It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posts with multiple pages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
As I have been reading through many of the topics posted on this site, I have found it difficult to keep current with the numerous posts that arise when some of them run into the hundreds or more.

Is there a way the topics could be listed within some type of time frame? Perhaps listed with "Last 3 days" or "Last 7 days"? I'm not sure how it would work (if it could), but sometimes I start reading a post and by the time I get somewhere near the middle of the longer ones, the original idea is lost making it hard to respond?

Any suggestions, or has this been covered before?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I apologize for placing this topic here...I wasn't paying attention to the Subject Topic...should have been under something else like "Board questions."

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I see what you're saying and I agree to an extent. I think it would be easier in terms of going back to find a particular post in the many multiple pages in a thread. If I knew the post occurred yesterday for example... it be easy to find as opposed to trying to remember the page number. Although, if you wanted to keep current.... you'd still have to sift through a ton of posts just the same. So... I see your point, and it's a good one, but I really don't think it would help that much.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have a different way of looking at it...

If the OP topic strikes a passion in me to reply,
it does not matter if the thread was begun in 2005 or today...

i will make a mental note of the original topic/event/view point

... i will then scan, quickly the page or multiple pages of drifting
replies...just for the flavor of the thread...

and type my reply to the subject... sometimes i feel it best to extract a 'Quote" from the thread starter to remind the new audience of just what's being discussed or contended with...

time duration, or delay is not an issue with me on a passionate topic

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I could be wrong but I think your cookie size would grow considerably every day.

new topics

top topics

join