It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that time travel will never happen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The best place for a time traveler to hide is in the open!

Hey everybody! I'm a time traveler and Tomorrow, Mt Vesuvius will errupt.

Tomorrow Mt Vesuivus does not errupt, and I am the only certified not-a-time-traveler on the planet. And anything suspicious I do is immediately dismissed as a hoax. I love this time period! Chao, I have to get back to ancient Babylon.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Hi, Cyberbian.

Love your comments.

So let us both take another leap in time and head back even further...

We might find something interesting to look at, don't you think?

Now how the hell do we get these pigs to sing? ? ? ? ? LOL...

Or maybe you are right and just let them sleep, but then again, @#%$@!&*??? Who knows what may come out of this ?

I guess it is part of the Lesson or story?

There have been many others that have picked up on my work and have looked at Optical Interfaces with the mind.

Won't be available for a couple of days as from Sunday I am travelling again.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Is it possible that Humankind will ever want to explore the possibilities of Time Travel so called, or will the subject just remain as a dream?

Seriously though, I do have some answers for those that are interested.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller....

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Think of it this way... When a monkey sees an airplane, it doesn't register to the monkey as an airplane it probably thinks it's a type of bird or saomething, it makes it mind on what it is based on it's environment, simply beacuse it's too advanced, so in the same sense, imagine if a human saw a time machine that was from a much more advanced culture.. it wouldnt see it as a time machine, maybe, they think its a star, or a moon, or a wierd tree, or a blade of grass, it could be anything and we wouldnt have a clue....long story short, i need a cone.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by remstar2010

He, He, He, I couldn't write it better myself.... LOL..

So any suggestions on how to introduce knowledge, into this crazy world, that people may register, in some way that will cause humankind, (who are closer to monkeys than they think, being primates) to ask Questions?

Actually I have spoken to so many in China, over the last 10 Months, I can Not number them.

It has been a very successful tour though, I must admit and have learnt much.

I just wish, I could have as much success, in the West.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Has this tread come to an end?

I love debate on this subject and only desire to expose some of the R&D that is going on today...

Doesn't anyone really want to explore the universe as child?

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

[edit on 5-9-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Honestly, time travel is an unknown. We can't say it's definitely possible. We can't say it's impossible. All we can do is guess and try to learn more. Maybe the LHC will tell us something about it? There have been some theories that it potentially could.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
Honestly, time travel is an unknown. We can't say it's definitely possible. We can't say it's impossible. All we can do is guess and try to learn more. Maybe the LHC will tell us something about it? There have been some theories that it potentially could.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by GrayFox]

Hi GrayFox,

Your statement is Not correct.

No this is Not a Hoax, as you will find out in 2009 or early 2010. if all goes well.

At this very moment, there is an Optical Interface that interfaces with the programs, that produce what you think is your Universe, according to human understand, being redesigned to be released as a toy, in about 18 months time, that is capable of time travel as you call it, but this is Not what this toy is being manufactured for, but nether the less, it can be used for this.

The toy will take you through various experiences, such as being taken on a trip, through a portion of your Universe in a craft, beside other experiences that the toy is programmed to perform.

But the purpose of this toy, is to Introduce humankind to a different technology and teaching program, that will acclimatise people for the introduction of this technology...

So what you think does Not exist, in fact already does, but is Not known of, generally today by humankind.

The only obstacle at this stage, is being able to produce a low cost toy, but we are succeeding in doing this so far to date.

So sit back and wait a little while and smile when you see this become available to the general public...

Time reveals all things.... LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Proff that time traveling well never happen..... The writer's strike
NO real human would let us go through that heartache

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

Among other things, you are forgetting that time travellers may not simply travel into the past but to alternate realities, we all remember the John Titor story (not that I believe it).

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Depends how it actually works. In the way the phenomena is described in popular culture and fiction, with differing time lines, an agent in one time line wouldn't be aware of any changes in his locale. But to an observer of all the times lines, who has a clear indication which one is the original, it would seem like a lot of chaos. It might not really matter... It probably wouldn't matter to any individual in any particular time line, because all they've known their whole life is that which is, not what could have been. It might slightly annoy them knowing that their lives could have been better if some didn't disturb the space-time continuum, but even they would get over it, because they haven't experienced anything different. It would be an ignorant notion to suggest they would be outraged, because they are entirely separate physical entities from their counterparts, existing on but one of many of the deviating time lines. But if someone made one change, and it affected everyone in an instant, after a great white flash, then yeah, that would probably piss a lot of people off. Anyway, fun stuff.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
if a photom slows down whilst it is going through a medium (water,glass,air,etc) then speeds back up to its normal speed does that meen light could be a photon if so that meens that we could go fast there than the speed of light and be able to open a rift in time and be able to travel to any dimenson we wanted without a timemachine as such i.e spacecraft or ship or haveing to go through a black hole or a wormhole

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Apparently you've only heard of these science fiction movies rather than watched them.

They intentionally don't alter the past, so that they intentionally don't alter the future.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I am observing your past posts and am writing you from the future. I will be in Tulsa in a green mini-van at the BOK center tomorrow where we will travel back in time to walk with the dinosaurs. After that we plan to zoom back into the future. Last post was dated Dec of 2008. It is now 2009.

Are you scared?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Those who have been involved in time travel technology have agreed that time "travel" into the past is impossible unless the technology exists in the particular time to which one wishes to travel. It's like making a phone call to someone who hasn't got a mobile phone, the technology must exist at both ends of the traveler's journey.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by felixq78
reply to post by harrytuttle

Those who have been involved in time travel technology have agreed that time "travel" into the past is impossible unless the technology exists in the particular time to which one wishes to travel. It's like making a phone call to someone who hasn't got a mobile phone, the technology must exist at both ends of the traveler's journey.

Who have agreed this exactly?

Ori & Mallet both are working on pretty much the same principal. The end effect is that you can't go back to before the machine was first switched on.

However there are others such as Gott who's idea uses cosmic strings. This could take you back without the use for something on the other end. However it's not really feasible given the energy requirements to send you back even a single year.

We know little to nothing about the likes of wormholes, black holes, white holes, negative energy, dark energy, dark matter, tachyons etc, etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's interesting to look back on old posts to see how adamant people are in their opinions of what is and is not possible. At the present time science shows have been talking nonstop about time travel, black holes, parallel worlds etc. Yet not too long ago many would argue themselves blue in the face saying it wasn't possible. The grandfather paradox argument is moot, if you killed you grandpa in the past you would just start a new universe with an alternate timeline. Scientists now believe every possibility imaginable is played out in an infinte number of universes.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i just came back from the future to tell you guys aobut something important!
this thread will continue to fill up with incorrect theories and unanswered questions regarding time, space, gravity, wormholes, and light.
oh and time machines are real.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
what if time travel was only allowed to "robots". and they beamed back footage to us?
Like the common UFO for example? what if thats us watching the past in the future?

either way, you cant prove time travel will never exist.
theres to many variables, IE the mutliverse.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If time travel were to be invented in the future then we would be seeing time machines come to our age to explore the past.

They were here ... you just missed out, maybe next time huh

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join