It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Speaking of Ronald Reagan: Today, Thursday Feb. 6, is his Birthday. President Reagan turns 92.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes, happy birthday Sir. God bless you.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MT69
MidnightDstroyer - I find it funny that a clown like you hiding behind a cartoon character on the internet is making fun of President Bush.

Let's see....who is the NOBODY in that picture again???

By the way, are you about 3 years old???

You are a little bit too much nervous ( nervous breakdown MT ?
) and you don't have any sense of humour ! Oh yeah, before I forget, MidnightDStroyer is NOT a clown.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Take it down a bunch of notches MT69, MD is a core poster on these boards and you're proving yourself to be a transitory wank who has yet to contribute anything worth a crap for discussion.

Aegis, if I may...how old are you? Reagan was a horrible president in every way except one: he delivered his lines and was articulate in winning the crowd, which some will contend is the primary function of the post.
The Bush platitudes? That's just crazy talk!

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If MD is going to say my President is dumber than a chimp, then he'd better be ready to defend his words and cartoon.

If you don't see the irony in someone who sticks his cartoons on the internet while spouting off about how inferior the President of the USA is compared to chimps, then you just don't have a clue.

Drag this MD character out of his room from behind his computer and put him on TV tonight, then see who the American public laughs at after he goes on TV saying the President is dumber than a chimp. Oh, let MD wear a white t-shirt with his cartoon character on it.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AegisFang
this man has been through one of the most stressfull times in our history, ever, and has not cracked.

What makes you think he hasn't cracked yet? lol

And MT, apparently your head it just as your name implies: empty. Leave MD alone, there's no point in arguing over something as trivial as an avatar. So just give it a rest.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
okay. basically what you are telling me is that president bush is such a great president strictly based on the fact that he is in the middle of a bad situation. anyone could be put in the middle of a bad situation and that does not necessarily make them strong, great, almighty, etc.. heh. other than going on and on about killing more people, and starting more wars, i havent heard bush talking of anyhting, especially not of anyhting that would be of any help. and its true.. he really cant say much of anything intelligent. prolly because of all of the crack smoking etc.. a smart leader with a brain would be trying to solve problems rather than creating even more and making enemies with people who have no reason to be enemies *sighs* . but if this is your idea of a great president , so be it =). lets go smoke some crack and kill a few million people! whoooo!!! . moron.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirrorsparadise
okay. basically what you are telling me is that president bush is such a great president strictly based on the fact that he is in the middle of a bad situation. anyone could be put in the middle of a bad situation and that does not necessarily make them strong, great, almighty, etc.. heh. other than going on and on about killing more people, and starting more wars, i havent heard bush talking of anyhting, especially not of anyhting that would be of any help. and its true.. he really cant say much of anything intelligent. prolly because of all of the crack smoking etc.. a smart leader with a brain would be trying to solve problems rather than creating even more and making enemies with people who have no reason to be enemies *sighs* . but if this is your idea of a great president , so be it =). lets go smoke some crack and kill a few million people! whoooo!!! . moron.

man I'd hug you except I'm not that kinda guy!!!

THIS is what I've been trying to prove! Finally, someone who agrees with me!!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
its nice to know someone agrees with me hah. everytime i say something about how bush is a bad president i get the exact same crap about how he is int he middle of a hard time and such.. bleh. =)

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
usually we expect a more intelligible argument then Bush is 'prolly (sic) smoking crack.'

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
usually we expect a more intelligible argument then Bush is 'prolly (sic) smoking crack.'

since when did we use that for our entire argument?

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
wasnt my argument at all. the main idea for my argument was at the very begining of the post. i just added that in because it is pretty pathetic.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the defense, people...Even though MT doesn't have the strength of will to make a feasable offense. He's nothing but a 'Net Troll & shows us that the military *is* capable of effective brainwashing (Presuming, of course, that MT is telling the truth about his enlistment): The same brainwashing that they tried to put me through when I was in-service. The effectiveness of their brainwashing techniques depends entirely upon the weak willpower of those who succumb to it...At least I didn't fall prey to it like MT did because I recognized those petty little mind games for what they were. MT obvoiusly fell for it hook, line & sinker.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
MidnightDStroyer - Unlike you, I didn't enlist in the military. Let's see if you can figure that one out.

If you were brainwashed in the military, it was probably because you spent your time in Mental Health...thus the reason why you're no longer in the military.

Pssst...not everyone ended up in Mental Health like you, so quit telling everyone the military brainwashes everyone.

I see why you call Bush a chimp, you don't respect authority. You're an 11 year old in an old body.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
you are the childish one mt. you cant quit arguing about sucha dumb thing. and you started this argument with some lame comment about an avatar. hahahha. grow up . you are probably just like all jealous because oyu cant draw or something. and you obviously cant respect others opinions either, another sign of immature and ridiculous behavior.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirrorsparadise
you are the childish one mt. you cant quit arguing about sucha dumb thing. and you started this argument with some lame comment about an avatar. hahahha. grow up . you are probably just like all jealous because oyu cant draw or something. and you obviously cant respect others opinions either, another sign of immature and ridiculous behavior.

Please graduate from pre-school and then come on back.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well mirrorsparadise, you see now the problems that associate with trying to deal with a 'Net Troll, like MT69: He can't remember (or doesn't care) about the lies he tells from one person to another (or one thread to another); Emotion-meter stuck permanently on "verbally puree everything & everybody"; Reads only half of what people say that refers to him (& puts an automatically negative connotation on the other half that he makes up); Has no creativity, originality or even an opinion of his own (that hasn't been brainwashed into him by the rest of the world--ie: an intellectual doormat) & has to denegrate anyone who shows any signs of having any mind, will or opinion of their own; Immediately follows the party line to the point of fanaticism as long as the sound bites are good; The maturity of a grade-school kid (Actually, I've seen more mature behavior from *some* grade-schoolers than MT displays); Unable to tell when someone has been purposely yanking *his* chain to make him display all of those symptoms of troll-hood.

Now that he's been caught with his participles dangling (figuratively speaking), the best advice I've heard for dealing with a troll involves two things: If the board is moderated (which this one is), inform them of the troll's presence so he can be investigated & banned (The U2U function here come in *really handy* for that); Then simply ignore the ignorant...

So, back to the topic: IMO, Regan was an actor before the Oval Office, acted his way into the Oval Office & even now considers his sagging career to be his biggest concern. When it was Carter, the whole country was working for peanuts. With Bush in the White House (any Bush...it doesn't matter which), they pretend that the American Citizens are shrubs & start pissing on the country.

As far as I'm concerned anybody who *wants* to assume a position in the Oval Office must be insane: Compare photos of any President during his Inauguration Ceremony (In which he takes a vow to uphold the Constitution, then blatently uses it to wipe his @$$ in front of the public during the rest of his term) with photos taken at the end of his 4 year term...Doesn't it seem that 4 years *in* office visably ages the man a full 10 years or more? Anyone who *wants* a job that does that to him *must* be insane...And therefore rendering him mentally unfit for that office, by default.

At any rate, my next vote is going to go the same way it has for the past 23 years..."No Confidence in Any Candidate for Any Office". Unless, of course, there's actually a candidate that appears to see the position as a *duty*, rather than an *opportunity*...I won't be holding my breath waiting for such a person to show up, though.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
MidnightDestroyer - Congrats....you found a teenager in mirrorparadise that thinks you're "it." Maybe you two work together at McDs.

As for banning me, try it. Those that run this site are on my side, not your side that calls the President a chimp. I'm sure those that run this site don't want morons like you that use every brain cell to come up with that BS.

By the way, what did you do in the military??? You act as if you're my superior, so I want a good laugh about your "expertise."

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by MT69]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
OTM. It requires a security clearance before even being admitted to the A School. I also had one of the available C Schools before going to my first duty station.
That's all you're getting for a clue. Live up to your mouth & find out about it for yourself.

Since I've already given my opinion about Reagan (As well as my general opinion about politicians in general) here, I won't be posting in this thread again unless someone writes something intriguing *while staying on-topic*.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, the A school and then the C School...really???? Wow, impressive. Let me guess Combat Survival School??? Been there and done that. I wonder if you did the Z or M School.

Oh, you going around saying that the military brainwashes people pretty much proves you got the boot, disgruntled trash talker.

I haven't experienced this brainwashing like you, in fact my opinion is appreciated since I'm a graduate from one of the Top 25 universities in the US. While you were busy drawing cartoons, I was out learning about the world in economics, physics, history, etc.

You talk trash about US Presidents to make up for your inferiority complex. It makes you feel smarter than you are trashing people that wouldn't give you the time of day.

I'd bet you were one of those HS kids that sat in the back of the room drawing cartoons all day while rolling your eyes at the class....to cover up your lousy grades and inability to put logical sentences together. Now, you're bragging about your short military stint as if it gives you some right to call President Bush a chimp....quite impressive.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by MT69]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join