It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, for once, a real underground "base"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
www.drgibson.com...
Anyone who has poked around Edwards knows of this tower. It is by route 58, though I need to think if it is the old route 58. [They bypassed most of Mojave a few years ago.]

I never checked it out closely since I knew it was old telco, but if this guy claims there is an underground bunker, it is probably worth investigating.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well I am going to flag this as its one I haven’t seen before so thanks for putting it up. I’ll have a better look later, and see if there is any thing on Google earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

Try
n35.0226 w118.022
on Google Earth. A quick check of the FCC database indicates the site is no longer active. Former callsigns were WHR435, WHR422, and WHR447. All licenses were to AT&T Communications of California. Obviously, I can't see former federal or military licenses.

There is an unrelated and active transmitter site nearby at
n35.0382 w118.006

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Anticipating the next questions, that is the Hyundai test track at
n35.0573 w118.033
and the Honda test track at
n35.2713 w117.961 .

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The Base looks pretty cool but it doseint look like anything military i mean it could be but i dont think it is but it would have been cool if you got some pictures from the underground base who knows whats under there

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It is possible there is a small bunker as shown in the photos. I'm always skeptical of these claims of huge underground facilities, mostly because it is really hard to make more than say a small bunker or tunnel.

This is a missile bunker than you can tour:
37.8269 -122.528
There is an underground command and control center nearby that is not on the official tour. ;-) It is about 2500 square ft.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
there are a lot of old AT&T communications facilities which had underground bunkers. There is one in NC still active nicknamed "big hole", you can google it and an article will come up on it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
why would companies have underground bases? that would be freaky if they're like resident evil and are really testing mutation and stuff lol

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does it seem like people don't believe in huge underground housing/cities? I mean, I know your post is showing proof or something of an underground base, but is there really any question about this? I thought it was public knowledge of the huge amount of square footage underground at/around Nellis Bombing range. I have visited there before and I believe on government sites even, there are mentions of this. Many are used for study, for protection in case of a complete all out nuclear war. Maybe I'm reading this post and it's replies wrong, and if so I'm sorry. I have take a public tour of several areas outside of Las Vegas in which the Atomic bombs were tested. I believe they publicly admit that there are over a million square feet (by far more I'm sure) of buildings underground that have their own deep water supplies, electricity, food growing, etc... All of this built for a worst case scenario. If I remember right, I think they said they could support something like over 1000 or more employees for at least a year with what they have now. I'd be willing to bet they can grow all sorts of food down there as well. The water reservoirs are enormous and if rationed, I'm sure would last well beyond that. Anyhow, I feel like I've rambled. I was just curious if these underground bases/cities are myths to people. Not meaning to hijack this thread, just reading it seemed that people were a little skeptical and needed proof. The proof is out there, just search the various government websites.

JPT

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Iron-Ghost

dont laugh....come to nm to dulce, or just use goggle earth ,once at dulce nm go due north just over the border to colorado and look for the two massive caves that are used supposedly for aliens to fly in and out of the underground biotech facility, mabey take a hike up there for yourself????creepy stuff in NM,

new topics

top topics

join