It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photos from mobile

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Huh....I don't see any of the green, blue, and red lights supposedly seen on the object in question. I get that from your first attempt here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes frostbite, make model of phone so pictures can be analysed. Didn't you come here for help?

Do we really need to waste JRitzman's time with these?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Good one!!!

Probably because the red, blue, and green lights are being overshined by the white glowing orbs right before the main ship swallowed them. At least accordingly to the Op's description in the original thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Cellphone cameras aren't exactly famed for their good colour when it is dark outside.

Usually what happens when you snap a pic of something outside when it is dark and there is bright lights, dont stay consistent.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Close this thread!!!!!!!

This is beyond stupid.........

If stupid had its own universe this would be supernatural!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's all kind of funny when you actually think about it all. Our "resident psychology professor" actually sat down to think all of this out and looked in the mirror at himself and said, "ya, this is a good idea, nobody has ever thought about doing this", thinking it was believable in the first place, and then cry like a baby at the first bit of resistance.

Gotta love spring break when all the kiddies have nothing better to do for a couple of weeks.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Let's think about this as well.

The op said that in the original thread, the "ship" was about the size of 2 living rooms.

This picture also was taken from 50 feet away. That's how far away they said it was.

I'd love to see the size of it up close!

The reality of this story is that quite honestly I feel is just really getting ignorant

Aren't we supposed to deny that here?

I feel the ban hammer should be coming down!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Cant analyze something that isn't even believable...

the first pic is the only picture I would even attempt to analyze...the other two could be anything from light bulbs to streetlights. I'm not one to debunk but these photos just look like nothing to me. Why open the case, then choose to close it right away? Some of us who would believe you were it not for some questions answered- would probably add credit to your case...but your choosing to just prove how illegitimate you and those photos are. If you are close enough to a craft to get pictures- try using a canon or sony pixelated camera...camera phone pictures are like a blind man looking at a painting- you have no idea whats in it.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
First one looks like a type of city skyline or something with 3 flashlights in front of it.

not sure what to make of the second, but looks fake

3rd looks like a flashlight

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The first pic looks like the inside of a football stadium at night an the other two look like street lights.

And if I saw a UFO that close I would be capturing video of it not some wavy pics.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i dunno, looks like a flashlight or sumthing. Doesnt appear to be a UFO to me anyway. Must have a crappy phone, most video is included on your phone? Usually picture phones have video recordings.. ;-)

[edit on 15-3-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
O yea and i got bored and used my webcam max to reverse the pic, this looks weird LOL........check this out

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFreeBird
What do these lights prove?

No background

No other object for distance or size ratio

No real shape

No details

No UFO

If it is unidentifiable wouldn't that make it a UFO? I agree though, the pictures are not very good quality... Hard to say what that is, could be a street lamp really out of focus... Can you get sharper images? Like get out of the car or truck and use a better camera to get better detail?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I know it's our sworn duty to deny ignorance, and I will not bash those whom are stating their opinions rather robustly, as to the credibility of the OP and of these (admittedly crappy) cell phone pics.

What I would suggest is that those responding, take the time to intelligently back up their opinions or comments before posting them..( think before you type..)

I ran these cell pics through some filters and found what appears to be a classic saucer shape.

There may be something to this guys story.... so before you all rip this thread to pieces, maybe someone besides myself can try and analyze this particular photo before talking about "banning" and "burning at the stake".

Or.... mabey I'm just crazy and full of crap too....who knows.

EDIT : As a side note to Mr.Penny's comment the lights do actually appear to be transitioning from a blue to a red color ( looking from right to left) its a PICTURE not a VIDEO so only one frame in time is captured..... just a humbly submitted observation!

[edit on 16-3-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
any reply from the OP?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Those are some extra terrestrial looking light posts.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Arent they streelights (white) in proximity, with household lights (yellow) in the background?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
When the evidence available is insufficient for yer big brains to make a sensible conclusion on, why do you sceptics always shoot the poor bloody messenger?
If you were faced with a similar circumstance you ay not even have the presence of mind to raise yer csll phone,point it in the rough direction, and blindly snap while standing spellbound and i9n an emotional tumult the like of which must be taken in small doses over long periods to be able to withstand the shock.
The physical sight of such an aparition the sure personal knowledge of its existance is enough to destroy the entire underpinings of ones own personal paradigm,as well as present possiblities of staggering proportions
for the human intellect and spirit to encompass.
Despite the naysayers, and being unfamiliar with the previous thread and story,
i have to take it at face value,and for the sake of discussion it looks very much similar to the Phoenix lights as well as perhaps other shots of UFOs ive seen.......
I must agree the last shots are near useless to the average person,but still perhaps some hint of the veracity of all the photos may lie within them?
JR would know.

Still it seems the sceptics are always too ready to shoot from the hip with cries of indignation at every sketchy or however unsubstantiated bit of peoples sightings.(And yet when and if you find a controversial sighting is vindicated by the experts you seldom see the sceptics apology or retraction many keep right on pounding that same sceptical drum in the face of some by now highly creditable scientific evidence........(Its the sceptics equivalent of putting his fingers in his ears and repeating "I cant hear you"over and over like a mantra of denial.
I think if i was lucky enough to stumble onto a UFO,and get a picture,
Id look for a little more courteous and open minded site for help or explanations.......
If this is a long shaggy dog story why is it still here?
The mods must think it worth discussion on some level....
Is there perhaps more to these flying lamp posts than casual examination will tell?
Can any one with the right software tell if these really are street lghts?
In truth i have to say it looks more UFO like to me.......
bergle

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Goodness, some of you are rude as can be. Shame, shame, shame on you.

The mod's are good here at ATS let them investigate this a little. We all (and that includes me) need to change our ways somewhat and be a little nicer don't you think?

[edit on 16-3-2008 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If I took some photos of a genuine 'UFO', I'd be here to defend them through thick and thin no matter what anybody else said at the forum. Don't know about the rest of you guys & girls? Would you do the same, or tuck your tail between your legs and disappear?

I find the authors lack of presence in this thread to be suspicious in it's own right. You can't blame people for being apprehensive of this behavior. It's more akin to a 'hit and run' than anything.

Besides, phone cameras these days are just as capable of shooting low res video as easily as stills so why didn't this guy use that feature instead? I know I would have!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join