It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing cat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

Personally I think the father should also be brought up on charges of child abuse as well. The reason I say this is that I believe this is a form of emotional abuse and psychological abuse. I would imagine that this would cause some trauma to a child.

As for not killing a pet, well if it is suffering enough you just might. I have seen pets suffer tremendously, pain I would not want to go through. There was nothing that could be done really and I am sad to say I had to end their life. But I did it in the most humane way that I could and knew how to. I am not saying it was easy but if it needs to be done it should be done.

This man is some wacked out freak though. I would imagine there is some sort of drug or alcohol abuse on his part as well if not a form of mental illness. I cannot see someone in their right mind doing this.

Raist

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Ree

I've always thought you were one of the most paranoid people on here, but I can see now that there is a bit of an NWO streak in you after all!

You've always thought that huh? In the whole month you have been on this site. Oh wait....maybe you are just on a different account because you have no intelligent opinion to add to a conversation. Ya know, you sound real similar to someone who used to do the same thing in my threads. Maybe you need to find a new hobby. Although I am not sure if you have the mental capability. It gets very old after awhile.
BTW, what does the NWO have to do with any of this? Your posts make no sense.
I can't wait to see your typical response.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23
reply to post by Mr. Ree

I've always thought you were one of the most paranoid people on here, but I can see now that there is a bit of an NWO streak in you after all!

You've always thought that huh? In the whole month you have been on this site. Oh wait....maybe you are just on a different account because you have no intelligent opinion to add to a conversation. Ya know, you sound real similar to someone who used to do the same thing in my threads. Maybe you need to find a new hobby. Although I am not sure if you have the mental capability. It gets very old after awhile.
BTW, what does the NWO have to do with any of this? Your posts make no sense.
I can't wait to see your typical response.

"Why people like this are allowed to have kids is beyond me."

I guess you are the one that lacks the mental capablility.

Most things do seem to be BEYOND you!

Don't worry, when the NWO roles around, people like that won't be able to live - and you will be taken in the middle of the night.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This story is horrible. I agree the guy needs to go away for a long time and no more contact with the kids.

The only thing i see on all the threads like this are posters saying how bad things are getting. This kind of thing as well as other shocking stuff that its the news these days have been going on forever its nothing new. The only difference is that now every little thing gets put in a news source somewhere so that we can see just how horrible people can be. I bet if you could go back things might have been even worse before all the media coverage. I just think people are no worse now than they have ever been its just every little thing is now in our face so we have to see it and deal with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow some things just arent right while stationed in Korea I thought it disturbingly wrong that dogs were a delicacy there especially after seeing a "dog farm" and listening to the yelps and cries of the dogs being beaten to up the adrenalin prior to them being killed. Dont see how you can justify killing in that way. I am not a huge cat fan but I'd be damned to have so little regard for life. Dude shoulda "sacraficed" his blow up doll.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing cow"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing chicken"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing cat"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing tuna fish"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by boiling lobster alive"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by boiling cat alive"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing dog"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by shooting deer"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by hunting elk"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by hunting cat"

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Ree

So pretty soon threadkiller will be below your id right? I am sure it won't take long. Funny how you reregistered real close to the banned date of the "other guy". I guess you are just too smart for ATS. Gotta try harder than that.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23
reply to post by Mr. Ree

So pretty soon threadkiller will be below your id right? I am sure it won't take long. Funny how you reregistered real close to the banned date of the "other guy". I guess you are just too smart for ATS. Gotta try harder than that.

I wonder how many other people registered real close to the banned data of the "other guy." Oh, I forgot. This is how conspiracies are born - the mildly inept start to associate things together that really have nothing to do with oneanother.

Watch out because I made 10 seperate accounts and we are converging upon you until we get you banned.

See ya at work.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Ree
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing cow"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing chicken"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing cat"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing tuna fish"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by boiling lobster alive"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by boiling cat alive"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by stabbing dog"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by shooting deer"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by hunting elk"
"Father shows 'how to kill' by hunting cat"

Hmm. I gave this post a few reads thinking I was just missing the punchline. But I gave up. Can you share with us what you were getting at? I think I have gathered that you don't think the father did anything wrong and was genuinely just trying to teach his kids how to... 'prepare'?

You don't think it is kinda twisted and inconsiderate that he chose the family cat instead of a wild rabbit!? Don't you think the kid was a little too young for a 'trial of manhood'!?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
In defense of the father, it's better then teaching the cat to kill by stabbing the son. :bash:
He was likely getting the son ready for WWIII.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsEsterhouse
In defense of the father, it's better then teaching the cat to kill by stabbing the son. :bash:

I so suppose there is always that lol.

He was likely getting the son ready for WWIII.

If WW3 is the normies versus the crazies then sure

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Ree

Watch out because I made 10 seperate accounts and we are converging upon you until we get you banned.

Yet another post that doesn't make sense. I am not the one who will be banned. You will accomplish that on your own in due time. When did I say you would attack me until I was banned. And you call me inept.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join