It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Cabinet Secretary of Japan personally admits ufo's exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

An official out of Japan. Interesting, I know of alot of people in the U.S., but am new to the other countries admitting. Also, this is of his own account.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The thread title is (a little) misleading -- It should be "Chief Cabinet Secretary of Japan Personally Thinks UFOs exist".

While it doesn't come right out and say it, your title seems to suggest that the Japanese government is admitting the existence of UFOs, when it is really only this one man's personal opinion. He even specifically states that the government has no official position.

I think the word "admits" should not be in the thread title, since nobody is admitting anything, but rather he is stating his opinion.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

An official out of Japan. Interesting, I know of alot of people in the U.S., but am new to the other countries admitting. Also, this is of his own account.

Too bad. The United States government won't come out and say.

Plus....

Bad thing. You'll never see this man again. He's probably dead already from the "secret people"

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This has been covered HERE on this thread. Keep vigilant and keep searching.

There is a search feature at the upper right hand corner of the web page. This can save alot of time...and if there is a subject your are interested in...you can do a ATS search for that info...you'll be amazed at what you can find!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Changed the thread title for future looks. But, as shown this has been discussed previously a while back.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sorry, this topic has been recently discussed.

Please contribute to an existing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed
Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.
Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

join