It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Security Forces Swarm Tibet

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by worldtruth

My point is I think you are here to derail the truth. This is how the problem of mis-information is solved.... China let in the reporters and Human rights observers. We could all get the truth then

This is so misguided. Does the American military let reporters and human rights observers into warzones in Iraq? And what makes you so sure you would understand the truth when you don't even understand the complexity of the issue.

Most of you are only looking at this issue from one side, failing to take the time to understand Chinese or Tibetan culture in any of this.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I have as much compassion for the chinese under the same brutal chinese rule as Tibetans. Human rights are just that...HUMAN, not Tibetan, not American, not chinese...HUMAN.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Tibet sees the fastest-growth rate among China's provinces.
i can't find such things like rape, torture or genocide in the world only except the iraq and aphaganstan.
Tibetans live good lives and will also brace a prosperous future.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2008/03/18/wtibet718.xml

[edit on 20-3-2008 by wwssii]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ikaruga

Welcome to ATS. Kinda full of yourself aren't you. You do not know me well enough to tell me what I do or do not know or understand. You may want to take a look at some of the other threads on this subject and educate yourself as to who you feel you can take on with that kind of verbal attack.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

hi guy.. you should be in sleep now in your time zone. why you always stay sleepless to argue on this forum? how much do you get paid by Dalai Lama? LOL...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This is so misguided. Does the American military let reporters and human rights observers into warzones in Iraq?

Actually the reason you know so much about Iraq and Afghanistan is that reporters are allowed in and are not told what they can report like in China.

And what makes you so sure you would understand the truth when you don't even understand the complexity of the issue.

Well that's a clever spin. If we told you the truth you wouldn't understand so we're not going to tell you.

Actually that last little comment tells us the real truth about China's occupation of Tibet.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Wow, you Pro-Tibet for no reason people must are really fishing at the bottom of the barrel now. I am not personally attacking anyone. I am merely stating that people who have no real experience with China or Tibet and who obtain all their news and information from various internet media outlets are looking at this issue the wrong way.

And it's not being full of yourself when you are right.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wwssii

What time zone do you think I'm in darlin?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
and wwssii,

hi guy.. you should be in sleep now in your time zone. why you always stay sleepless to argue on this forum? how much do you get paid by Dalai Lama? LOL...

I see from your profile that you only just joined, that you have no other posts and obviously you joined ATS specifically to attack Witness2008.

Obviously in your time zone you are awake so are you paid by the PRC government to cyber hack critics of China ?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I'm kind of flattered. It's nice to know I can put fear into the hearts of the Chinese regime. How are you doing Sy?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

my info: Registered: 17-7-2005

i never started any post since here is your place. i just reply on some post i know some about.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'm kind of flattered. It's nice to know I can put fear into the hearts of the Chinese regime. How are you doing Sy?

fear? LOL...who do you think you are!

Chinese stay serene mostly just because we are confident no matter what you r claiming. truth is just truth and will never be changed just by any mouth.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Actually the reason you know so much about Iraq and Afghanistan is that reporters are allowed in and are not told what they can report like in China.

Lots of information of Iraq has been censored or blocked. Come on. Do I have to name certain incidents where the flow of information has been tapered?

Besides like I stated before, the situation in China is different. This is a civil matter. If Tibet is granted independence, then China will have to give independence to every other minority faction that complains about modernization, development, and a general rise in their respective standards of living.

Would this not lead to great instability in Asia? Maybe that's what America wants.

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Well that's a clever spin. If we told you the truth you wouldn't understand so we're not going to tell you.

Actually that last little comment tells us the real truth about China's occupation of Tibet.

Yes, I guess my last little comment does tell the real truth about China's occupation of Tibet. But, sadly, since 95% of the members on these Tibet forms are either 1) too ignorant, or 2) too lazy to actually research things from any perspective other than some Tibetans who were born in exile and probably too poor and lazy to do anything else but try and start trouble for China, I guess the truth will never be known.

The fact still remains: Tibet is much better off under Chinese rule. Akin to Africa under British rule.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by ikaruga]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
As they say the pen is mightier than the sword and one day the Chinese Government will crumble under it's own pressure because you can't keep propping up lies forever.

I'm offline now.. Enjoy yourselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They're like a hydra. You cut one head off, and two more grow in it's place. That's how they do it, they numb your brain by repeating the same things so many times that you just want to rip your own eyes out. PRC sponsored internet brigades...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hahahaha....I am an American. I don't work for the PRC. Do you really think the Chinese government has nothing better to do than care about what goes on at ATS?

Might be time to jump back down from that ledge you are living on and back onto the firm soil of reality.

I am merely a man who is able to take information from all sides, make my own observations, and subsequently form my own opinions.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I have as much compassion for the chinese under the same brutal chinese rule as Tibetans. Human rights are just that...HUMAN, not Tibetan, not American, not chinese...HUMAN.

do you know honey?
before liberation, tibetans were mostly slaves exploited by Dalai and other landlords or nobles.
after the liberation, Tibetans began their really life as human

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

It was a bit of sport there for a while but when you see the same plays over and over it is indeed mind numbing. I would prefer debate over the ranting. But when one has nothing to say but has to be heard screaming is the way to go.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ikaruga

Whatever you say bro.
I'm not tryin to stir up too much trouble for Chinese intel, last thing I need is a nasty computer virus or walk out of my home tomorrow morning and be surrounded by ninjas with swords and sh*t....go China!

[edit on 20-3-2008 by 27jd]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Yeah, i'm still waiting for worldtruth to answer my question at the bottom of the last page...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join