It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photos from mobile

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi, my previous topic was locked by unbelievers of this forum, I said I’d post the images my friend had taken from his mobile so here they are. Now I know people here are going to question the credibility of these photos just like my story. I have only one thing to say; unless you personally witness a UFO everything will appear as hoax to your eyes. I am not telling anyone to believe my story, you can draw your own conclusions on it as I will not be wasting my time trying to convince everyone and I won’t be responding to anyone aswell. Good bye.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
can you talk us though thos pics please it would appear he is standing right under this craft,

size?

sounds?

where & when

please be more spacific?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What do these lights prove?

No background

No other object for distance or size ratio

No real shape

No details

No UFO

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFreeBird
What do these lights prove?

No background

No other object for distance or size ratio

No real shape

No details

No UFO

yes there crap but intresting to know a few things lets not give of the impression we really dont care unless its solid evidance? plus there could be other witnesses & other pics,

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ive seen many a UFO my freind and these seem pretty fake to me
They all look like light poles
Sorry, Edit: It dosnt look like a car on a highway
It looks like when you took the pic of the lightpole you moved the camera so youd get that 'moving light' effect

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Disgustipated]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What is the other bright light cut off by the bottom of the picture frame?

This picture was from 50 feet and above your position, or just in the distance at 50 feet?

Do you have a picture with the date and time data intact?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the pictures. Take a close look at the left side of the first picture, you can see and edge of the "craft" and can follow it both up and down, in a saucer shape, but not all the way around it. I'll wait for further review on this.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
In he first one, looked at the left hand bottom corner. What is that? I would think that it would be the ground, a building, a light pole or anything. But that little piece caught me eye to make me consider that something is up with that picture.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Been looking at these pictures a bit now.

I think i can say that the first one does not look like it has been manipulated in any way, i can not certify that to 100% though.

The object in the first picture looks like it is one object and not different objects with different lights on them i.e a lightpost or something.

I'll be checking the two others later on.

The thing that is missing in with these pictures is the original ones, with exif and everything.

Just my 2c.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
The object in the first picture looks like it is one object and not different objects with different lights on them i.e a lightpost or something.

Given overexposed pictures at night and no good references or even a description of the locations, I would say it is still possible that the lights are not one object. The row of light could be off in the distance.

It would be nice to have proof the picture was taken about the time of the stated sighting.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why did you not post the pics on the thread you started earlier? I am interested in a narative to go with the images you posted. Speed of craft, how long it hoovered, and being that close dictates that there would be much more to describe.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by frostbrite

Thank you for coming back after enduring the scrutiny of some ATS members. You definitely have pictures of UFO's there. Let's all remember what U. F. O. stands for.

I can say with confidence that if I were in your friends shoes taking pictures the last thing I would be concerned about was points of reference. Specially if what I seen was scaring the bajeeses out of me.

Thanks for sharing and please don't judge all ATS members the same.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
reply to post by frostbrite

I can say with confidence that if I were in your friends shoes taking pictures the last thing I would be concerned about was points of reference. Specially if what I seen was scaring the bajeeses out of me.

The person did not want to reveal the location or give any description of the surroundings. Since he was returning from a trip to the library, he most likely is familiar with the location.

The clear skies at 20:30 does seem to check out with sky conditions in SC and the 13th. I still feel too much info is being withheld. Much can be revealed without giving away his identity since that is his stated concern.

[edit on 3/15/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

Hi.

I am also seeing the vague outline that you described,also looks like there might be another light on the other side of the "disk" that is helping to illuminate that outline.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by Balez

Given overexposed pictures at night and no good references or even a description of the locations, I would say it is still possible that the lights are not one object. The row of light could be off in the distance.

It would be nice to have proof the picture was taken about the time of the stated sighting.

Ofcourse, you are right about that, but i was using the info given.
That these pictures was taken with a cellphone(?)

If that is the case the smaller lights if they were in the background would melt away because of the brighter lights in the picture.
If the camera moved when the pic was taken against lightpost for example, we would have one streak of light brighter in the ends.
And in all probability that light would be smoother.

We also have this blackened out part in between the lights, that looks like a shadow.
That looks like a shape.

But for all i know this could be a model of some sort.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The information in the OP's first thread on this same subject may be of help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

One of the few camera systems I have not used to much extent is a camera phone. You probably have a better guess as to aspects, etc. in the picture than I would. It's back to the need of the knowledge of the equipment, etc.

My eyes do seem to 'want' to see a slight curve in the row of lights.

Edit to add:

Nothing was stated about the three or so bright lights or lights much brighter than the others. This has me wondering a bit. If the light spectrum was not visible except to the camera, I would think the OP would have mentioned it after seeing the pics. It wasn't mentioned before.

[edit on 3/15/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey, it's good to see that Sigmund Freud is back with us.

You know what's funny? Is that he came here for answers. You can't get answers without questions.

The only questions the op is asking is in response the someone questioning his or her credibility. (As in his first thread)

Now the op posts some crappy pictures and says he or she wont be responding to anyone. Just like a child. Taking his ball any running home to mommy.

Good research! (sarcasm)

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't know about the 2nd and 3rd pictures...could be a lamp post with a shaky camera.

For some reason the first picture reminds me of a sports stadium, or concert lighting. The big main lights and the smaller lights running along the top of the stadium or box seats. I don't know why but as soon as I opened it, that's what I thought of. I'm trying to find some pictures that show what I mean. It would also explain to some extent the 'curve' of the lights.

Off to the left of the picture, in line with the row of lights, it looks like there's a 4th big main light that the person didn't catch in the picture...I think that's giving the illusion that there is an 'edge' to the 'craft'.

I'll keep looking.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

I also find it interesting to know that our friend is most likely monitoring our responses and metering his/her involvement accordingly.

Plain and simple frostbrite, your credibility is in the pits. You have some questions to answer posthaste.

Thanks for the pics though... Do you happen to know what type of phone/model number your friend has?(ex: Nokia 5100, LG 5100, etc.) That would go a long way towards finding out the type of camera is taking these pics. Some of our more tenured and experienced photo experts would certainly be able to shed some more light on general performance traits. I am certain it would also help in the analysis of said photos.

Thanks again!

<<   2  3 >>

join