It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most trusted and distrusted conspiracy experts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I find myself going through old Art Bell recordings or reading sections from various authors books but it's hard to judge a person by a small portion of work. There are various threads on some of these people but it's a lot to go through.

My idea is to do a poll of sorts. If you have researched or extensively read a particular author I would ask that you share your opinion of their work and why you found it that way.

I would like the list to contain published authors or people who are well known within various conspiracies or organizations (Dan Burisch, Bob Lazar, etc.) but who may not have published work to their credit.

Below is a short example list, by no means complete (i'm sure I left some obvious names off there), but if you have any opinions on the following people, based on your personal research and experience, I'd love to hear them.

If you know someone not on this list then tell us a little bit about them. This way we can all be exposed to new people and ideas. I will keep track of who gets the most positive and negative feedback in the thread.

Dan Burisch
Michael Cremo
Graham Hancock
William Henry
Richard Hoagland
David Icke
Bob Lazar
John Lear
Zachariah Sitchin
Whitley Strieber

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
.... results .... analysis .... whatever will be here ....

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok, heres a quick review for....

Dan Burisch - Majestic 12, Area 51, stargates, looking glass, time travelers
Interviews at Project Camelot

Personally I think his story is one of the most interesting I've heard. Very extensive and detailed, the majority of it told through these interviews. I don't get the impression that he is telling a story he created. He sounds like someone recalling events of his life, the way he speaks and details certain things are telling, to me at least. Some people think he sounds too cocky or that he likes to feel important by releasing this information. I can see that, but I think it's more his personality than his motivation.

His information talks about multiple earth stargates and looking glasses (device to see into the future). He references three 'types' of alien time travelers that our government, and others, are in communication with. They are actually humans from ~23k, ~45k, ~52k years in the future. According to Burisch we are approaching a timeline divergence around 2012. I'm really finding it hard to summarize his info because he gets pretty detailed about how this all works. I would highly recommend listening to a few of his interviews. Even if none of it were true it would be a great story, very interesting. However, I am a bit confused as to how he can release some of this info and also be a part of M12.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Michael Tsarion certainly cannot be trusted. He is a government propagandist, out to confuse people and lead them into the fantasy world of the New Age religion. He is also a total asshole, prone to threatening anyone who disagrees with him with violence.

Michael Tsarion is a Violent Government Agent

It is also my humble opinion that David Icke is of the same ilk, though much more charismatic and maybe not himself evil, he is blending fact with fiction any leading people into total psychosis.

David Icke Forum: New Age Cesspit

I personally tend to trust William Cooper, Fritz Springmeier, and Alan Watt.

Related material:

Alan Watt' Website (100's of free mp3 talks)

Howard Bloom: NWO Shill Par Excellence

Tsarion: What's in a name?

Gordon Novel: CIA Shill

Leo Zagami: Disinfo/Shill

Fintan Dunne

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
IMO

Dan Burisch- Distrusted
Michael Cremo- Trust
Graham Hancock- Trust
William Henry- Trust
Richard Hoagland- Distrusted
David Icke- Distrusted
Bob Lazar- Distrusted to an extent
John Lear- Distrusted
Zachariah Sitchin- Distrusted
Whitley Strieber - Trust

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Sitchin is a Freemason. He is a total hoax. No one else that know that language agrees with him.

new topics

top topics

join