It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Atlanta Police Arresting Supporters of Anonymous

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level X
What would you expect from a county where you can drive 10 miles out of the city and people are shooting beer cans in their back yards. I sware, there are churchs just outside of Atlanta who's members dance around with Rattle snakes draped on their shoulders -- all in the name of God. They keep them in a cooler until they are needed. To make them active they warm them up with a portable heater. Holy Rollers they call themselves.

Lol, I don't know what your talking about man.

I live in Atlanta, and its a huge city, you have to drive an hour north or south to hit the redneck areas. Most of Metro Atlanta consists of people that aren't even from here, and rednecks shooting cans in their backyard are way north, and are becoming increasingly more rare.

I also have never heard of the churches with snakes around here, but im not suprised, I've seen it before on TV. No doubt these aren't rednecks, because they don't like snakes, snakes would be shot on sight.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It is clearly stated in the video that a permit was requested and they were told they didn't need one. It's usually not a good idea to assume someone is not intelligent simply because they are doing something you don't agree with. It seems that quite a few of you are forming opinions on these events without doing much research. That's disturbing. If you want to know exactly why Anonymous is doing this then look it up. Look at several sources. Take the time to become informed.

Let me clear a few things up though. Anonymous has no problem with anyone's beliefs. They have issue with the "church" itself and it's methods. Also, I heard complaints of disorganization and methodology on the part of Anonymous. How better to go after a group as well organized and militaristic as CoS? You have to go at them sideways. Use methods they don't understand. It's brilliant. Not perfect, but you can't deny it gets results.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I hate to see our rights being eroded, but this video of the Scientology street fair is really creepy. Those three guys really are like some reptilian Village of the Damned characters.

And the point you brought up about the arrested protesters being brought onto the grounds instead of being tossed into a cruiser made too much sense as well. (Did they kill the real protester and insert a clone? Half joking with that one.)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It really makes you wonder where did they take that person?!? If you got arrested for robbing a bank, they won't take you into the bank and let you talk to the branch manager, they are hauling you off to jail and then will ask questions later.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Ree
Dear Anonymous,

My name is Operating Thetan Active Humanoid Bobby Slavoch, and I hate every single one of you Supressive Persons. Promoting excessive honking and shouting through a loudspeaker is noise pollution and is illegal. That is why you were arrested and your clan of miscrient criminal driver supporters were taken into the center for an auditing exam to see if they would become members or be arrested. Four of them were converted.

Our insiders in the Atlanta PD Riot Squad coerced the rest of the team through our Fair Game policy of raping their wives and burning down their houses. They work for us now. We will find you wherever you are.

Thanks for listening
All hail Xenu!

Haha. Troll fails, as scientologists actually hate Xenu.

At any rate, this is CLEAR violation of the first amendment, not that enough people will care to do anything about it.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SamuraiDrifter

At any rate, this is CLEAR violation of the first amendment, not that enough people will care to do anything about it.

Does that surprise you? Your government is slowly taking away all your rights as Americans. I wouldn't be surprised if they legislate a "rewrite/up to date" version of your bill of rights just to suit their NWO plans soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Does that surprise you? Your government is slowly taking away all your rights as Americans. I wouldn't be surprised if they legislate a "rewrite/up to date" version of your bill of rights just to suit their NWO plans soon.

I'm the last person who would argue with that. I'm pretty sure martial law is not far away. All (or almost all) the necessary legislation is now in place.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I wouldn't be surprised if they legislate a "rewrite/up to date" version of your bill of rights just to suit their NWO plans soon.

I thought they already did that. Isn't the Patriot Act the new Bill of Rights?

[edit on 3/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
By what is read here im guessing that one person knows what anon is ..
It seams like people just don't understand what is happening and why ..

[edit on 3/18/2008 by chibihogoshino]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have no idea what scientology is, I will eventually check it out to get a better understanding of what it truly is. Finally get to see what all this fuss is about. But in the meantime what I don't get, is this Anon (Anonymous) group.

I understand we all have our own set of beliefs and morals, etc... I also know we will speak out in protest if we do not agree with something but, how in the world are you supposed to be taken seriously when you hide your face and disguise your voices when you make video's etc...

People (with logic) will NOT take a group seriously when they hide behind things, IMO. I think the majority will basically say look at those (insert noun here) wearing masks complaining about something. And from what I have seen in video's with scientologists they exploint this anon group with their own tactics. Almost making fun of them in a way and it's apparently working.

So undue the masks and TRULY stand up for what you believe and speak your mind with YOUR face and YOUR voice....it means more I think. But hey, just my opinion.

Also, on a side note....believe it or not...EVERY protester there could have been arrested...not because of a permit, or gathering but for this:

This is the Georgia Law right from my crimes code book...

OCGA 16-11-38 Wearing Masks Hoods Etc...
(a) A person is guilty of a misdemeanor when he wears a mask, hood, or device by which any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer and is upon any public way or public property or upon the private property of another without the written permission of the owner or occupier of the property to do so.

(b) This Code section shall not apply to:

(1) A person wearing a traditional holiday costume on the occasion of the holiday;

(2) A person lawfully engaged in trade and employment or in a sporting activity where a mask is worn for the purpose of ensuring the physical safety of the wearer, or because of the nature of the occupation, trade, or profession, or sporting activity;

(3) A person using a mask in a theatrical production including use in Mardi gras celebrations and masquerade balls; or

(4) A person wearing a gas mask prescribed in emergency management drills and exercises or emergencies.

So just think...there are so many cop haters on ATS its crazy, trust me I know...being a LEO on this site has been entertaining...but not one person was arrested for breaking this law...so see we aren't THAT bad..
and yes...for you NON humor types..that was sarcasm..lol

EDIT TO ADD: The last video in the above post is priceless...the little dude from the church is OUT THERE...I thought the reporter was going put a whoopin on him for grabbin the mic..

[edit on 3/18/2008 by rcwj75]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chibihogoshino

I never really looked into Scientology at all, but I'm starting to get creeped out by the few things I have seen now. They really are like a bunch of Tom Cruise personality clones or something.

By the way, did anyone notice in the last video that the air-conditioning repairman is a reptilian? He shape-shifts right at the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join