It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true purpose of the Space Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"The glory days of NASA are over! Today the Military Industrial Complex is marching towards world dominance through Space technology on behalf of global corporate interest. To understand how and why the space program will be used to fight all future wars on earth from space, it's important to understand how the public has been misled about the origins and true purpose of the Space Program."

www.informationliberation.com...

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Absolutely true. Weapons are in space. Big weapons.

We're not going to hear anything about this from the government. The best we're going to hear is a History Channel or some other bunk documentary trying to 'explain' it all away as a conspiracy.

Some people say the weapons are to protect us from space invaders... I really doubt it. Government officials claim we have been in contact and have been making deals with hostile E.T.'s for decades now.

So what are they really for?

Well: if you can fry an entire country with electromagnetic weapons - you own that country. Whoever owns space owns the planet. This is something the Chinese government knows as well... all this satellite weaponry stuff is just a tiny hint at what's really going on.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i dont know if i am misreading what the guy in that video was trying to say,but it seemed to me like he was saying we shouldnt be exploring space at all-or let me rephrase.he was saying we shouldnt pursure new "high risk" propulsion systems or ways to explore deeper into space,yes i know the u.s. gov. is trying to own space,but i dont agree with their reasing of it,sounds like a bunch of activist,zealots to mme..........thats my two cents anyways.(where are all the good threads at?lol)

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Double post, sorry.

[edit on 3/16/2008 by StarChild]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Tungsten is one weapon they have up there for example. They use enormous tungsten rods loaded with explosives to penetrate underground bunkers and then detonate similar to a depth charge (only subterranean). They also have laser systems which are designed to shoot down ICBMs, among other things. EMP devices are part of the inventory, as well as some relatively new concepts primarily related to atmospheric control and modification. Think about it; the ability to wage war on the enemy and hit their ass with a giant tornado right before you invade...

Of course these things are all very nasty devices and could easily be misused, however I think the true purpose is security, with a little fear factor thrown in for good measure.

new topics

top topics

join