It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: I want the romance of war

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
they need to give Bush a frontal lobotomy.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Whose going to protect us from the real enemies the CFR,Triateral Commission and the Bilderberger Group all of whom are heads of state in our Governments with there heads firmly placed in the monetary feedbags of Corporations throughout the Globe.

And by the way the Corporate headquarters aren't in Bhagdad or Tehran and certainly not in Afghanistan. Note spelling is correct due to quality education which in most Countries has dropped off to keep the general public stupid,gullible,compliant and eager to serve in the armed forces, not that I don't think military actions are not required but they should only done with sound reasoning and the Taliban in Afghanistan was a brutal regime and has no respect for life and humanitarian needs so they deserved response,however putting the blame for 9/11 on Iraq was a ruse to confiscate their oil and divert blame from the above stated orchestrators of 9/11.

Terror starts at home, but don't alarm the sheep.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rogues gallery

They already have!!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Going to move this to the AbovePolitics forum. There, it will garner more support from the membership. The reason we're doing this is because this story doesn't have any conspiracy ties to it that make it worthy of remaining here.

Just as a side note, I flagged this one, so I can tell ya that I'll be watching it keenly. Keep up the good work!!!

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

[Edit for spelling boo boo.]

[edit on 17-3-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Going into Iraq had nothing to do with patriotism except for the gullable.

It also had nothing to do with WMD, 9/11 or Al Quaeda.

Al Quaeda were in Afghanistan. The people who pulled off 9/11 were based in Afghanistan and funded from Saudia Arabia.

What would you expect from a half wit who probably cant even read a map ?

What a hero flying an F-102. As I understand it he dropped from flying because he kept absenting himself drunk from base.

It's a demeaning insult to the guys and girls over in the sandbox to describe what they do as romantic. I have a Marine buddy who is still traumatised by having to pick up pieces of his best friend from the road after an IED explosion.

Tell him how romantic that was.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by sy.gunson]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Since McCain has gotten the party nomination it seems that Bush has been 'on vacation' or something. I know he's been goofy before this .. but recently it's gotten seriously bad. He's been tap dancing in front of the press .. wearing stupid hats .. singing .... it's been awful (worse than usual).

He's on TV singing about a resiliant economy while the house is falling down around us all.

He's talking about the romance of war ... while he got off from having to go to Vietnam.

I think he quit even trying to look half way presidential on the day that he invited McCain in to the White House to congratulate him on being the nominee. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hi, love. Do me a favor? Please warn me when Bush is tap dancing and cracking jokes on tv so i shut off my tv and go for a walk for the duration.
I just got a new tv and i'd hate to throw my shoe at it and damage it.

Must be nice to have lost his mind, i wander what's in there (lots of empty space?)
ISNT HE GONE YET?????????

McCain is Georges clone, God help the USA if that little scenario should ever play out. I'd rather have Obama the antichrist, eh?

[edit on 17-3-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Must be nice to have lost his mind, i wander what's in there (lots of empty space?)

I feel for Americans who feel ashamed or embarrassed by Bush, but I want to say that people outside the States are aware that he no longer reflects the majority view of Americans.

I also think that fair minded people outside the States are aware that US service people caught up in that mess in Iraq are just there because it's their duty.

What is the real tragedy is that Iraq has diverted attention away from eradicating Al Queada, or dealing with Iran's illicit nuclear weapons program.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by sy.gunson]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Fine... pack the sonobitch up and drop him down on the line right in front of a Taliban/Al Qeada stronghold.

The little weasle wouldn't last 5 minutes before he shat his pants and started crying for him mommy.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Must be nice to have lost his mind,

Prior to this past month or so I figured he was on medication. (really).
Now I think he's on a brain vacation. Which some people may think is a good thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I hear his hard drive needs more space and his floppy, well,
who gives a damn about his floppy.

I want liberation from that bloody boob. At least with an antichrist we would have, what, 3 years of peace? I'll take the three years and then the evil, rather than a constant evil 24/7.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join