It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone on ATS dumb as hell?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Nuts to warnings and all that...I'm pretty sure that at least 90% of the people on here are uneducated retards that don't know anything about anything and will believe anything they read. I really can't believe the idiocy that I see on here...it's astounding. Most everyone on here should be ashamed of themselves, and I don't give a [snip] what the Mods or the Posters think about my point of view.

Oh no! Not my ATS points!

Mod Edit: please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 1b.) Profanity. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 15/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacreligion

So -- is everyone on ATS dumb as hell?

Hmmm. I haven't seen that question posted before. Fortunately, I have a good response for you.

Do you want the long or the short answer?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
why do you say that?

wot has made you make this post wot thread did you last read then.

i thinks its full of open minded tards if anything i will agree that there is some really insane posters like splinter or wot ever his name is but only 10% of the forum chat utter waste, dont let them get you down mate!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Allow me to rephrase...this is a social problem.

This website is an unbelievable resource when it comes to revealing what lies beneath, but it has been clouded with misinformation, ignorance, and straight slander since it's inception as a public forum.

Almost a decade of visiting this site and I've never been more disappointed...and I'm only 23.

In conclusion, almost every human being on planet Earth is completely retarded, including almost everyone on this website. Does anyone agree with me?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
to Buck:

The answer is short: Yes.

to Brit:

I'm in no way down, I've known people are stupid for a long time...I just had more faith in this website. Yay to easy access internet. Anyone can have an anonymous, completely uneducated opinion now.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

L00k n00b I dont no hoo u think u R but ATS iz not dum! So u tak thad wordz and go somwere els ok?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Not everyone, but more than 50% of people I wouldn't trust with a lawnmower. My posting rapidly declined since I first started posting here mostly due to seeing the same stupid things being said by the same people even if you prove them wrong.

If I ignored everyone on the site I felt were too stupid to listen to this site would most likely have 1million posts in my viewing instead of 4.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

That's absolutely brilliant. I'll bring my percantage rate down to 89%

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Thiz slangz dikshinary came n handy

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

so is there a sertain topic you visit this website for? sounds like you have had enuff of endless mountains of misinfo

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Wow, I so understand what your saying now. I got 2 stars for speaking slang. When I make a gold masterpiece I get nothing!!! Damn you ATS! Why have thou forsaken me!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
So what's the conspiracy behind this? Is it the media? Why are people stupid? Or are you just posting a rant? I agree that there is a lot of outlandish posts, but our site it getting bigger. So that's to be expected.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Slash]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Now, by "uneducated" do you mean those whom have gone throug the common education system? Or do you mean those that have been in the world, and have witnessed the inner workings of man?
Those who has seen things that make them a little more open to "what could' or "couldn't" happen or be happening.
These people contstantly get downsized becasue someone stuck thier nose in some books and think they know everything?
Most what people learn is theory, and probability.
For instance, someone had a signature that stated "evolution, i rather beleive that a tornado could rip through a junkyard and built a fully functional 757". Or at least thats the jist of it.
Now, this is technechally not impossible, just very improbable. There is still a 0.0000_ to the power of X__1 percent chance that it could happen.
yes it would have to happen billions upon billions of times, but theoretically, it is not impossible.
many things claimed upon this site, are most probably false, many are most probably right.
In any case, they are all probably's, meaning they could or could not.
If there is evidence that supports an idea, let it stay unless prooven wrong in front of your own eyes, and some, before trashing it down. take in to account all factors, and there are usually alot more than most see, but it doesnt make them retards. Most individuals classified into this parameter, are incapable of even understanding the complexities in the research done here....as im sure, the same goes for you. Do not insult anyone's inteligence, for your own can be brought forth and put to trial, and with a "90%" of people able to take offense to this, i think you would be dissapointed with the overall outcome of 90 perfect of the people here testing you. Also, note my tag.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Depends on your perspective. If you believe that going outside of modern education to look for answers about things being denied to exist is stupid, then yes, they are stupid.

Otherwise, no, they are not.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Equinox: I gave you one star because I literally laughed out loud. Perhaps another poster agreed with me on the hilarity.

Brit: I came here when Metal Gear Solid first came out on PS1 and I wanted to know more about actual secret government projects which has exponentially developed my interest in government activities, globalization conspiracies, ancient cultures, and the charade of modern life itself.

I owe this website a lot, but the public forum thing has allowed Teh Interwebz too much access. There should be a prerequisite ATS entrance exam.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
please pardon my typo's and minor spelling errors, it's late and im tired

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

What drives me so mad is that every human is given the power of logic and reasoning...it's what helped us survive throughout the last few thousand millennia, but that instinct has seemed to diminish in a direct correlation with the development of technology. when you develop things to ease your day-to-day life, you inherently give up your physical and mental abilities as you tune them out more and more.

This is more of a rant, but can be considered a conspiracy as it seems to be created by the evolution of mankind itself.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Calling 90% of ATS dumb- his .02 cents
Viewing him call 90% of ATS dumb- .01 cents viewing ads
Watching everyone on ATS classify themselves in the other 10%- priceless

Some things are priceless, for everything else, theres somebody trying to sell you something.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by grimreaper797]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Hello Mr. Troll.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacreligion
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

What drives me so mad is that every human is given the power of logic and reasoning...it's what helped us survive throughout the last few thousand millennia, but that instinct has seemed to diminish in a direct correlation with the development of technology. when you develop things to ease your day-to-day life, you inherently give up your physical and mental abilities as you tune them out more and more.

This is more of a rant, but can be considered a conspiracy as it seems to be created by the evolution of mankind itself.

you are fully assuming. only like 30% of people have the ability to use sound logic and reason.

What helped us survive was the ability to recreate technology other people built/build. They survived because the pack leader led them. naturally 1/10 people are leaders. the other 9/10 are followers. Those 9/10 most the time don't have the capacity to make critical decisions, thats why they follow. They are the footsoldier that further humanity labor wise. The leaders and most intelligent build technology to make that work easier.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join