It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/12/2008 north texas infared UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

watch the speed as it pass's moon

and at very end of video it go's right no man made aircraft can do this.

so what is this?
debunk plz

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I can't believe there haven't been any comments on this. While clueless as to what was captured, I think we can pretty much agree it's not one of the following:

Swamp Gas
Weather Balloon
Kite
Flares

Being from N Texas myself the sounds in the background were all too familiar.
Besides the constant wind and traffic, the low hum of machinery sounds exactly like the natural gas drilling equipment that's been build/established all over the Dallas/Fort Worth area - with a large concentration of it being in Tarrant County. (the machinery goes non-stop for up to 6 weeks until the gas resource is found and then they tap it off. The equip is then removed after the tap is secured)

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Im surprised that this thread has only recieved one reply. Im from dallas. I dont recall hearing anyone mention seeing anything like this. It seems to me that more people would have seen somthing like that. does anyone know exactly where in north texas this was shot? It doesnt seem to say on the persons youtube channel. I dont know what it is but I would love to find out.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hmmm, not sure. Though it would be hard to hoax with all that jitter, I find the absence of comment by the person filming it to be a bit suspicious. It's not really proof of anything. Just another 'light' in the sky (along with thousands of others here). That's my guess as to why no-one's been bothered to comment.

I could be wrong but thats my 2 pennies worth.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The original youtube 'theyareoutthere' kindly joined ats by our invitation when we were discussing one of his videos...

UFO Appears to be Flying Behind the Moon

Any questions you have he may be able to answer them.

As for the video, I'm not sure what to think. It is very shaky.

top topics

join