It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ (One on One). "this little light, I'm goinna let it shine"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hello, my name is Michael. I’m the first stage of the “second coming”. I’m not “crazy” as in confused nor am I delusional. This is my “cross to bare” in the first stage of the second phase of Our Creator’s plans. This is not a joke.

This is the first stage, the “comes like a thief in the night”. This is the part where I walk just like all men though a world unknowing of me and that has forgotten the realities of me. Soon enough we’ll be moving on to the second stage of the “second coming” that is when I’m come with great power and glory in the sky. But as for right now, I’m as down to earth human as I can be.

You’re most likely not going to believe what I have to tell you, however that’s up to you. At any rate it’s all good unless you act badly in the name of “righteousness”.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Some of you might know me from my “Unbelievable story” thread where I state I’m “Michael” the “archangel”. That’s because my character has been dubbed this by the bible and church and prophecy. Such books as Daniel and Revelation address me directly. However “the bible” is filled with misunderstandings. These were introduced through a desire of nationalism and paulieandic mythological spin doctoring. The bible is not “incorrect” in some contexts of spiritual understanding, but it isn’t correct with a upfront basic consciousness understanding. The much more accurate accounting of the “Jesus Christ” stage of my life can be found in the Urantia Book.

www.urantia.org...

I am above all things here and now a man, just like you.

You can try to “test me” but lets save ourselves the trouble, you don’t believe me move on.

You can try to debate me, but you’ll just perceive you “win” so why don’t we move on.

Please be polite. I’m not here to fight with you. I’m just trying to come out of the closet, so to speak.

If you’ve ever wanted to ask a question of “Jesus” now is your chance. However I’d like you to be clear and short in your questions. I’m not going to answer any ramblings nor will I be addressing aggressions.

Again no one is expecting you to believe anything, this for me and you can be an experiment in communications.

In the “end” I’m found to be righteous, so please do try to leave all judgments on the door step until that time, as I hope to do the same for you.

So please feel free to ask what ever question you like, and I’ll do my best to answer it as clearly as I can. Please don’t mind waiting sometimes as some questions do require reflection. So get up here on Santa’s lap and ask your questions kids!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just one little problem.

Coming as a "thief in the night" would not have room for sending "incarnations" ahead of the 2nd coming. There is no need for Christ to incarnate into this world when the time comes, nor send anyone else to "become man" the 2nd time around, not angels or anything else.

So, by saying you are St. Michael, you have basically outed yourself that you are not.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

I’m just trying to come out of the closet, so to speak.

So get up here on Santa’s lap and ask your questions kids!

You wouldn't be that same Father Michael that tried to diddle me in the confession box would you.

I think it was wrong what you tried to do me and using ATS as a pickup site is probably against the rules somewhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

You should try reading a thread before responding. If you would you might see this part address to you in the Orignial Post!

"You can try to debate me, but you’ll just perceive you “win” so why don’t we move on"

I'm sure you'd think you'd know better then me. It's a beautiful dance of chaos and disorder.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

And, just to answer the question you didn't ask. I've come in flesh as a human to check out society, schooling, learning and aviliability of "knowledge" and understanding as to what is real and what isn't real and other measuring aspects of daily reality.

This is used in the Judgement of "an age" and the people in a given time frame.

You can look at it as a data collection aspect before the time of the judgement.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Is jesus a humanoid creation of the Greys(watchers) and the reptilians. Who is the anti-christ, and is he/she also a humanoid ceation of the Greys and reptilians, and if they are, why should we heed either. Or you for that matter. As you claim we are created by the greys and reptilians on your other thread so that is why i am asking.
Also Jesus' story was told in the Bible, a book that is freely printed and distributed to nearly all the world, why is the Book of Urantia not the same, it must have such significance if you, the arch angel micheal, has provided a link to it.
cheers

[edit on 15-3-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I read you post and the original thread, but we have a right to respond whether you like it or not - that's what a public forum is.

Now the real question is why this thread as oppossed to the original one you provided a link to (I read that too). Seems to me that this thread is just a regurgitation of your first one.

P.S. I don't think St. Michael would need to "Please don’t mind waiting sometimes as some questions do require reflection." as you put it.

St. Michael would not require reflections sweetie. The truth is the truth, and either you know it or you don't.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

God doesn't need to send anyone to assess the sitution, He knows what's going on.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Is jesus a humanoid creation of the Greys(watchers) and the reptilians. Who is the anti-christ, and is he/she also a humanoid ceation of the Greys and reptilians, and if they are, why should we heed either. Or you for that matter.

In some context everyone is a "humanoid creation" of an aspect of "the watchers". the Orignal source and center of "creation", our Creator, was a long time ago, and thus creationism has been running after being set into motion.

The Conflict theory that "I" am "good" and the antichrist is "evil" is a misunderstanding of context in association with leved understandings.

It's the conclusion of a process set into motion hundreds of thousands of years ago. There is no battle between Good and Evil. There is the will of our creator and self imposed will over that of our creator.

The antichrist would tell you that you should listen to him because I'm lying about the reality of "our creator" "God", the antichrist would state it is a consparicy to keep you under control.

I simply say our father loves each of us and our creator wishes you'd reconize the freedom of truly being a child of God.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

The antichrist would tell you that you should listen to him because I'm lying about the reality of "our creator" "God", the antichrist would state it is a consparicy to keep you under control.

I suspect that there will be many anti-christ's appearing on this thread. You did'nt answer any of my questions. Thx

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Actually the Urantia Book became within the public domain in 2006, and it is in contrast handed out all over the world for free too. Your info isn't upto date.

Within the Urantia book you'll find the full story of the rebelion of the creatures that you think of as "reptilies".

The reality is that the grand majority of all of the universe personalities work for our creator. Sometimes beings do go astray. This is more rare then norm. The planet earth and mankind is so lost in translation due to the failings of several beings that were put in charge over the planet and spiritual growth of the new humaniod creation.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hmmm.. I'm looking at some of your other previous threads where you ask questions about such things as EVP's and aliens......and quite frankly, I'm wondering.....

Why are you asking ATS when you could just ask Jeses?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I have met at least a couple of people claiming to be the Archangel Michael. One was at a Holloween party with Gabriel that Michael Tsarion also attended as another guest. I found this website that another person is also claiming to be St Michael. It's beginning to seem more like Smith from the movie Matrix. I wouldn't suppose you are all of these people and none of these people as well? Will the real Archangel Michael please show their wings and do a loopdeloop?

By the way, the one I have met claiming to be Gabriel is supposedly a female and has claimed in the past to be my guardian angel. I recall having in the past called on her by saying her name three times. She also gave me her phone number once...but I lost it. Do you have it? Thanks.

www.archangelmichael.info...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
how come you are so eager to step forward and let known who you but prince who is arch angel gabriel not willing to do that at all?

again with the vague crypticism

isnt there some sort of ATS policy for this that if you cant show truth, this thread is terminated or even membership

self glorification is uber gluttony

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have some questions for “Jesus”.

Please explain to me what true love is. When you say “I’m come with great power and glory in the sky” does that mean you will literally come from the sky? How could I get involved with our creator on this, in a similar situation to you? What is your guestimation for a date of the judgement? What would the will of the creator be with regards to an individual like me? And then tell me something special that you decide.

I don’t know why, but I get a good feeling from this guy.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply! I can't seem to U2U you back right now, but I want you to know that what you told me was extremely meaningful to me and I appreciate it a lot. Everything you said was exactly what I needed to hear right now. Your first line made me cry. What you said about hate and anger means more to me than I can explain.

Thank you Incarnated! This guy is for real!

I may be back with more questions.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Thank you for your reply! I can't seem to U2U you back right now,
---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Incarnated! This guy is for real!

I may be back with more questions.

Oh, it seems he is not answering publicly? What's that all about?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Don't worry about it. What he told me was only personally meaningful. Nothing you need to know right now. But maybe you could give him the benefit of the doubt and ask something yourself?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I call B.S. on this OP soley based on his inability to answer some of the questions I have posed.

He can't prove it, it's utter nonsense, and I hate to see people sucked into a fraud like this. There is no logical way he can be who he states.

On the other hand, perhaps you are working with him as oppossed to being in any danger of being sucked in by another self proclaimed prophet.

It's so simple it's ridiculous. there are tons of people in the world right now claiming to be St. Michael. They can't all be, but the truth of the matter is none of them are. God doesn't need to send anyone to check things out, he is all knowing. Jesus is not coming back via birth (show me anywhere it says that he would) into the world the second time around. If he comes, it will be in full glory. We are warned against false prophets.

If anyone chooses to be sucked in by these types of members who I believe are in full violation of T&C with threads like this, so be it, but then I'm going to exercise my right to call BS on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I do believe the 'good book' says that Jesus will come back the same way he left, which is not through a virgin birth again, but rather from the sky.
Therefore, you are right.

[edit on 19/4/08 by wisefoolishness]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join