It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination Attempt on Vladimir Putin Foiled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Are these "news" even confirmed? There is nothing in the Russian media about this as far as I am aware. So far I would not trust this story as being 100% accurate, not even 1% accurate.

And whats with the crazy theories about it being Putin's political stunt? Wouldn't you think that if this was the case all of Russia would be made aware of it throught the media? This event is either completely fabricated, or unworthy of attention, as the Russian media are ignoring it.

Putin and Medvedev do not need a dumb stunt like this to increase their popularity. Two thirds of Russia is firmly behind them, and no one in Russia cares too much about what US thinks or feels at this point.

And even in the most remote case that both of them were assassinated, there is little reason to believe that much will change in Russia's governing body. Putin's cabinet is filled with his associates and friends back from his days in KGB and in St. Petersburg. In fact some call the ruling body in Kremlin right now the "St. Petersburg dynasty". People like Ivanov and Zubkov are very much capable of taking over and continuing Putin's policies if anything happens.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by maloy]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Vlad and Hugo are good people! may there countries kick America in the gnads.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogues gallery
Vlad and Hugo are good people! may there countries kick America in the gnads.

This is a joke right? Good people?

I don't know what to say to this...So I'll let someone else tear you a new one.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
All I can say on this subject , is that if its all a big hoax to make Vladimir Putin look like Jesus with flowers in his hair , then its a bloody poor show !
But if the NWO had anything to do with it ... well their day will come , and they wont like it one little bit .

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
In a related story?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could this be Bushco sending a message before the message? Seems rather sophomoric but then this is Bush we’re talking about.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Isn't this right out of the commie handbook? Chavez did the same thing. Play the part of the victim in order to get sympathy and then support to bash whoever you want.

Cause you know, its really that hard to believe that there are people in this world that just want guys like putin and chavez dead? Come on, some nut case fails an assassination attempt. Like that has never happened before. Must be some commie conspiracy right? Or maybe its just some nut "doing the right thing" in his mind. Or some guy looking for a claim to fame. Or maybe its just his own revenge for something that happened.

The list is endless for reasons to kill a political leader.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join