It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i tell if im a flaming sword or a indigo child or anything?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I've noticed a lot of people desperate to qualify as 'indigo child'. It's an interesting phenomenon. It's as if there are certain people who feel inadequate or mundane if they can't attach a big sensational label to themselves, and actually, it often demonstrates a severe case of self-consciousness and low self-esteem. I think if indigo children exist, they would not even remotely care whether they were or weren't one.

A word of advice. You can be great person, and make a huge difference in the world and you'll never need a self-attached label to do it. An indigo child is no greater than a non-indigo child with motivation and drive. In fact, a status like 'indigo child' could simply lead to complacency.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thejessedude

Well, you dont "Do" anything if your an indigo kid. You are just supposed to feel good about yourself and believe you are going to bring about some form of change in the world through good intentions.

reply to post by eradown

Do you have any supportitive evidence to back up your claim of a mutation within those that have A+ bloodgroup?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thejessedude

You don't have to prove anything at all. Believe me. If others knows, most of them will turn against you, because they don't want or don't capable to understand this. Keep this secret is the best. That's all.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

He's not trying to prove he is one, he's asking us if he is one, or rather, he's asking if there are some guidelines that determines he is one.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Oh. I see. The topic title is deluded me a bit. But if he is one, he feel it. If not, not. It's that simple. But here is a simple test for him...

Do you see auras of people?
Do you able to see and or communicate with angels?
Do you able to predict something for sure, events or what someone else will made?

If you give at least two "YES" for the answers, you're an Indigo or a Crystalline. Mystery solved. Hurray.
It's a pretty easy test.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ive done a great deal of meditation on this matter, thrown the bones, read the cards, and the great Spirit has given me a sign.

The answer is YES
Now go pull the sword from the stone and be one with the land

and shake your bootie

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Its going to bug me from here on out until I figure out where that "firesword" thing came from.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
Its going to bug me from here on out until I figure out where that "firesword" thing came from.

I think it is a mutation of one of those other special names that people are trying to get qualified to throw around. All of our mocking has spawned the fireswords- the newest generation of special people with A- blood types who can save the world.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

If you are an indigo child you would know it.

Dunno what that fire sword business is.

I think that whole indigo child thing was a bunch of baloney made up by new age soccer moms who want to think their babies are superior to their friends' babies. It's all a bunch of silliness.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is scary, dave420 and i agree on nothing but i agree with him on this. I must be wrong. Nah, even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I am the firesword and there can be only ONE! What a lame thred from a 133t saucer.
Indigo children sounds like a young protoss learnign the ways of the psi.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

whatever happened to denying the Ego the right to shape our perceptions of ourselves?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Hehehe
Indeed, it was bound to happen at one point.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejessedude
i do wicca, magick, white magick and natural magick.... plz help me
plz!!!!!!!!

Well, why hasn't anyone put it bluntly in this manner:
What are you so astoundingly puzzled over? You're a witch.

More seriously, you can't just come on here like this, and dump your case on ATS, requiring all of "us" to figure you out for yourself. If you are something, you know it for a long time. Sort of like having asthma. Now i know that's not the best example, but if you're not anything other than human, there is no way to make yourself other than what you naturally are. And from the sound of it, OP, if there is a real state of "indigoism", just coming here and spazzing out like that, it screams that you are lightyears away from that state, even in the hypothetical.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You fold down your lower lip and look in the mirror for the barcode!

No barcode, no custom job from Gods Holy Genesplicers.

I hope this cleared this up for everyone. Now that the answer is clearly posted. We can stop infinately answering this question.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Read "The children of now" by Meg Blackburn Losey, Msc.D, Ph.D or here are a few sites

www.indigochild.com

skepdic.com...

www.indigochildrennow.com

I am not 100% on how accurate these sites are but i guess it also depends on how much you believe in this to.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Why aren't people satisified with what they are?

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f***ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Bravo! Here Here! Applause!

Quite so.

If you truly understood how magical, how mystical each and every one of us is, you would have no need to be "Special". You already are.

There is something about being trapped in these meat bags that makes us all dumb as a rock sometimes. I't so confining that sometimes I just want to jump right out of my skin!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Thank you Tyler Durden(sp?).I love that line always gives me s smile.
This makes me wonder if Jesus ran around asking people am i the messiah?"Validate me godamnit!Oops sorry dad/me"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join