It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARE WE ALONE? - Based on the book Genesis Revisited by Zecharia Sitchin - 1992

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I found this video while perusing Google video on Sumeria. It has a lot about the connections of UFOs to ancient lore. The annunaki , nibiru and the connections to the Genesis accounts.

ARE WE ALONE? - Based on the book Genesis Revisited by Zecharia Sitchin - 1992

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Thanks for the post, yes I just spent the last hour watching it. Seems that they just took a few pieces of imagry from ancient texts and scrolls and spun this huge theory about how they knew about all the stuff we are just finding out about today. That the tower of babel was actually a launchpad to the stars. Well, it's something to ponder not that it is worth pondering. I liked the Mars theory where something was launched from the surface of Mars to knock out the Russian satelite and the pictures on Mars with the shadow almost proving something was launched from the surface of Mars.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have actually read the whole series.....they were good stories. In todays day and age who do you know who to believe? Thats where I'm at.

As I'm sure somebody else will do this eventually, here is an opposing view on Sitchin himself:

Sitchin is Wrong

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Yeah I am a big fan of Dr Michael Heiser. He did the Stichin is wrong site. Check out his book the Facade.

Some of Stichin's work has merit you just have to take him with a grain of salt.

[edit on 3/16/2008 by Bigwhammy]

top topics

join