It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Possession article on WorldNetDaily

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have been a lurker for the last couple of days, but registered so I could see what you all think of this article that went up on 13 Mar 2008.

GIVING THE DEVIL HIS DUE

It is specific about the woman's symptoms but very vague as to the location of where this happened. Any thoughts, or does anybody know more about this case?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Treer

The unnamed woman, with a long history of involvement with Satanic groups, was observed by a team of priests, deacons, several lay assistants, psychiatrists, nuns, some of whom also had medical and psychiatric training, levitating six inches off the ground while objects flew off shelves in the same room, according to Dr. Richard E. Gallagher, who documented the case in the February issue of the New Oxford Review.
I wonder how many members here would volunteer to be possessed for a taste of real life super powers...

Psychiatrist: 'Demon possession is real'

There were also instances when the demonic voice interrupted phone conversations even though the woman was nowhere around. She also levitated half a foot in the air for 30 minutes and knew intimate personal details of those around her that she could not have known, Gallagher writes.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No kidding on the superpowers thing, though that wouldn't be my cup of tea. It did make me think though about demons, if indeed they do exist, and why they would need to possess a human in the first place. It seems to me that having those kinds of powers would be pretty cool, but there must be something the demons themselves are missing in their arsenal of powers that require them to possess people in the first place in order to do whatever it is they actually do here on our planet. Wierd.

If we ever did manage to figure out how to peek into the spirit/demon world though, I wouldn't mind instigating a couple of spooky pranks back at the scarier demons and their ilk in return for all the heeby-jeebs inflicted on humanity over the millenia.

Just sayin'

join