posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:47 AM
I don't agree.
There are plenty of viable explanations for why evidence of time travel isn't present:
1. The future is so awesome that nobody in their right mind wants to travel to our crappy time.
2. People travel to our time, but only people who are smart enough and wise enough to stay hidden. Paradoxes=bad.
3. Time travel to the past transports the traveler to a parallel universe instead of his/her actual past. You would never meet "you".
4. Time travel to the past is impossible, even if it is possible to go into the future.
5. Time travel is impossible.
6. Humans are extinct in the future.
7. Planet earth is lifeless in the future.
Any of these could be true.
Edit: 6 & 7
[edit on 6/22/2010 by OrphenFire]