It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on Barbara Marciniak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Excuse me while I copyright some of her BULLSh!t taken from "Bringers of the dawn"

"A potential holographic insert in this portal is the arrival of extraterrestrials from space. Or Christ returning. Or some god returning, or some savior, or some reason for everyone to begin to follow one way of thinking. At this time, as we see it, it is not of light. An example of a holographic insert that was put on the planet in the past to change the course of history is the crucifixion of Christ. The drama that was played out and passed on historically to you is not the reality that the Christed One came in to play. A version of this entity's life was molded and designed in a holographic entertainment movie, which was then inserted and played out as if it were real. Christ came in as a committee of beings of a period of time."

Now you tell me how bad this women had lost it. I really want to burn this book and send her pictures of it on fire.

If your gunna say that the crucifixion of Christ was a holographic entertainment movie that was placed on this planet by other entities, YOUR WORDS AND SENTENCES BETTER BE MORE THOUGHT OUT AND ACTUALLY HAVE SOME MEANING RATHER THAN SOME CRAP THAT LOOKS LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT WROTE. You DUMB JIPSY.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ummm, this is the Aliens & UFO's Forum mate.

Me thinks you've posted in the wrong place

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Barbara Marciniak - "Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians"

Ever heard of the Pleiadians?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowyouknow

Don't suppose you have a link to this book, or at least excerpts? Pretty please? It's hard to have an opinion when you don't know what's being talked about. Though if I try really hard, I could come up with an opinion anyway,

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It's not that hard to use Google or Amazon for that matter... I quoted right out of the book so there's your excerpt. I think it's funny and ultimately retarded how people "get contacted" and write a book full of garbage and useless information.

Amazon link

[edit on 16-3-2008 by weknowyouknow]

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: weknowyouknow
Excuse me while I copyright some of her BULLSh!t taken from "Bringers of the dawn"

"A potential holographic insert in this portal is the arrival of extraterrestrials from space. Or Christ returning. Or some god returning, or some savior, or some reason for everyone to begin to follow one way of thinking. At this time, as we see it, it is not of light. An example of a holographic insert that was put on the planet in the past to change the course of history is the crucifixion of Christ. The drama that was played out and passed on historically to you is not the reality that the Christed One came in to play. A version of this entity's life was molded and designed in a holographic entertainment movie, which was then inserted and played out as if it were real. Christ came in as a committee of beings of a period of time."

Now you tell me how bad this women had lost it. I really want to burn this book and send her pictures of it on fire.

If your gunna say that the crucifixion of Christ was a holographic entertainment movie that was placed on this planet by other entities, YOUR WORDS AND SENTENCES BETTER BE MORE THOUGHT OUT AND ACTUALLY HAVE SOME MEANING RATHER THAN SOME CRAP THAT LOOKS LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT WROTE. You DUMB JIPSY.

interesting take. I followed her work.

I thought she had some useful knowledge in her youtube videos awhile back.

curious if any other people on ATS are familiar with her.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: weknowyouknow
Barbara Marciniak - "Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians"

Ever heard of the Pleiadians?

That woman knows some things... I don't know what game/scam she is playing...

but she knows some things.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: weknowyouknow

you're the one posting the topic, it's not our job to try and decipher what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
she know somethings. she is suporting trump also . never looked in all her opinions. its the stuff around the basic newage-core

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: airowineSailorcat
she know somethings. she is suporting trump also . never looked in all her opinions. its the stuff around the basic newage-core

Where have you come across anything that suggests she is supporting Trump? I haven't seen it.

1996: (good interview)

edit on 19-2-2018 by DD2029 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join