bush, George W's grandfather, was arrested for helping to fund Hitler and his war machine.

How much more evidence is needed to see our country has been hi-jacked?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
How about the fact that the 9/11 Commission Report member Thomas Kean stated that the funding for the attacks was "of little practical significance".

WTF?

That's clear evidence of a cover-up to me, no matter how you slice it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think the most glaring evidence that there was a cover-up has basically NOTHING to do with the evidence at hand. Of course, we know by basic physics that jet-fuel and subsequent fires could not have TOTALLY destroyed both towers in similar fashions as it happened on 9/11!! The buildings were designed to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707, largest at the time of construction. VIDEO INCLUDED HERE...
www.youtube.com...

Now, let's forget about the evidence for a second and focus on the MANNER in which this administration handled the investigation or lack-thereof. If anyone has watched 9/11 Press for Truth which talks about the "Jersey Girls", I suggest you watch it, very good 9/11 documentary. It doesn't go into the evidence to much, it doesn't have to. Basically it shows you hows the administration did EVERYTHING IT COULD to stonewall the investigation. Think about it....How much did they spend on investigating Pearl Harbor?? How much for the Challenger accident?? How much for BILL CLINTON AND HIS LITTLE ESCAPADE??? But 9/11, the worst attrocity in American History and this government wanted nothing to do with an investigation except claim they knew who did it a month later, that we were going after them, push through the PATRIOT Act very quickly and start a "War on Terror"!! How the hell do you have a war on terror?? War and terror are the same freakin' thing!! If I'm not mistaken I believe they allotted $3Million originally for the Commission, what a TOTAL JOKE!!! They bumped it up to $14M later on but still that number is nothing compared to the afore mentioned investigations.
So look at how they handled the so called investigation and events leading up to it! That should convince you that it was a cover-up and conspiracy. I mean, we can't investigate our own crimes, no way!!

Last thing....take a look at this video. Anyone who is familiar with Noam Chomsky knows that the United States commits terrorism and attrocities all over the world but it scewed as "promoting democracy" or some other garbage. Watch this video and you'll discover another reason why 9/11 was not investigated!! Like I said before, we can't look into our own crimes because we are Amerika, we are right!
www.youtube.com...
We did nothing to fix the problem and refuse to accept that we were "attacked" because there is a campaign of hatred against us because of our support for brutal and oppressive regimes worldwide.

Cheers!
Purduegrad05

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Purduegrad05 I like the way u think very perceptive .Would u do me the honor of checking my post at (Y2K and late 90's fears vs 2012). I would realy like U to read my ???? love to hear ur perceptive thoughts. Cant wait.All others please to some pertain to 9/11.

But yes prove what happend actualy happend at the pentagon .
Prove building 7
Explain my beam.
Prove all media that day where realy live feeds.

Sept 11 2001 killed alot of birds with one stone. Alot of people made out like a bandit .I think the world not just america should find out the truth about 9/11. We are effected on a world scale by that event.

Some questions.

Do the illuminat study the Kabbal??
And if so Did that GOD actualy make man(new advanced man i should say) SEPT 11 4001 BC?????
Dose the gregorian calendar realy skip 12 years?????
So is 2012 actualy 2000????
Did eisienhowers speach about the millitary Ocults that took over the US Gov (speach was made 1950s or there close)????www.youtube.com...

Did JFK try to tell us the same thing in his speach about the Ocult millitary ???www.youtube.com...(This is a great one)

Did Charles linberg try to also SEPT 11 1941 www.youtube.com...

Answers these ???? and we will be alot closer to answering 9/11.
realy listen to all 3 the all talk about the secrete Gov.

( ok so more than one hehe )
One more question. When do you guys here at ATS, think the Global coup took place ??? When did the secrete Govs of the world took over?? How long ago????? And was SEP 11 2001 the start of the last plan to unite the world???
Or was is at a giant start to an OCULT Initiation into the new age???
Or was it some kind of OCULT ritual???

The reason I ask is, because all roads from 9/11 that I have researched leads to an OCULT agenda ,that leads to the NWO (europeion union,north american union,african union,and asian union.
Anyone else see that also???

And if we look at all this from this pespective (Nothing in government happens by chance,If it happens it was planned,) So if that is the case they either ?? Just screwd up and all should be fined and fired for not doing thier jobs . Or they all should be in jail for allowing it to happen.
Or they did it.
But do we here at ATS realy believe the Son of ex CIA ,Or our joints chief of staff didnt know ,They know when we eat ,sleep,and cutt turds. We got hitler ,we got sudam, we got stalin ect ect ect.....Its all for show .They know where every body is .They just dont catch who ever the patsy is for that paticular agenda at that partcular time . .There is always a patsy in the crowd just waiting to be picked up and blasted all over the news.

Do we here realy believe that what stealth tech they have showd us is realy all there is ?? Of course not its just what is out dated.

Do we reay here at ATS realy think the computers we are on are the fastest// Of course not im sure the millitary has full runing computers wired with all fiber optics (imagine how fast that would be a few tera bytes or better im sure ) and yet that may be out dated to.

Dose history realy repete??
Do we kkep getting more advanced and then wipe ourselves out ??Only to evolve agin to do the same thing over and over agin??

just thinking out loud but alot of thos ?? will explain 9/11 for me

Dont pick up the plate right after u cutt it (HOT very HOT)
[edit on 19-3-2008 by plasmacutter]

[edit on 19-3-

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
O guys i meant to say this. Here are some good things to search ,lots of info to run with.(illuminati maxtrix, world matrix, solar maxtrix,) And has anyone heard of the NWO card game that came out in 1996?? it shows what happen 9/11 and a few other things

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by plasmacutter

Thanks plasmacutter, I appreciate the kind words. Can you put the link on here to what you wrote. In all honesty, what I talked about is more of just good old fashioned common sense and maybe throw in there a little, "follow the money" logic but it's just the truth.

I would suggest you watch more talks and interviews that are posted on video google and YouTube from Noam Chomsky. He's a world renowned linguist from M.I.T. and Harvard who discusses many topics but alot about the hypocrisy of the West when it comes to our own crimes compared to the crimes of so called "terrorists".
Here on ATS, I liked to read Sleeper's threads. He talked about some stuff that will spin your head around, but nonetheless true. If you can find what he wrote about 9/11, you'll love it....or possibly hate it, who knows.
Anyway, good discussion here!

Purduegrad05

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... its the last post
And that is what i did followed the money(why and who proffeted from it). going to check out Noam now peace

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
hey JFJ123

How 'bout posting some evidence that Al Quaida did it? Just saying that the media "said so" won't cut it either.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes, why not bring it up? Just because they didn't recover and test steel, again assuming this isn't taken out of context, does that invalidate an entire investigation or just leave some unanswered questions?

Probelm is there are even more conserns with NIST reports. They did not test any of the WTC steel for chemicals or explosives.

So that raises more questions, plus the fact that when the 9/11 commission hired them to do reports the commission did not agree with or release a lot of the NIST findings.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by plasmacutter
O guys i meant to say this. Here are some good things to search ,lots of info to run with.(illuminati maxtrix, world matrix, solar maxtrix,) And has anyone heard of the NWO card game that came out in 1996?? it shows what happen 9/11 and a few other things

I didn't but i would love to see them ..could you give more info on them..if you can..

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
these are just some

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

www.earthmatrix.com...

www.earthmatrix.com...

www.atl2.netfirms.com...

www.near-death.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

www.threeworldwars.com...

video.google.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com... (this one is good the first 5 min is just a deep deep thought then it gets good but the speach is truely deep and good atleast get to part 2 at around 40 min ).

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brygivrob
hey JFJ123

How 'bout posting some evidence that Al Quaida did it? Just saying that the media "said so" won't cut it either.

My primary evidence comes from the NIST final reports.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yes, why not bring it up? Just because they didn't recover and test steel, again assuming this isn't taken out of context, does that invalidate an entire investigation or just leave some unanswered questions?

Probelm is there are even more conserns with NIST reports. They did not test any of the WTC steel for chemicals or explosives.

So that raises more questions, plus the fact that when the 9/11 commission hired them to do reports the commission did not agree with or release a lot of the NIST findings.

From what I understand, they did test building 1 and/or 2 steel.
Why would they test for explosives? There really would be no reason to.
That's like asking a coroner if they checked to see the dead person had cancer after they were shot to death so they could determine actual cause of death.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by plasmacutter
these are just some

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

www.earthmatrix.com...

www.earthmatrix.com...

www.atl2.netfirms.com...

www.near-death.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

www.threeworldwars.com...

video.google.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com... (this one is good the first 5 min is just a deep deep thought then it gets good but the speach is truely deep and good).

One of those sites is new to me and a super read thank plasmacutter..

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
I know the obvious but there is something fishy about 9/11, you can't be in that much denial. If you are i really need to be explained fully about Building 7, and why they destroyed the rubble so quickly and not investigate it?

What i meant is that the questions that needs to be explained to the public and not to be done like were morons. We'll never know unless your apart of it which would make you "there". "They" will never come foward cause who would want to take the fall for that.

Not in denial dude. I have questions too. I am uncertain abut the physics of the 2 collapses. I honestly do not have the maths ability to decipher all the papers, from both sides that I've read. I've read debunkers papers, the debunking of the debunker's papers, the debunking of the debunking of the debunker's papers. And the reverse of Trutherz papers. I have no idea what to believe when it becomes exceedingly complicated. Some things are understandable though. Read my next post for this.

I've already said this, but this much I'm fairly sure of. The NIST was a coverup for the shortcomings of the towers. Since they were owned by the Port Authority, they didn't have to meet city code. I think that they violated maximum "run length" of the floor trusses, and who knows what else. One of the partners on the original design team was on the NIST team - Magnusson I believe. And Skilling's wife was also - he was the project manager. I believe there's a conflict of interest there, yeah?

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, a prof at Berkeley, has been critical of the building's design. He was asked to be on the NIST team, but declined when he felt like the whole exercise was gonna be a CYA affair for the designers. Why NIST would be a part of that is a mystery to me. Guess the good ole boy network thrives even at their level, eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Simple physics: a building can't 'fall' at pretty much free fall (time it yourself) unless the structure underneath the falling mass is not resisting the 'falling mass'. Why would the structure underneath (which needs [insert pankcaking/truss whatever theory] to explain) have no support for the mass above it if it's collapsing.. it will provide resistance and have a much longer fall

I could write an essay but that's the main stuff that sticks out for me.
Not to mention rolls royce saying they cannot identify the engine 'wreckage' at the pentagon as being a engine they made for the plane that supposedly hit.

This right. And since free fall is around 9 seconds, and exterior columns can be seen falling faster than the collapse front, then we can safely state that the buildings didn't fall at free fall speed.

I know, I know.... free fall is 9 seconds and they fell in 14-16 seconds.... that's hardly anything at all, inside job, inside job!!!

No, the amount of energy absorbed by the structure to slow the collapse front from 9 seconds to 14-16 seconds is HUUUUGE. It provided A LOT of resistance to the collapse!!!!

The Rolls Royce dude couldn't id the engine parts cuz...... it's an engine that's not made at the plant he works at. It would like asking a guy that works on GM's truck assembly line to id a door panel from the Impala assembly line.

Here's a good rundown on how you can decide if the engine is from the correct plane.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whodunnit

Originally posted by GhostR1der
Simple physics: a building can't 'fall' at pretty much free fall (time it yourself) unless the structure underneath the falling mass is not resisting the 'falling mass'. Why would the structure underneath (which needs [insert pankcaking/truss whatever theory] to explain) have no support for the mass above it if it's collapsing.. it will provide resistance and have a much longer fall

I could write an essay but that's the main stuff that sticks out for me.
Not to mention rolls royce saying they cannot identify the engine 'wreckage' at the pentagon as being a engine they made for the plane that supposedly hit.

Check this out...An un common but do-able "top down "demolision and you will see the similarities

www.liveleak.com...

This right. And since free fall is around 9 seconds, and exterior columns can be seen falling faster than the collapse front, then we can safely state that the buildings didn't fall at free fall speed.

I know, I know.... free fall is 9 seconds and they fell in 14-16 seconds.... that's hardly anything at all, inside job, inside job!!!

No, the amount of energy absorbed by the structure to slow the collapse front from 9 seconds to 14-16 seconds is HUUUUGE. It provided A LOT of resistance to the collapse!!!!

The Rolls Royce dude couldn't id the engine parts cuz...... it's an engine that's not made at the plant he works at. It would like asking a guy that works on GM's truck assembly line to id a door panel from the Impala assembly line.

Here's a good rundown on how you can decide if the engine is from the correct plane.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join