It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experience of mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
First off, Hi to everyone, this is the first time that I've actually posted on this forum (been reading posts for a whil, so finally thought I'd share an experience).

Anyhoo, about fourteen years ago, my brother and I were walking home from a martial arts class and saw something very strange.
It was about 9pm and we were nearly home. I happened to look up and saw a huge shape moving very slowly. Now, there were no lights whatsoever and the shape seemed to be darker than the night sky. It seemed to be cylindrical in shape, with what appeared to be an arrowhead at the front end. I tuned to my bro and said something like "what the XXXX is that?" and pointed upwards. My bro saw it too, we were both completely stunned. Then, it seemed to simply vanish. I remember being a little afraid at the time as well.

The town we were living in at the time was a small industrial town, about 15-20 miles outside Liverpool, England, called Ellesmere Port. I'd never seen anything like this before and haven't since.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A flying Phallus!!!! It's the Osiris cult come back to bleep us all in the bleep with its giant bleep!!!

Seriously... that's pretty cool, though.

Was it actually like a flattened arrowhead, or was it more come shaped?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My memory is a little hazy to be honest, but it seemed to be flatter than the cylindrical shape and independant of it as well. I could only see them because they were darker than the sky, so they weren't very clear.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sounds like a UFO
Pretty cool.

Of all the UFO's I've seen they all emitted light. Did this one make any noise? I'm assuming it didn't.

I am always thinking about the extradimensional explanation. If it isn't secret government craft, or a physical ship of some kind, the explanation could be witnessing something that has 'popped in' to our dimension.

It's a heavy topic but alot of fantastic UFO experiences can be explained as witnessing an extradimensional object move into our space time. This is how crafts dissapear or 'travel' billions of lightyears. Supposedly.

top topics

join