It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Picking your Candidates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There is no need to suffer through all of the problems and illegalities of tampering with voting machines when the public will gladly suck up whatever the Hollywood crowd feels like feeding them.

I could site daily the news articles with a bias, but if we can get you to actually visualize it, set it in your brain, or even make it seem as it it has already happened before - then they have paved the way.

I stumbled across this little clip and after doing a search here could not see that this has come up before and sorry but I could not kill the 15 second car commercial at the beginning either. I found it interesting how "The West Wing" TV show is coming true before your very eyes.

Hollywood Makes a Candidate

I remember how this other show named "Commander In Chief" was floated out there with a female president. Comments were even made by the writers how they wanted to get people used to the phrase "Madam President".

It is possible that Hollywood is innocent themselves and only being creative and then the nefarious characters in the NWO liking what they saw and are now pushing that agenda since it fits their plan. But that seems quite unlikely.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by JustTheFacts]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Not really. the people vote for the president..not hollywood. however, I do enjoy watching BSG where the president is a woman and she does a great job. Obviously, if you had a space battle and you needed a real president to clean up the house, you would do better with a female in the white house. or in this case in Battlestar.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

The video is showing "sometimes word for word" how the Obama candidacy and someone from "the West Wing" were similar. Obama's campaign manager David Axelrod participated in the TV show.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh there's a video. my bad. videos blocked on this cpu man.

new topics

top topics

join