It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to find FEMA camps?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
With information stating that over 600 of these camps are located through out the states, can anyone tell me where i could possibly find the location to any of them? Thanks.

And yes, google didnt help me.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by lostineuphoria]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
One could theorize they don't exist. And even if they did, they would be in extreamly remote locations, so that someone such as yourself couldn't stroll up and be like "OMG death camp". I think having them anywhere where the average joe could drive up wouldn't happen. Since I am posting this, how come DHS isn't the ones making these "camps" why FEMA?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well, I typed in US FEMA camp locations and this was the first hit:

www.mindfully.org...

Scroll down and it gives locations by state. How did you do your Google search?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

www.mindfully.org...

Ah i see your a lost fan. Me too.
On another note, i too got locations by state but, it was too vague. Some werent even around anymore. I was just wondering if any of you FOR SURE new where some were located. And to the poster 2 up, im not looking for a camp in a average joe scence. I know they will be hidden, but i read a FEMA trip thing that someone on here posted with pictures. Like, how did she find that one?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Don't worry my friend. By the end of the year all you'll have to do is look outside your barbed wired enclosure and you'll get an idea of where your at.

Fatten up now. Gruel isn't very nutritious.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

[edit] WRA Relocation Camps
The War Relocation Authority (WRA) was the U.S. civilian agency responsible for the relocation and detention. The WRA was created by President Roosevelt on March 18, 1942 with Executive Order 9102 and officially ceased to exist June 30, 1946. Milton S. Eisenhower, then an official of the Department of Agriculture, was chosen to head the WRA. Within nine months, the WRA had opened ten facilities in seven states, and transferred over 100,000 people from the WCCA facilities.

The WRA camp at Tule Lake, though initially like the other camps, eventually became a detention center for people believed to pose a security risk. Tule Lake also served as a "segregation center" for individuals and families who were deemed "disloyal" and for those who were to be deported to Japan.

[edit] List of camps
There were three types of camps. Civilian Assembly Centers were temporary camps, most located at horse tracks, where the Nikkei were sent as they were removed from their communities. Eventually, most were sent to Relocation Centers, also known as internment camps. Detention camps housed Nikkei considered to be disruptive or of special interest to the government.[39]

[edit] Civilian Assembly Centers
Arcadia, California (Santa Anita Racetrack, stables)
Fresno, California (Big Fresno Fairgrounds, racetrack, stables)
Marysville / Arboga, California (migrant workers' camp)
Mayer, Arizona (Civilian Conservation Corps camp)
Merced, California (county fairgrounds)
Owens Valley, California
Parker Dam, Arizona
Pinedale, California (Pinedale Assembly Center, warehouses)
Pomona, California (Los Angeles County Fairgrounds, racetrack, stables)
Portland, Oregon (Pacific International Livestock Exposition, including 3,800 housed in the main pavilion building)
Puyallup, Washington (fairgrounds racetrack stables, Informally known as "Camp Harmony")
Sacramento / Walerga, California (migrant workers' camp)
Salinas, California (fairgrounds, racetrack, stables)
San Bruno, California (Tanforan racetrack, stables)
Stockton, California (San Joaquin County Fairgrounds, racetrack, stables)
Tulare, California (fairgrounds, racetrack, stables)
Turlock, California (Stanislaus County Fairgrounds)
Woodland, California

[edit] List of internment camps
Gila River War Relocation Center, Arizona
Granada War Relocation Center, Colorado (AKA "Amache")
Heart Mountain War Relocation Center, Wyoming
Jerome War Relocation Center, Arkansas
Manzanar War Relocation Center, California
Minidoka War Relocation Center, Idaho
Poston War Relocation Center, Arizona
Rohwer War Relocation Center, Arkansas
Topaz War Relocation Center, Utah
Tule Lake War Relocation Center California

[edit] Justice Department detention camps
These camps often held German and Italian detainees in addition to Japanese Americans:[39]

Crystal City, Texas
Fort Lincoln, North Dakota
Fort Missoula, Montana
Fort Stanton, New Mexico
Kennedy, Texas
Kooskia, Idaho
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Segoville, Texas

[edit] Citizen Isolation Centers
The Citizen Isolation Centers were for those considered to be problem inmates.[39]

Leupp, Arizona
Moab, Utah (AKA Dalton Wells)
Old Raton Ranch/Fort Stanton, New Mexico

[edit] Federal Bureau of Prisons
Detainees convicted of crimes, usually draft resistance, were sent to these camps:[39]

Catalina, Arizona
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
McNeill Island, Washington

[edit] US Army facilities
These camps often held German and Italian detainees in addition to Japanese Americans:[39]

Angel Island/Fort McDowell
Camp Blanding, Florida
Camp Forrest
Camp Livingston, Louisiana
Camp Lordsburg, New Mexico
Camp McCoy, Wisconsin
Florence, Arizona
Fort Bliss
Fort Howard
Fort Lewis
Fort Meade
Fort Richardson
Fort Sam Houston
Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Griffith Park
Honolulu, Hawaii
Sand Island, Hawaii
Stringtown, Oklahoma

[/

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is a list I got off of Wikipedia. If they could do this in WW2 they can do it now!

Horse stables, Military Bases and such.
Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hmm good post. So those are all the locations of the camps we arent suppose to know about? I'd love to drive around and try to find one of them...at least from a distance.

(Makes me want to go splinter cell on these guys to see what's really up
)

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Theses are the places the US used in WW2. What I am saying is if they could turn a fairground into a detention camp then the possibilities are endless!

Any place they can hold mass amounts of people, like say the super dome in New Orleans.

The places are everywhere now all they need is the reason to use them.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lostineuphoria

In gulf war 2, the general in charge, made sure the media reported that he needed weeks to get his forces together, partly because of turkey stabbing us in the back, but it was all a lie. He was ready to take on saddam right then, the weeks were just a luxury.

What does that tell you about these types of things? They've been at information warfare a long time, its what they do all day everyday. But if you want to go parade yourself around what you think are the camps, then go ahead, you'll look great in all the intel pics they'll be taking of you.

I too would like to know the locations of these camps, but even if I knew them I wouldn't go anywhere near them. That would be good intel to funnel to a constitutionalist rebel force to bust out the prisoners, bet any rebels to do that would find alot of recruits among the victims.

LOL, Luepp is already part of a giant prison camp, but in N. Az we call it "Da Rezz"! Tssssss. O' O' O' ! Ya Ta Heeeey Da ne'!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Theres actually video of a couple of these camps on youtube. One being in Indianna, the other is outside Chicago somewhere. There may be more by now. The one in Indianna actually looks more like a concentration camp than a detainment camp! Complete with huge gas furnaces perfect for getting rid of an unwanted mess! Not saying thats what it is, just thats what it looks like. Complete with a railway for bringing in large groups of people.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
FEMA CAMP JUST SPRUNG UP LAST WEEK 09/22/08 AT FAIRGROUNDS IN CENTRAL FLORIDA NEXT TO RR TRACKS

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

President Bush signed a bill to rebuild the one in Idaho... I was just checking it out because I live an hour away from it... it's a national monument... but why, after all of these years, does he want to rebuild it? Hmmm....

The Seattle Times:
In May, President Bush signed a bill to expand and refurbish the monument, and to add an 8-acre site on Bainbridge Island as a satellite to the monument. The Bainbridge site is where 227 men, women and children were rounded up and placed aboard a ferry in March 1942 to be sent to Minidoka.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Where in central florida? Can you get some pics or video of this new fema camp?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to Cause Fema is the government division that handle diaster.During New Orleans Fema was the only means of food.and the red cross.But the red cross is independent!Thats what i like about them.when the war first started in Irac the red cross was ready to move in and help those people.But the government held them back.If u believe goerge bush drop the towers,why is its so hard for people to see that they are going to depopulated the planet.The second holoucaust.do yo research.the bush family help fund adolph hitler,the how the got there postion in office. That was a test.and many people saw how they treated americans where in in america like slave.At the "Cosway" concentration camp. IBM made the computer to track of the people at the camps.Once they economy crashes the dollar bill want be one good for trade.And once they start poison more of our crops.And food get scarce,who you gone have to depend own?The Government.FEMA!Pepole better get prepared.Many people fleeing the country now.The only place youll be safe is Europe.Doont Mexico or Canadan.they await the same fait as the US.My bad.The Northern American Union now.post by Tenebrous

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's actually the North American Parlimentary Union, per Fox
I heard him mention this by name in an interview. As well as have seen docs that refer to it this way. To find more evidence one needs to look no farther than the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by jdl79]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
where is the exact location of the fema camps in california ... i got to go see this for myself if ur trying to tell me that we are going to be rounded up and killed wtf !!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lostineuphoria

shouldn't be far from R/R tracks

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

www.mindfully.org...

I saw a Beaumont Texas location on that list that supposedly has "hundreds of acres of camps".......I have never seen them or heard of them, and I frequent that area often. Now, there are some federal, state, and county jail facilities that have been there a long time that may "resemble" a large amount of detention camps, but i have never seen any camps that appear to be run by military or government types. Does anyone know of a better list for Texas? I am willing to go out in my area and do some investigating and take some hi-res photos.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the problem that i have been having is finding the one that they say is in okanogan county in washington. i am from washington, in okanogan county, the county is i believe the fourth largest in the lower 48. it also has a very small population. most of the county is covered by inaccessible wilderness, the pasayten to be exact. the spot that google earth shows is literally three miles from where i grew up in washington. the only thing thats government related thats ever in that spot is the fire camps during the summer time for the dnr and forest service that fight the wild land forest fires during the summer and early fall. if anyone else knows of a pin point location, i would love to know. i recently told my father of these, camps and to my surprise he also has been following closely to the allegations against fema. the funny part is, he is retired department of transportation and he works on and off for fema(during national disasters) and the first time he heard of these camps was when he was working on a hurricane in texas last year. so if you have any information on the camp in okanogan county i would really like to get some specifics.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join