It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Experience -- What happened?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
MrDead's low-tech monitoring idea is a good one.

Originally posted by Leviatano
Also since they also abduct in daylight, they would still abduct even if I left the light on. (More so as a way to get footage, just in case my laptop doesn't want to take good pictures in the darkness. ) Seeing as we have enough clear UFO/Alien photos that are blurry or captured at night.

You won't get any footage.

Reticulans may be spiritually retarded but they are hardly stupid, and they have an abundance of high-tech toys at their disposal to use on us.

They use EMP's to disrupt electrical equipment.

Cameras and computers won't work or are at least temporary disabled.

Leaving the light on makes it more difficult for them to sneak up on you and also makes it easier for you to spot them than if they are in the dark.

OH, before I forget...Do they make any noises also?

As they approach in their craft and emit paralysis beams - be it a blue laser-like beam for pinpoint accuracy (like the one that hit Travis Walton in the forest) or an intense white floodlight that is much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight (that hit my parent's house through their second-story bathroom window) - they are perfectly silent.

...lately I've heard some scratching noises outside of my window. A few times I thought about getting up to see, but I was to tired to move and wanted extra sleep before class. (No buzzing was heard or anything, I'm just curious) Branches from the tree outside my window is to far away to hit the window or the house, as my dad and I have been cutting them.

That could be a number of things which have little or nothing to do with space alien kidnappers.

Also --
I'm mad now. Could have gotten XP
Oh well...At least I've gotten used to Vista, and more than likely it will become as standard as XP anyway. Thanks for showing me the link.

You bet.

Now go sleep in the basement.

You are much better off than just being another victim - again.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Reply to MrDead:
We'll it sounds like a good plan, one that I would use in a heartbeat
only last time my door was locked and still remained locked when I woke up the next morning. Actually racking my mind to try and figure out how exactly they got into the house in the first place, unless there is a broken window somewhere.

Reply to fastwalker23:
Interesting site with an interesting concept...Makes me curious though they find this stuff littering the air already? (haven't read all the information, but) Who exactly is doing this?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

They could unlock your door and then lock it on the way out, as if they had the keys. It won't stop them. Especially once you are paralyzed, in they will come.
If you aren't paralyzed, they're not going to be as willing to come in, that's why it's important to cover your windows up like Paul says.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ah there is no way I can keep up if I just keep hitting reply.

Reply to MrDead:
I think your on to something since I did lose my house keys somewhere in this house and they have gone missing now for about three months I believe. (And my two hats to which I'm still kind of mad about.) Though these are just keys for the house, my door has one of those *Push in button and the door is locked.*

Although those keys are "Supposed" to be lost in this house I still think there probably underneath a pile of my papers from last semester that are inside of a drawer. Though if I find out that the aliens took my keys, my hats, and soon thinking of taking something else. I just might have to move back to my non-sleeping phases again.

Reply to Paul:
I still can't help but feel that something isn't right. (Such as they are only doing it for genetic experimentation in the bad sense.) There are a few stories I keep hearing about where sometimes they are good and sometimes they are bad. I don't know, after the dream/venture in which I woke up clutching the covers. I couldn't help but feel relief for the first time in about...3 years. Since I've never been the same since my dog died.

Probably going to end up staying one more night in my room before moving to the basement. Even though it will have spiders crawling about (Its furnished and everything but the occasional spider still comes by) I'll sleep there. I mean ever since I lost that "Fear" of them nothing to terribly earth shaking has happened...except the lost of my hats which I'm still kind of upset about and probably will never let go of.
But I will take your advice, just tomorrow though since I really don't want to reset my alarms and everything =/.

Phew -- Lots of typing tonight...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I hope you sleep safely Leviatano. Goodnight for now

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hi Leviatano,

They may have your keys but they don't need them to pick your locks and then re-lock (as Mr Dead stated) on the way out.

Reply to Paul:
I still can't help but feel that something isn't right. (Such as they are only doing it for genetic experimentation in the bad sense.)

One of the things they like to do is kidnap young women of good genetic stock, artificially inseminate them with Reticulan sperm, bring them back to this world, wait until they are close to full term, kidnap them again, surgically remove their baby, and raise the child on their own with occasional visits from mommy.

They do this via a long-term breeding program so they can cultivate a race of Hybrids, a cross between how we look and how a Reticulan-alien looks.

Alien/Human Hybrids

The saga of Pamela Stonebrooke:

According to Stonebrooke, her earliest "conscious contact" occurred five years ago, whereupon she found herself aboard an alien vessel in the middle of the night. "It was pretty typical," she grants. "Although I don't know how typical this is: I was taken into a room and presented with my four hybrid daughters who called me 'mommy.'" The event leveled her pre-existing life like a hurricane, she says: "The first year and a half that I had these contacts, I literally couldn't do anything else. I let my music go. As far as I was concerned, I had to figure this out, and it was a primary motivating force in my life. I stopped doing clubs, I stopped doing gigs, stopped writing, and even though I missed it and felt bad that I didn't have that spark of inspiration, there was something more pressing for me to deal with."

Source: Abductees

Mr Dead and myself, and probably many other people in this forum would prefer that you not go through that

There are a few stories I keep hearing about where sometimes they are good and sometimes they are bad. I don't know, after the dream/venture in which I woke up clutching the covers. I couldn't help but feel relief for the first time in about...3 years. Since I've never been the same since my dog died.

Probably going to end up staying one more night in my room before moving to the basement.

Good girl

Even though it will have spiders crawling about (Its furnished and everything but the occasional spider still comes by) I'll sleep there. I mean ever since I lost that "Fear" of them nothing to terribly earth shaking has happened...except the lost of my hats which I'm still kind of upset about and probably will never let go of.
But I will take your advice, just tomorrow though since I really don't want to reset my alarms and everything =/.

We are here to help you

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Ah, well then the keys are somewhere in this house still...Wonder where they can be though since they should be in my usual spot where I keep them. Err thought we established I wasn't a girl
Though not to be confused with my brain wave patterns that might switch back and forth between masculine and feminine thoughts. So not to much danger in the fact that they may still an Egg since I can't produce one anyway

Well some things have been moved to the basement, just have to find covers now and a pillow that is comfy enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Interesting story

If i am not being to rude, i would like to ask a few questions if that is ok with you Leviatano.

Do you have ache in your joints (if yes, how often?)
Headaches (if yes, how often?)
Do you see any lightspots, darkspots or different shaped spots?

When you dream (?) do you remember any textures, smells, feelings, pains, being warm or cold?
Do you have routines that you follow before you go to bed?
Have you noticed any weird smells around your house?
Do you remember much of your earlier childhood (4-9 yrs)?
How old are you?

Thank you in advance

Here is a thread i started about abductions, a little investigation i did into the subject The Abduction Phenonomen

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Didn't know we established that.

Sorry.

Just goes to show that you just can't trust how an avatar looks in determining these things.

Well, they apparently are interested in you regardless. Although not as often as the artificial insemination problem, there are also those rare occurrences when young men were kidnapped and used as studs.

But I usually don't mention it because it is rare that it happens and because of the obvious appeal that that situation has with many young men.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Sure no problem, no question is to personal except for my full name

-No aches in my joints, drink plenty of milk so my bones are pretty good if not great at this point.
-Nope, rarely.
-Never.
-Last time I remembered the specifics of a dream was about 3-4 years ago when I first got into projecting.
-Nope, none really.
-Nope, not even the garbage smells that bad.
-Yep, I remember a lot about my earlier childhood.
-I am 19

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Yep.

Sure my avatar has confused a few people as to whether or not I'm male or female.

Oh-no..I really don't want to hear more now.
have a lot of that going on in my town. (A few women just getting men that they like) I'm hoping that isn't the case here. Though I can see why some young men would love the idea

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Thanks for answering the questions

Perhaps you wont like to hear this though.
This my opinion and a conclusion.

I think after seeing your room, the carpet that you have, the electric wares on the carpet.

Try to put everything electric on to something instead on the carpet.
I think what you are hearing and what you are feeling could be electric charges, generated from the carpet, when you walk on your carpet you can take static electricity with you.

And when you lie down on the bed you feel the effects from it, since you dont have any contact with floor any more.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

I think I know what you mean, though the only wires on the floor now are the ones for the clock. Other than that I try to keep my cell phone on the desk. TheThe reason its on the floor there is because I had to take a good picture of it as well. Though now that my room is being changed around a bit (Moving furniture here and there) Its now on a wooden board. So the only wires on the floor is my clock.
Thanks for the input, Going to have to check around my room for anything else.

Oh and nope I don't have a land line phone in here just in case that might be another thought as to the buzzing sounds. I made sure to keep all phones out of this room, unless I'm in a conversation on the cell phone. No phones come into this room.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Well the sounds could be explained as being static electricity generated by your carpet, you can test if that is the case, you need a balloon for this to work.

Walk a few times over your carpet, use a regular air balloon and put it on the carpet, if it sticks to the carpet or start bouncing around, it is static electricity.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Heh alright I might as well buy a pack of 100 and find a use for them all, using one to see if there is static. Thanks for the tip/hint

Now to find those balloons.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Speakin of all the clocks chaning, it happened to me a few nights ago aswell.

I went to sleep at to past 12, so I know it's not due to a power cut resetting my clocks.

Two seperate digital clocks, one of which runs of battery both set themselfs 10-15 minutes forward, not only that they both read exactly the same time whereas before they had been 2-3 minutes different.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join