It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Security Forces Swarm Tibet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wwssii

I trust my own eyes and ears. The difference between you and I is that I am allowed to use those eyes and ears and then speak about all that I see and hear. Have you ever seen defensless Tibetans being picked off one by one with a high powered gun in the hands of a chinese soldier?

You admit to the sensorship you live under but refuse to acknowledge that you may be wrong. Programmed.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Ummmm you DO realise that if he was to collapse to your demands and start saying things against the Chinese government him and his family would most likely poof right?
Jailed for subversive what-not.
Or just plain poof.
I don't know how it works there.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

do you think the videos can reflect the realities. so you must deeply believe the film shot by holywood. those pictures made by Japanese are not worthy of my comments. i can make such pictures also.

the reason why i never believe those pictures is that chinese goverment cant cover all things especially such killing issues. you should realize all the soldiers are from the mass people, they are our brothers or friends. if they ever did some inhuman things , that cant be coverd. we know better the soldiers and the administrative way of the government. those videos are fabricated intentionally.

i can assure you that oppression never made a successful way to control China in the long history. it is of no use eventually.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Thanks for the fresh link. I've been busy with the chinese.

Boycotting the olympics is being tossed about by various countries and athletes. We need to boycott chinese products right here in the U.S. and then the sponsors of the olympics.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wwssii

You obviously have not seen the video that I provided the link to.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by northwolf

all you remarks make no sense. but i forgive your ignorance.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wwssii

You claim that China as a whole is an entity that cannot be divided. Yet as recently as in 1945 current Chinese territory was divided into several de-facto independent states. So enying tibetians independence on the grounds that Chinas borders are historic (or any other historic reason) are simply not valid.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Do you think it possible that any of them would collapse to my demands? They all seem to be holding their own...it is a weird thought that we should some how be looking after their well being over there.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

the validity is not determined by you. right?
who ever acknowledge the independence of tibet, Bush ? Clinton ? or Reagon?. let alone you!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Of course not.
But I was merely pointing out the fact that they most likely couldn't if they valued their continued health or that of their families.
If you are in fact right about China.
I think you are but then again I have been wrong before so I don't pretend to know.

But in the end. Your debating a brick wall. Tis your choice if you want to continue but in the end your wasting your time. Indoctrination and/or a healthy case of want to continue living and/or caring about ones loved ones is making any debate about the nature of the Chinese Government with them a pointless pursuit.

Ugh I hate the late night typo fairy. Need to replenish my stocks of Rid Anti-Fairy spray.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wwssii

Ummm dood.

He has been saying Tibet deserves to be free if that is what it's people want.
That is acknowledging Tibet's independence if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

My support for a Free Tibet began ages ago then turned to support for Saving Tibet. This is a subject near and dear to me. I am fueling myself, stoking the fires I will need in the weeks to come in order that I give it all I've got. If I can on this cold and rainy day show to others on this thread that are in a position to contribute what it is the Tibetans are up against in the nature of their oppressors..well at least that is something.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wwssii

Tibet has the same right to be free as any other nation. They have a distinc cultural and ethnic background. With clear recorder history in the region they inhabit. They have much more clear case for indenpendence than just about any other group that has gained independency lately. (kosovo etc.)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Unfortunately I don't fore see Tibet ever getting free.
Taiwan was able to slip through their fingers for now but that has made them very very very very touchy when it comes to their conquered territories are wanting independence.

Well short of war/death in China on a massive scale.
But I don't think anyone but the most evil amongst us would want to see that.
Even if it did free Tibet.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

let the Tibet join the USA neck and crop. OK?
daydreamers!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wwssii

*sings*
You might say I am a dreamer.
But I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you might join us.
And the world will live as one.
*stops singing*

You know much respect @ John Lennon.
He sung a great truth with that song.
LoL!
But in all seriousness that isn't what we are saying at all.
Tibet wants to be free.
We say "Let it be free."
NOT part of the USA.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

That is exactly why the campaign changed from "Free" to "Save". With the olympics coming up the world will be watching. China has deep interests in the amount of goods it ships to other countries, their economy is now largely based on it. The question now is which would they chose, the clamping down of Tibet or the overall economy.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Clamping down on Tibet.
Its the way of a zealot. They feel zealously that the land is theirs.
They would probly then try to swallow up more territories.
Otherwords go a-conquering.
Or attack America outright.

And the last one with me being an American and having a family I really don't want to see it.
Regardless what a lot of patriots say I think they can beat the tar out of the USA in a protracted war.
Lots of manpower.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

nonsense!
if so, your american should leave the land to the indians and return to europe.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wwssii

Someone left behind his realistic hat................
LoL! I am a Native American. Well partially.

And besides your argument on that is a bit screwed up anyway.
Not going to bother to clarify because I know to whom I speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join