It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
All this just because I said Bushy was an idiot !!

I kinda like MD's Avitar!

I bet you've never watched Nick when there's nothing else on TV MT69!? Too immature for you!? How about sorting out that place at the retirement home?

Maybe we could get MD to draw some more cartoons for Bushy, explaining world events to him in a graphic way, rather than letting the Generals go over his head with any words longer than 5 letters !?

Mis-underestimated - you bet !

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by CupidStunt]

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by CupidStunt]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Come to face it, Tony Blair is a turkey too !

Looking so concerned, and so sincere whenever he's on tv.

He's like that kid at school who was friend to everyone, yet ready to be the first stab you in the back as soon as it was to his advantage...............

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Your're all a bunch of god damn left-wing bush-wacking liberals.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You people use words like 'liberal' and 'left-wing' to describe anyone that doesn't think as you do. I don't even think you understand what they actually mean; you've just mutated them to describe anyone you wish to vilify!

Anyway, how about a new cartoon? George Bush is Christian Fundamentalist Crusader 700 Years Too Late man !

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
CupidStunt - So you're now going to play the game of denying to be a left-wing nut??? I guess you feel if you lie about your true beliefs that nobody will be able to pin the tail on the donkey with you. Sorry, but we can smell you from your parent's basement.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
MT69. You should try and provide a coherent response to the arguments posted in this forum, rather than your childlike niggles.

(Childlish niggles removed - was sinking to MT69's level!!)

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by CupidStunt]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
see, you keep labeling everyone that sees that Bush is doing absolutely nothing for this country as nuts. Anyone paying any attention can see this. He is doing absolutely nothing for us but harming us , and this idea of mine comes from what I have personally seen, not from some need to bash every president that comes to be. Even my mother, a woman who voted for Bush and supported him in the beginning has opened her eyes, taken a look at his actions, and realized that he is scum. Its all about seeing what is really happening, something that you obviously can't seem to do *shakes head* . And do not ever assume my intelligence level by my age, I am very intelligent. I was one of the kids who was always more mature than everyone else in school, had older friends, etc. And just because MD has different views than you does not make him an idiot either. It does however make you an immature fool, because like I said earlier, you can not seem to deal with anyone having any ideas different from yours. I certainly haven't called you an idiot until you called me one =). You keep speaking as one who is so much older and wiser , so show it. And grow up and act it. And how about taking an honest look around you. Things aren't how they used to be..

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
mirrorsparadise - Does your HS teach Enlgish class??? I mean didn't they cover the basics of writing??? I know Alabama is among the worst schools in the nation, but come on...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Do you have to be insulting everyone???

GEeeeezzzzz

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If someone wants to be taken seriously....try using basic sentences.

just rambling along like this without basic english skills is child-like. "blah,blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah, blah.blah,blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah, blah.blah,blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah, blah.blah,blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah, blah.blah,blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah blah blah blah. blah blah, blah, blah."

My 7 year old daughter can write better sentences than some here.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
jesus christ. i am not from al. i have only been here for 2 years. english happens to be my best subject and i am an excellent writer, but these are just online forumns. i really do not care how many typos i have here and i shortcut my way through things to make shorter posts. get a life and find real reasons to insult people if you must insult others. i could find a million stupid things to say about you but i have better things to do.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
A million things??? Try it.....in complete and proper sentences.

My 7 year old will proof read your work.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As I said earlier, I have better things to do than scrutinize you, so I will not be wasting my time in order to list your faults. This is only something that a sad individual, such as yourself, would do. I actually plan to major in English, and I absolutely love to write. And I do not need your daughter to proofread anything for me, I am perfectly capable of proofreading myself *when it is necessary*

*sarcasm* *Ahem* I suppose breaking up each sentence would make my writing more proper. Excuse my poor grammar prior to these two sentences.*sarcasm*

My horrible grammar is a product of my four years of *advanced* english. Please ignore it.

If you really want to get into a discussion regarding my intelligence, then we will do so.

According to iq test results I am a genius with an iq score of 149.

What is your iq you brainwashed fool?

And I did manage to keep an A average in my school english classes.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So many important people here ready to take over as President.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Look who's back... boys and girls... it's MT69.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This MT69 character must be infamous.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
yay!! Mt69, the most intruiging person here! welcome back =)

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I kinda like MT69 !!

He seems to think he's smarter than everyone else here, so he's got a right to insult all of our intelligences!!

Sounds like one huge inferiority complex to me.........Freud would have loved him !

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MT69
MidnightDestroyer - Congrats....you found a teenager in mirrorparadise that thinks you're "it." Maybe you two work together at McDs.

As for banning me, try it. Those that run this site are on my side, not your side that calls the President a chimp. I'm sure those that run this site don't want morons like you that use every brain cell to come up with that BS.

By the way, what did you do in the military??? You act as if you're my superior, so I want a good laugh about your "expertise."

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by MT69]

Halo, how did those words taste?
And why was 69 at the end of your name when you're so obviously against anything vaguely risque?

XAOS

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by xaos]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
One, hey, Cupid, methinks your avatar's a bit too big. :/ sorry dude.

Secondly, Halo, when you are banned, I think it is safe to assume that, hey- YOU ARE UNWANTED ON THAT BOARD. So please, leave the board and don't come back. It is an unfortunate fact of life that.... sadly.... your behavior is infantile and that you annoy everyone around you. So, once again... If you will kindly leave.

Oh, yeah, JM... what's with the entire Bushwacker thing? You yourself never gives any real good, original reason why he is so *coughcough*great*coughcough*, so let's hear some. Lemme guess....

What would be said by JediMaster

1) He's not Clinton.
2) He didn't give computers to stupid commies.
3) He didn't catch Osama.
4) um...
5) uh...
6) He's just great and I would follow him off a cliff as soon as I would make myself leader of the world to compliment my over-large ego.

Real good reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join