It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Chit Chat For A while Form Spirit to Micro Atoms and to Macro Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
When I post This Video on AO they get Angry at Me and I get Banned

The Unity of Spirit and Matter
en.wikipedia.org...

I hope This Topic Will be More Fruitful Here

Let Us See What is your Good Reasonable Opinion on this Videos

[edit on 14-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Truthfully John, all your images and videos are a reflection of what is inside you. Many people wish to see them and will watch them, but I would rather hear what you think of them in spirit.

I have not watched them because I wish not to judge what they are.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Nice Keyword you got I Acknowledge it as the BEST Precise and Concise Answer response you deliver no Cryptic just simple and plane (^^,)

Colossians 3

Rules for Holy Living

1Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

For Giving Me A Nice Response like in the Book Mr. Rick Warren Here's A Video for you

[edit on 15-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnb1
Nice Keyword you got I Acknowledge it as the BEST Precise and Concise Answer response you deliver no Cryptic just simple and plane (^^,)

Colossians 3

Rules for Holy Living

1Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

The way of the truth is simple and with clarity, and I hope you can see this.

I know you.

I do not wish to see something that is outside of me with a video, but I want you to tell me what it is you are trying to say. Give me your interpretation of the videos please and tell me what they mean.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Regards Me to Respected AO People I'm Doing Fine here with the Moderators and Administrators Here They really Teach me Well 5W1H to POST a Good Pattern of Many Good Manners on replying and posting a response to others.

Hi (^^,)

How are you Long TIME NO CHAT with you

Are you still annoyed at me?

and how are the others on the Other Hollow Physical World they believe in? (^^,)

Me and Magnet Man are Doing Well in Exploring many Good Supernatural things We Do not know Well each other but we are always jiving and meeting all the good possibilities to avoid conflict and misunderstanding

About the Question you are laying It's Hard TO POST MY Answer really Because it is very very long and sometimes delusional to others (^^,) One thing I know Good Actions speaks Louder than Words Annoying but Sensible and meaningful.
www.psychegenetics.proboards...##.###/index.cgi?board=art&action=display&thread=1204438481&page=1

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Regards Me to Respected AO People I'm Doing Fine here with the Moderators and Administrators Here They really Teach me Well 5W1H to POST a Good Pattern of Many Good Manners on replying and posting a response to others.

Are you still annoyed at me?

and how are the others on the Other Hollow Physical World they believe in? (^^,)

Let me give you the truth. I post at AO, but I am not the one annoyed at you nor did I ever criticize or call any of your posts a lie.

I am not your accuser.

I simply want to see what you are saying with this post.

I understand the title of macro and micro universe.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Nice Very Nice (^^,) Even if we did not met each other but we are saying Both the Truth and the pattern of codex that just simply only US who are Universal Thinker
understand each other. Just like the Prophet Jonah He did Not commit Sin a Suicide but He felt To Die 50/50 in 3 days & 3 Nights a suspended world of sleeping in the POWER of Our GOD ALMIGHTY.

Jeremiah 6:16

16 This is what the LORD says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, 'We will not walk in it.'

Isaiah 34:16

16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read:
None of these will be missing,
not one will lack her mate.
For it is his mouth that has given the order,
and his Spirit will gather them together.

Mark 4:11-12

11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

12so that, " 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'[a]"

Daniel 12:4, 9-10

4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

after understanding it Deeply from it's Outer core to Inner Core Meaning Do this...1 John 4:1-3

1 John 1:8-9

8If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Nice Very Nice (^^,) Even if we did not me but we are saying Both the Truth and the pattern of codex that just simply only US who are Universal Thinker
understand each other. Just like the Prophet Jonah He did Not commit Sin a Suicide but He felt To Die 50/50 in 3 days & 3 Nights a suspended world of sleeping in the POWER of Our GOD ALMIGHTY.

I understand you more than you know. I understand your struggle with people not believing what you are saying and I know all about the accusation of delusion, for I have been there.

Jonah was running away from his obligations when the temptest came. He had no choice but to die the physical death in the storm or take the leap of faith into the sea, where he was swallowed by the whale for 3 days and 3 nights.

His reasoning was that the storm had come because he was the one who was causing it by not fulfilling his obligation.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This is OUR Promise to GOD ALMIGHTY We MCGI

Numbers 30:2

2 When a man makes a vow to the LORD or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said.

top topics

join