It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No individuality: Drop of Water In The Ocean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Individual
Biology. a. a single organism capable of independent existence.

I'm going to use this definition because it is what I am referring to and what we are as far as "single organisms" is concerned.

No organism is capable of independent existence. It requires everything to exist and that's just the way existence is, you can not change it.

First off no drop chose to be here, it’s just eternally existed as energy, just like everything else, so from the gate there is no individualism, we are already all the same thing. Second off, no drop has any control over where it lands, how its life lives, or where it goes. It aimlessly sways in the ocean with the tides and currents having no choice and no control and through the air floating with the wind, merely part of the grand systematic machine; the mind of the universe. Every drop only an action and reaction of a process. Every drop does not choose to be evaporated and then precipitated back into the ocean, it is merely a natural cycle that obeys the laws of the universe. Heat causes hydrogen and oxygen to split and rise through vibration. Photons from the sun create drops of water as rain. Dew in the night creates drops of water. The drops of water don’t choose whether or not the sun shines or whether or not night falls, it is simply a process of eternal equillibrium and entropy. In every drop of water there is hydrogen and oxygen, so within itself it is not individual, it is a sociological commensalism of two elements, a trichotomous atomic molecule. H2O. We ARE like drops in the ocean, we have no choice, we have no individualism, we are merely actions and reactions of the universe that is us. The 3 dimensional immeasurable singularity of energy that describes every element of the universe and its varying perceived forms. Everything interdependent and interconnected, everything symbiotic and neoplasmic, everything always changing and never changing that state of constant change. The day doesn’t come when the risk to change is greater than the risk it takes to remain the same, because we are already remaining the same through consistent change for eternity. Change stops only to remain known as itself. Perpetual change of a static perfection, static change of a perpetual perfection, static perfection of a perpetual change, and so on... everything is nothing and nothing is everything, inside out and outside in, upside down and downside up. Eternity is the immeasurable presence of absence as absence and eternity are the same definitions, both never ending and never beginning. No state of absence can ever separate any two things thus revealing the eternal interdependence and interaction of everything and the awakening of seflessness, or one eternal self that is the universe. We are the thoughtless entity as the universe in perpetual motion, action and reaction... immersed in a delusion of thought and surrounded by an illusion of choice.

Emotions do not sway me, only truth persuades the mind, only truth is the mind. Truth is everything. Love is truth. There is anger, there is pain, there is hate, there is confusion... all of love. A sick planet, a deluded world... guiding them back to what they are... through the pain we ensue... through the lives we inevitably touch... through the mistakes we make... and through the lessons we learn, but many of you can’t understand this anyway... so you flock to those that lie to you... and it’s no wonder... birds of a feather flock together, I suppose that’s why I insipidly fly alone. We are all different and that’s how we are all the same thing. It is inescapable... and we are blessed with this logic to know so.

P.s. I do like happiness and serenity... but I also stand for truth, and no one will take that from me. Ignorance is not always bliss, though I see it is for SOME.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

[edit on 14-3-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's an age old thought my friend. Some of us have even written poetry on the subject.

Drops in the Ocean by mrwupy

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Very nice poetry wupy. Thank you. I just wrote this because my stubborn ex still insists that we have individuality... it drove me to write this. I know it's an age old thought
I'm with ya... I'm with ya... c-ya 'round.

join