It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The High Oil Conspiracy: The Real Reason you’re paying $3.50 a gallon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The High Oil Conspiracy: The Real Reason you’re paying $3.50 a gallon

My friends you won’t see this anywhere else but on the internet, even though, the facts and truths presented here come from professional reports submitted before congress.

Our government claims that we are winning the war in Iraq. If this is so, then why is Iraq only producing half as much oil today then they were under Saddam Hussein.

According to the CRS Report for Congress “Iraq’s peak production was realized just before its invasion of Kuwait. In July 1990, output reached 3.5 mbd”
This same report goes on to state that current Iraqi oil production (as of 2004) is on average less than “1.6 mbd”. That is less than half what Saddam was producing. Here is a link to the report…

CRS Report for Congress
fas.org...

Even more recently in March of 2005 the Department of State stated the following:
That’s even lower than they were in 2004!

Why isn’t Iraq pumping out the oil? Companies like Halliburton won “No-Bid” contracts to build, maintain, and repair Iraq’s oil infrastructure. “No-Bid” contracts mind you and Iraq is still producing half the Oil that Saddam was able to produce. The final page of the CRS report to congress stated the following:

“The addition of an incremental 800,000 barrels per day into this overheated market could have a substantial price impact, even though it would represent only about a 1% increase in total world output. This increment, were it to become available under current circumstances, might result in a noticeable decline in crude prices.”

Well, that speaks rather clearly that perhaps if Iraq could produce just a smidgen more oil than they are now, still less than Saddam was producing, then that would have a substantial impact on global oil prices.

So why can’t Iraq produce more oil than now then when Saddam was in power? Do you mean to tell me that billions of American dollars given in “No-Bid” contracts to companies like Halliburton and after almost 8 years Iraq still can’t produce even half the oil that Saddam was producing?

And that is precisely the point my friends. Our government went to Iraq to control the price of oil so that it would inflate. And my friends, that is exactly what is happening and has been happening ever since we removed Saddam from power.

You see it’s quite simple really. Use 911 to invade an oil country like Iraq and then shut off the pipeline and rake in huge profits for American oil companies. Make sure that Iraqi reconstruction is given to companies friendly to the administration so that they botch the reconstruction efforts completely for years. Hence the “No-Bid” contracts to Halliburton, the company that Vice President Dick Cheney used to be the CEO of.

This article link below states that government officials don’t even know how much oil Iraq really exports because the meter has been broken ever since we invaded Iraq.

www.zmag.org...

“Meanwhile, right under their noses, smugglers are suspected to be diverting an estimated billions of dollars worth of crude onto tankers because the oil metering system that is supposed monitor how much crude flows into and out of ABOT and KAAOT -- has not worked since the March 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq.”

Halliburton can’t even fix a meter, perhaps one of the most important meters of oil in the entire world. Which also begs the question, “Who really broke the meter in the first place?” Why can’t they fix this meter that controls billions of dollars worth of oil? Because they don’t want anyone to know exactly how little oil is actually leaving Iraq?

And guess what folks! It gets even better. Guess who is paying the government of Iraq to sit idly by let it all happen? You guessed it! You are! Your billions of debt induced tax dollars are paying off the government of Iraq to keep quite while our contractors turn off the oil from Iraq for huge profits here at home. Well someone has to make up for all the oil revenue that the Iraqi government isn’t getting from the oil. And you can bet your tax dollars that it isn’t going to be the oil companies themselves, despite the fact that they have recently claimed the title, “Most PrProfitable Companies in History.”

My friends, what is going on right now is the biggest orchestrated fraud ever pulled upon the world, and your elected representatives sold you down the river to make it happen.

So, next time you pay for gas at the pump, send a message to your representative and tell them how you feel about what is really going on. And tell them to stop lying to you because you all ready know the truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
While I'm glad you posted this, and are trying to get people to understand and talk about this obvious corruption by these oil executives in the White House, I beg to differ on the stated statement that you will only find this here on the internet. Greg Palast wrote about this same thing several years ago in his book "Armed Mad House...From Baghdad to New Orleans -- Sordid Secrets & Strange Tales of a White House GONE WILD". He's an award winning BBC investigative journalist who besides writing about these crooks keeping the oil OFF the market to inflate gas prices, also talks about the continuing problem of election fraud in the United States that has been rampant for the past 8 years or so...It's a great read, I hope you find it as enlighting as me and a bunch of people I know have...also I want to thank you for the link you provided and this great post. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
Sky

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thank you my friend, and thank you for the information about the book. I will most certainly look into it.

For some reason people just can't get their heads around the idea that high oil prices are completely contrived. It seems absolutly obvious to me and you and some others, but most people just can't see it, or don't want to.

Thanks again. And I wish you well on your journey for the truth, and my friend, your not alone in that search.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Your welcome kind sir. Yes, I do agree they are artificially inflated and also the markets are obviously manipulated. However, I do think the inevitable day will come when they go up also due to decreases in supply as a result of fields going dry...the question is has "peak" already happened? When will it happen? What is the actual market rate? We don't know the actual market rate because there is obviously way too much interfearance.

Kind of makes you really wish you were a fly on the wall back in that closed door meating with Dick Cheney and all those oil and energy executives...I wonder what they were talking about? Will we ever know?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i've had this idea for a long time but of course no proof.
No they are pumping oil like crazy.
But they are pumping it into the stratigic reserves.
And every empty well they can find in America.
by the time we are through in Iraq.
The oil will be safely in America.
What do ya think?
Crazy?

It could account for the reduced quoted output.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by TimeTracker]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There is no oil crisis! OPEC stated last week that they would not up production because there was an oil "glut"on the spot market.The reason oil is so costly is the devaluation of the dollar by the Chineese.We should see $5 gasoline by Jan.09.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
There is no oil crisis! OPEC stated last week that they would not up production because there was an oil "glut"on the spot market.The reason oil is so costly is the devaluation of the dollar by the Chineese.We should see $5 gasoline by Jan.09.

I agree! The price of oil has not really went up world wide it is just that the American and Canadian dollars are dropping in a big hurry. That is why OPEC is thinking of changing there main currency to Euros, then we will really see how low the dollars will go.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The reason oil is so costly is the devaluation of the dollar by the Chineese.

The Chinese didn't devalue anything. We did.

9/11 happened. This was the pretext to invade oil rich nations and establish military bases overseas to usher in no bid contracts for the corrupt corporations who bought Bush's election.

These wars would be funded by the American people.

But of course, since the Federal Reserve was born, our 'dollar' has basically been worth nothing, as it is not backed by REAL monetary value.

So this essentially drives up the national debt since there is nothing backing this spending. So someone has to back it.

In come the Chinese.

Our government sold us and our nation at auction to China to fund all of their criminal conquests for profit and power.

The driving up of the national debt meant the buying up of that debt by foreign entities, i.e. devaluing.

In comes the Iraq war, cut off oil production, gas prices sky rocket, people have less money to spend, foreclosures on houses increase, repossessions increase, the housing market collapses, the middle class loses their possessions which is the only value they have, and thus, the war on the middle class is born.

The poor get poorer, the rich get richer. But the middle class has enough wealth, and has the numbers in terms of population, to change things that aren't in their interest, which is most of what is going on. So they have to be suppressed.

Raise gas prices, that raises food prices, which brings down economies, which raises taxes, which means less money, less pay, more foreclosures, more repossessions and all of that means less valuables in the hands of the majority, and less real monetary value on hand and in the bank.

Every bit of that spells an economic collapse, big corporations and international bankers by up stock, struggling companies and people's bank assets, everything is controlled, new policies and a new economy is ushered in and it all spells economic slavery for those who are not worthy as determined by their bank account balance.

That's how it is and the plan is going perfectly.

This isn't China's doing. It's our government's doing.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It is my understanding that the prices we are faced with at the pump are due to currency devaluation by the Fed, in an attempt to rescue large banks.

But, I would not toss aside real worries about the proven lessening of production by the world's largest oil fields. Refining process is becoming more difficult, due to the fact that the easily extractible oil is becoming more and more scarce, and refineries and oil producers are now having to deal with things like "water-cut" which is a process necesary to seperate the water they use to pressurize the tired oil fields from the less than desirable crude they're getting out of the ground now.

Sure there's still oil, "Peak Oil" was never about a complete running out of oil. But I challenge anyone to say that oil production at present is just like things were 7 years ago. Peak oil is real, but we're only approaching the top of the curve now. Just imagine ehat's going to happen when we start the descent.

US Dollar hegemony aside!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
so my question is.............why is Corp. America in bed with the Chinese gov?......I'd like to see which Corps pull out of China over this issue....

"oh it's ok....... they'll come around....someday".....*corporation turns head as they keep counting the stacks of cash*

Same reason they're using the war...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

China is the model in which the corporations, special interest groups, and international banking cartels want the world to someday be like.

One child policies, dictatorship, greatly restricted press, government controlled and owned land, housing, banking, education, transportation, communications - everything.

China is their little experiment.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You hit it right on the money

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
so then, fellow Americans, we have all been watching and listening over the past seven or so odd years...since the Bush crime family took over, and we have watched one scandel after the other (and not just infidelity) and of course we have watched oil shoot through the freakin' roof! Over and over again it has been put to us by the so called experts that the reason gas prices are so high is because no new refineries have been built. That it is a simple matter of supply and demand, and that it has little to do with supply, but rather the problem is because we have a shortage of refineries. Ok, so given this many years, and record year after year of record oil company profits, why is nobody building new refineries?

WHY ISN'T ANYONE BUILDING NEW REFINERIES???

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

I'll post a reply to my own post...Michael Rupert in his book Crossing the Rubicon suggests that the reason why nobody is building any new refineries is that the oil companies know that supply is going to decrease and therefor no need for further refineries in the long run...

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is what I want to know:

Since the oil companies have been posting RECORD PROFITS over the past few years, doesn't that mean that every gas price increase just puts more money into their coffers? My point is, why are they such greedy bastards? Couldn't they sell the gas at half the price its going for now, and still make some profit? Why do they need to make record profits? Hell, isn't it enough to just break even?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333
My point is, why are they such greedy bastards?

Because no one stops them.

All we do is sit around and bitch about it, and go about our day, which requires us driving our cars. Hell, we even bitch about it while driving in our cars.

It's not going to change because people are too damn lazy to do anything about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nice thread. I agree with you that something is happening to the oil there. What you propose it very plausible.

BTW I don't agree that the Canadian dollar is dropping. If anything it is holding steady. Remember, not too long ago our dollar was only worth 65 cents American. Now it is pretty much at par.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
My friends, what is going on right now is the biggest orchestrated fraud ever pulled upon the world, and your elected representatives sold you down the river to make it happen.

I would say second biggest. I would put central banking as easily the largest. Still, great thought provoking post.

There is no oil crisis! OPEC stated last week that they would not up production because there was an oil "glut"on the spot market. The reason oil is so costly is the devaluation of the dollar by the Chineese.We should see $5 gasoline by Jan.09.

The dollar is certainly being rapidly devalued, but not by the Chinese. It's the Fed running the printing presses overtime that's doing it, and I fear that it will soon be at the hyperinflation level. One thing seems sure, we’re in for a bumpy economic ride that no amount of seat belts or air bags (particularly those in gov) can protect us from.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow

WHY ISN'T ANYONE BUILDING NEW REFINERIES???

They are. Well at least they will be. All Irving needed was a partner and they found one.

BP to Join Irving Oil in Canada Refinery Project

This was just announced today. When up and running, it will be producing 300k b/d.

It won't be open until 2015 though. It also could cost $7 billion dollars when complete. That could be two reasons that new refineries aren't being built. 8-10 years and 7 billion to build it.

Here's a little bit about it from the company thats going to build it.

Project Eider Rock

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

It's not for me to judge the Bush administration, but it's hardly surprising that most US citizens are against the invasion of Iraq.

The CIA have openly admitted that Al Qaeda is a total fabrication. polidics.com...

A prominent Iraqi defector has openly admitted that he lied about WMD in his own country in order to incite the invasion and destroy Saddam Hussein's regime. www.guardian.co.uk...

A respected US investigator insisted that his reports of uranium imports from Niger had been entirely twisted and misrepresented in evidence to support the existence of WMD in Iraq. Then his wife was exposed as a CIA operative (later analyst) after he tried to stand his ground. www.nytimes.com...

..etc etc

It was all a fabrication. It was all about controlling the price of oil..!! Nothing more.

No doubt, dreamed up over a few Long Island Iced Teas at Bohemian Grove www.sonomacountyfreepress.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join