It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another One: Top Federal Judge Linked to Prostitution Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Another One: Top Federal Judge Linked to Prostitution Ring

abcnews.go.com

One of the country's top federal judges has been linked to an investigation of a Denver-based prostitution ring, according to federal officials.

Edward Nottingham, the chief federal judge in Denver, Colo., was "implicated as a customer" in an ongoing IRS and Denver police investigation of an alleged prostitution operation called Denver Sugar/Denver Players, according to officials.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rockymountainnews.com
www.9news.com
www.9news.com
www.rockymountainnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
NY Governor Spitzer Is Linked to Prostitution Ring
Banks scrutinize even routine transactions. (It means more than Elliot Spitzer.)

[edit on 15-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Another arrogant, powerful man gets caught with his pants down.

Spends thousands in a strip club and then "forgets" what all took place because he was drinking.

Parks in handicapped spaces.

And:

According to published reports, Judge Nottingham, appointed to the federal bench in 1989 by President George H.W. Bush, paid $300 to $400 for "all-inclusive" sex with prostitutes working for the Denver Sugar/Denver Players service.

At least the hookers are cheaper in Denver.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think prostitution should be legal. I wonder if these implications have party ties. Think about the people on one side who arent getting implicated but have evidence against them.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Oh man.

I want to say something really quick : according to the whole 'consciousness shift' theory - 2007 was a year where PLUTO became a major factor in this solar system. Pluto is a planet that exposes corruption, brings about better sight, better vision...

I'll be damned if we have not seen corruption exposed over and over since 2007. Corruption of government and political officials are coming to light over and over and I can't help wonder if this is all part of the plan.

I'm tellin you ... somethin is happening...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I dunno, corruption has been seeing the light since way before 2007.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent Styx

No doubt!

On all your points.

There's many things that should be legalized.

But so long as the big profits come about by the very fact that these things are illegal - both monetary and political - the PTB will maintain the status quo.

top topics

join