It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus Christ was cloned.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just my opinion, but alot people protest cloning claiming that it is against the laws of God. If Christ himself was cloned, wouldn't that pretty much defeat his original intent anyways??

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What if Jesus was a clone? or even had several clones? Our still limited understanding of genetics and the ability to create and recreate nearly identical beings is getting closer to comprehending these alleged miracles from those days. There may very well be in our near future the ability to recreate and clone something from another genetic source just by manipulating it's energy signature. According to one site, they have already been able to turn a frogs genetic material into a lizard by using a laser beam. (Sorry, couldn't find the link.)

Unless we learn the ability to transfer our living energy and spirit into another body, the likelyhood of these being the same person is doubtful.

I seriously doubt Jesus is just waiting for us to do this. As I said, if he truly is the miracle worker he always was, then he can recreate himself, as an adult, without our help or his old DNA. Besides, how would we even know what he looked like anyway?

It would seem that we still need to prove the existance of life energies after death and how we ourselves can extend our lives and realize the possibility of immortality and to correct our genetic flaws, especially for those who have been living half or limited lives and or very short ones. The idea of a new heavenly type body can become a reality and fulfill this prophecy and legend.

sty

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

what about Carpatian mountains???? come on , I used to live there for 27 years haha

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
is there some sort of whichcraft that would cast jesus:s spirit and soul bact to a cloned bodie

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that there's a book that covers the subject of cloning Jesus... The Genesis Code. Those resposible for the cloning got the DNA from the Shroud of Turin, and made a bunch of baby Jesus's. The Church got involved, and started to eliminate those children. Never read the book myself.

I return your thread back to your control.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
He would probably be cruficied yet again for being an 'anti-Christ' or an abomination or some other word used by Christians themselves.

It would be extreme irony IMO.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What if the cloned Jesus was suffering from depression in this day and age because of all the sin's he can feel people doing? What if Jesus was suicidal and wanted to take his own life, would he then be considered Anti-Christ?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
What if the lord and savior was cloned from the holy grail? How would you feel, would it count as his second coming.

Since we are talking about "what ifs" here, if that was possible, it would not be Jesus because Jesus is already in heaven glorified with the Father. Even if one makes hundreds of clones, it would still not be Jesus at all because one component is missing - the Holy Spirit. Cloning only clones the flesh, but it cannot clone the Holy Spirit.

And, I would not count cloning as his second coming because the Bible said he will come from heaven when the temple is opened.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

" What if Jesus Christ was cloned. "

Assuming it was possible to find some of His dried blood and activate it

You'd still need His spirit to be inside the body, and THAT, you could not do.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just remember Lord Jesus CHrist has red hair; the coming messiah
named Ben David is really Apollyon the Destroyer and will have
white hair (as decribed in Daniel chapter 7) and Revelation chapter 1.
The trust Lord Jesus Christ Morningstar of Polaris is the one.

The one from Procyon is a puppet of the orion ZETA Empire;
and their empress died 2007; and her name was GAH (Hess ich tos)
They created the problem in the Catholic Church since
1300s.... and I condemned her as False God the Holy Spirit;
she is DAAT (the PIT) her soul atleast for 5 billion years.

This false messiah is coming 2025-35 what I was told by
GO or EL(Lord of Spirits).

My faith is Space Spirituality; but I do accept most truths from the
Holy Bible.

Ah-men; I don't want mankind to be wipe out of existence or
Galactic Command Article #17: Mind manipulated with insectoid
symboids at higher physical densitys. I'm getting watched and persecute
my hope is someone who reads this can help me and other on this
planet eventually.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alextron

" Just remember Lord Jesus CHrist has red hair "

and blue eyes and fair skin...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't believe that the cloned Jesus would have a soul. If we accept the postulate that God is real, and he sent his son to earth, died, was resurrected, and then ascended to heaven, that is were his soul would remain until his return. The body, cloned by man, is not a creation of the divine, and the body that would be created is only meant for the soul of God's son. He would essentially be an empty shell. I'm not saying that he would not be an intelligent, insightful individual, I just don't see there being any possibility of him having any divine powers, etc. Clone him all you want, you're just going to have a bunch of guys that look like Jesus, it would never be Jesus. If god saw fit to return Jesus to earth in this method that would be his perogative, but I just don't see it happening.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"The deader I get, the Better I get"
Oscar Wilde

My 2 cents, people derive value from scarcity.

Also, though I'm not religious I know this:
The goal of Buddhism is not to make you a Buddhist, it is to make you a Buddha.
The goal of Christianity is not to make you a Christian, it is to make you a Christ.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

" The goal of Christianity is not to make you a Christian, it is to make you a Christ "

"" (christ)

▸ noun: any expected deliverer
▸ noun: a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29) ""

How could that impossible feat even happen? AND

Where on earth did you learn that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join