It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Cupid please get a samller avatar! Clinton was a moron. My reasons are good. The Chinese have supercomputers! I do not trust commies with that technology. He sold the Russians rail guns. Osama could have been captured several times!!!! 9/11 could've been averted! Now give reasons on why Clintonwas so good besides that the encomoy was good, only because there was nothing to lower it. Just picture Clinton as the president now, or him in the movie "Air Force One". We would be screwed.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirrorsparadise

According to iq test results I am a genius with an iq score of 149.

Hiya scoremate. The last time I did an IQ test I got 149 too...
But I still don't consider an IQ test an accurate description of all aspects of intelligence.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Cupid please get a samller avatar! Clinton was a moron. My reasons are good. The Chinese have supercomputers! I do not trust commies with that technology. He sold the Russians rail guns. Osama could have been captured several times!!!! 9/11 could've been averted! Now give reasons on why Clintonwas so good besides that the encomoy was good, only because there was nothing to lower it. Just picture Clinton as the president now, or him in the movie "Air Force One". We would be screwed.

not why Clinton was bad, JM..... why bush is good. See, you can't come up with any.

Why Clinton was good, or at least moderate... He gave a damn about the American people. He went out and spoke to them. He gave them a choice in their country. Bush doesn't care. The bastard doesn't care about citizens, it's all about this f'ed up rivalry with Saddam. He cares about nothing else. I swear to god, the man is mad.

Secondly, Clinton actually got us valuable allies, such as China(hey, so they're commies, we really have no other powerful allies in the East), many places in Africa, and such. But Bush.... don't tell me he's out for the good of the planet and the good of the US, cause he isn't. He has already lost France and Germany, and soon to lose more valuable allies like Russia, and China, and even S.Korea(we lose them we are screwed in a conlift with N. Korea). Bush is not there in the foreign affairs department...

Thirdly, Clinton was good enough to try and help the entire continent of Africa with its AIDS epidemic. He gave them medical supplies and food and everything they needed... and it seems that Bush has gone and stopped these lines and pretty much destroyed Africa's human population... You say that Clinton is responsible for 9-11's 3,000 lives, well Bush is responsible for AIDS' countless millions.

Clinton also wanted to keep us out of war, although this entire Iraq scenario could have played out with him... He wanted to save human lives, rather than risking killing millions in a war. And while I do think that Bush is at least partly sane for getting us into this, he is going about it the wrong way.... he's gonna get us kicked out of the frickin UN for god's sake.

So JM, next time you say that Bush is ecellent and Clinton sucks, I'll just pull up this post to remind you that hey, HE ISN'T THAT GOOD.

BTW, I'm not saying Clinton was the best president there ever was. I'm just saying he was infinately better than Bush will ever be.

EDIT: Whoopsies, bad words... lol

[Edited on 2/9/03 by High_Lord_Warrior]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
*shrugs* me either hehe. just having fun with mt69 .

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We are going into that #in war to dasve millions of lives you morons! Bush is at least trying to get of terroists. Clinton did # about terroists.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior

Secondly, Halo, when you are banned, I think it is safe to assume that, hey- YOU ARE UNWANTED ON THAT BOARD. So please, leave the board and don't come back. It is an unfortunate fact of life that.... sadly.... your behavior is infantile and that you annoy everyone around you. So, once again... If you will kindly leave

I didn't realize you ran this website with your 3 stars beside your moniker. No Big Macs for you.

Someone needs to tell the Mods/Admins that you're THE MAN here, not them.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
" didn't realize you ran this website with your 3 stars beside your moniker. No Big Macs for you.

Someone needs to tell the Mods/Admins that you're THE MAN here, not them."

no no, halo YOU are the man with your military expertise hail halo!!! he knows more top secret government information than the government will ver know!!! =P *curtsies*

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halo

I didn't realize you ran this website with your 3 stars beside your moniker. No Big Macs for you.

Someone needs to tell the Mods/Admins that you're THE MAN here, not them.

uh huh. And yet, I did not ban you, nor ask for you to be banned. I was just enlightening your dark, dim little mind to the fact that the admins/mods did decide to ban you, and that to any normal human being it would signal them to leave.

Now, JM.... Hate to say it, but the way Bush is acting, it's like he wants to blow everyone who opposes him off the face of the Earth, with no regard to who follows his enemies or what they might mean to the future.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Big Macs suck, so i'm glad I didn't get any. Heil Whoppers!

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
FYI....one Admin and one Mod banned me here. I know of one Admin and one Mod that support me here.

Unlike you I don't worry about who gets banned here or not since I have better things to do in life.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hmmm... I know of no Admin or moderators that support you.

If you don't care... why did you come back?

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

And don't forget that last desperate gasp of a plea to be taken as a functioning adult...the " 7 year old" offspring reference! Sweet!

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

Well....one of them is letting you go on and on about Omaha, even though he knows the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Quite interesting. It is similar to parrals with Kennedy and Lincoln.

Yeah but there are so many wrongs in those parrallels.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join