It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russian Mig chases UFO: it accelerates!

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Now, I've seen ALOT of pics/Vids of UFOs.. but .. this is probably the best proof I've see out of the thousands that are questionable.. why? It's obvious, but you can tell me why....


Sorry I not sure how to embed the Google vid (Google ID? huh?)but here's the exact title of the video you can search it under.... enjoy... I DID!

UFO - Cylinder Chased by Soviet MIG-21 Accelerates

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Komodo]




posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This video has been looked at it in another thread before on this site. The conclusion if I remember correctly that it was faked. If you do a search you might come up with the thread. To me it looks faked or somehow CGI, this is my own opinion though.

regards
mcgilligan



posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
anyone got the thread for this..?? I definitely love to read up on it..




Originally posted by mcgilligan02
This video has been looked at it in another thread before on this site. The conclusion if I remember correctly that it was faked. If you do a search you might come up with the thread. To me it looks faked or somehow CGI, this is my own opinion though.

regards
mcgilligan



posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Google Video Link


Here is your video.

Very interesting.



posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
how did you find the ID ??


Originally posted by Rhain

Google Video Link


Here is your video.

Very interesting.



posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Claimed to be a MIG chasing an UFO, it has been pointed out many times that the Plane is NOT a mig, but a F 16: in the detail, member C0bzz provided the name of the ejection systems: ACES two.

You can find it here (unless the server is down):
www.ejectionsite.com...
And here you can find a detailed drawing:
www.xflight.de...

More infos can be found here:
www.parascope.com...

Here you can find the original page of TNT dedicated to the KGB UFO files:
(is no longer available but this is recovered with web archive)
/3bqnxs

IsaacKoi will soon publish an article with more informations about this case.


Some related threads:

Amazing UFO footage from Secret KGB UFO Files

Declassified Soviet footage-Mig vs Ufo cylinder

MIG-21 Chase UFO Video

Secret KGB UFO Files?

UFO ? and fighter jet



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by internos
 


AWESOME~! thanks internos~! I appreciate the details of shaking out the f-16 details. However, the point to the vid I was trying to make wasn't weather it was a F-16 or MIG but the UFO acceleration in the vid.


I'll check out the links, thx again.




posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by internos
 


Nice one Internos!

Why the blazes haven't they made you a mod or given you some important role and title yet?

Keep up the good work Amico!



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by internos
 


AWESOME~! thanks internos~! I appreciate the details of shaking out the f-16 details. However, the point to the vid I was trying to make wasn't weather it was a F-16 or MIG but the UFO acceleration in the vid.


I'll check out the links, thx again.



Yeah but I think the point is that this video has people talking on it, claiming to be ex-Soviet Airmen or KGB and also claiming to have been witness to this object or at least involved somehow, yet as Internos has pointed out, this didn't even involve the USSR.

I'm presuming the F16 is an American plane? Or at least not a Soviet or Russian plane?



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod
 


yes.. and that's the beauty of it.. why.. because they're pushing the US vs Russian mix up .. NOT the fact that it's a UFO out accelerating the jet~!!!!


everyone keeps pushing that agenda when the REAL point is the acceleration~~!!!



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by triplesod
 


yes.. and that's the beauty of it.. why.. because they're pushing the US vs Russian mix up .. NOT the fact that it's a UFO out accelerating the jet~!!!!


everyone keeps pushing that agenda when the REAL point is the acceleration~~!!!


It's a common tactic used by debunkers of all things..... don't focus on what you can't explain... focus on what you can explain.

I don't care if the plane is a F16 or a Fokker.... is the UFO real.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Package
 


Deep Thanks Total Package~! I do concur and appreciate the case in point which I might have not clearly pointed out.




posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
As a pilot, I can appreciate this video in many ways.

From a rational point of view...I like that Internos and C0bzz pointed out the glaring mistake by the narrator, regarding the F-16 vs Mig21 issue.

ALSO, not sure if anyone noticed, but there was a disconnect in the opening seconds of the clip, as the narrator says 'a camera plane and three others' were scrambled...but the video 'recreation' shows three Migs taking off in formation.

'three' plus another, to me, equals 'four'.

I tend to agree, this is either sloppy editing/research, or a 'get any footage you can' sort of approach, for sensationalism purposes.

Still, beggars the question: Where did the F-16 camera footage come from? (Remember, the US has sold a lot of F-16s to other countries)



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join