It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle Class NWO: What Would it Take?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
With all the talk about the NWO, and the understanding that the NWO is the global elite, I have to ask, when push comes to shove, aren't we, the middle class, in a much stronger position overall?

Are there not more of us in the middle class? It's my understanding that most of the world's wealth is held by the top 1% of the populace.

As long as we have the internet, and sites like ATS, I feel like the NWO should be quaking in their boots. There are far more people like us then there are people like them.

All we'd have to do is assemble, and discuss "taking themdown."

But they will ultimately bring themselves down, by trying to destroy us, the consumers they get their wealth from.

And I'd love to see them do any physical labor and actually break a sweat! We're used to it, if not in our everyday jobs, then in our upkeep of our homes or gardens.

I say BRING IT ON, elite NWO. We'll take you down, QUICK!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Come on, guys!

Really, is there anything you can disagree with as far as sheer numbers? Population control my you know what.

If anything, we'll redisperse the wealth...

...kinda like Robin Hood!

Any good archers among us?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I would think the elite would prefer the game to continue. There could be those that would like to see the the entire worldwide economy and industrial era crashed ~ to save the planet.
That is what I like to believe is happening.

new topics

join