It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government got tabs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
...on everyone who puts a certain amount of money into a bank account. Anyone know what that amount is? This means all famous ppl and big time lotto winners who made large sums, who had to put that kind of money in a bank, the government (particually the FBI part) got tabs on them because of the bank required to tell. Is there some kind of a threat to the government that they must watch out for when you've gained that kind of money? What is the problem exactly?

Gov got ppl marked to a demographic list for one thing or another the way it is. Terrorist watch list and you name it. And if you affiliated in some way with who on a watch list they got you on a list of some kind as well. We're being paid attention to as we make certain moves and rise in ranks/status of whatever kind. In other words, they dont watch us 24/7. They wait for certain matters to arise.

If they order the hit or arrest on all who they keep tabs on on one of the lists, would it be vividly noticed by other ppl? Any given moment they could order the hit or arrest to hit the whole map in a pre-emptive strike. When they preceive certain ppl as an enemy operation through the loop holes in their non-24/7 watch, then you never know. It's as a thief robbing in the dark part of the world.

Like they froze the air planes they could freeze all bank accounts nationwide to who all on any list. You never know when on the matter they are taking a strike against.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Your writing style is very hard for me to follow, so if I'm answering questions you aren't asking, I apologize in advance.

Yes, there is a "Large Cash Transaction" threshold. If you make a cash transaction (deposit of cash, or withdrawal to a negotiable instrument of some sort), of $10,000.00 or more, the bank is legally required to post the transaction in a log, which is available on request to Federal examiners. Most bank end-of-day processing software also generates a "Large Items Report" in print form, electronic form, or both.

The whole mess was part of the 'war on drugs', oddly enough. The idea was that even if a dealer worked only in cash (leaving no paper trail), he'd eventually have to deposit the money somewhere, or he'd have to spend it in lump sums, which would then show up. I"m not sure how effective the system is as a deterrent to drug dealers, but it's certainly effective at busting state governors.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Arrests would be noticed by the people, especially if thosands or hundreds of thousands of people were to be arrested. This they could after another attack on the U.S., much like what happened to Japanese-Americans after Pearl Harbor, most of whom were loyal to the U.S., not Japan. And if the Government ordered 'hit's' on people, I think they would try to make the average hit look like an accident, so as to avoid any kind of publicity. In the odd chance that they couldn't make it look like an accident, they would hire someone through the use of many cut outs to throw people off of who was really behind it by hiring 'lone nut' type of people as patsy's.

join