It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tent cities have sprung up outside Los Angeles

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

I don't think these people realize how the jews have their tentacles on everything. For example, the word bank has the letter k in it. Kosher food has the letter k on it. Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill. Benjamin Nentanyahu is a powerful person in the Israeli government. The word "bull" is used to describe the stock market when it is performing well. Bull have horns, and so do jews. The word "bear" is used to describe a sluggish market. Bears have fangs and eat salmon. Jews also have fangs and eat something they call lox on their bagels. Jews claim lox is made of salmon, but we all know it is made of the flesh of vietnamese younglings. (see the protocols of the elders of zion).

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

I see now. You're living in the U.K. One of the few country, which is boycotting them and their terror Israel. Read some newspaper. You will see what about I'm talking. Your country is not lost at all. But it seems not every U.K. citizen is walking with opened eyes. I feel a bit of a sorrow for you.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just to make this clear. English is not my native language, but at least I know that back in the 18th century, the word Jew also meant Lie, Tricked, Betrayed in English. Guess one, why. Then came the Jewish media control and some meaning of few words have disappeared. Look after in your library and search for an English dictionary from the 17th or early 18th. You will see what about I'm talking.

Why do you think, why your ancestors used this word for them, parallel with these meaning? They had the reason for it. And not because U.K. was a Nazi country back in the 18th century. Everything has a reason.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

You make it sound as if all the ills of our country could be solved by a space program????

We can't even take care of our own planet properly, we have no business messing up more of the universe.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Um, yeah, whatever you say.........no homelessness in New Zealand?

Bugman82, homeless people in New Zealand are 99% people with drug and alcohol problems who no matter what you do to help them squander that.

Our unemployment rate is down to 3.3% and anybody who needs shelter, including drunks can get it.

Many years ago I worked for my city council's housing branch. My council runs numerous apartment blocks, low rise complexes and rents out houses all at discount rents from around $60 per week upwards.

Even at that time there were horror advertisments claiming homeless but in fact I was on the front line interviewing applicants.

With a stock of 8000 apartments, we had about a third of our flats empty and people referred to us as desperate would turn their noses up at perfectly good well maintained flats, because secretly they preferred to stay living with family or friends and remain in their existing drinking culture.

There are two groups here with overcrowding problems. Those with drink and drugs problems, or migrants.

Migrants are given cheap housing in NZ by councils, but not by central government. They are generally low waged because they often can't speak English.

Somali and Iraqi refugees here are gifted taxis to provide them with jobs.

You have to be worse than hopeless to be homeless here and generally our homeless have chosen that path.

That is a far cry from working poor who work regular jobs who suffer foreclosures.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
About that Gypsy method. Do you believe it's a joke? It's happened in my country few times. So, that's a direct hit, even if you wanted to present it as sarcasm. You will see one day, that everything what I written down is correct. But maybe that will be late for your country.

I do not think its a joke. You are right, the method the jews use of dispatching a gang of gypsies has been used in your country a few times. Jews will make people sign usurious contracts at claw point and will use hypnotic potions made with matzah and the blood of younglings. Nobody is denying this.

We should clarify things about the "gypsy method." Jews have been able to utilize illegal alien mexicans to do their bidding when there are shortages of gypsies. The Mosad was able to develop a Mexican tracking device which can easily be installed into a jew's horns.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Do a little search on world populations and see how few the numbers are for Jewish people. Now, according to you, if they are so powerful that they have caused all the ills of the earth, being such a minority, I think I would have to give them kudos for staying in such a powerful position.

Honestly, your posts are sounding offensive.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

A minority, which is controlling most of major area of the world today. They're dangerous. I never turned against anyone in my life, I never harmed anyone in my life. But I'm intend to defend anyone, whose have been or will be betrayed by them. It's maybe sound offensive... be it. I don't care. But I saw already how they ruined my country within 6 years, no more. We had one of the best economy 6 years ago. We had the greatest scholars, and the second best schools and universities in Europe, we had the best hospital service in Europe too. And we're in the last in all three of them, thanks to them, because they ruined them. And this happened only under their control. Under six years.

Now, the U.S. is under their influence too. Media, Government, etc, etc... And they're doing the same with the U.S. in the last 8 years, what they did with my country. Now, if they was able to ruin my country that quickly, and we resisted and fought back, see what did they do with the U.S. within 8 years, when the U.S. population did not resist due to some brainwash. Minority? Yes. Powerful and evil. Definitely.

I'm just trying to warn people about something, which is happened with a lead country in Europe. U.S. was a proud nation before. And now it's a wreck.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

DC.. Let's agree to differ on this one. By the way, your English is pretty good.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Generally that's true. But what happens when someone who is otherwise responsible loses his or her job? What happens if investments take a dive and coincides with job loss? You could argue that there are fewer of these types of people, but, as many have said, it's the middle class that are getting hammered. They are losing their jobs due to the deportation of labor. Their dollar is worth about 44¢ less. The value of their short term and long term investments correspond to the value of the dollar. The market itself is by many accounts (see Warren Buffett) in a recession. Wal-Mart is not in the business of paying down mortgages (minimum wage) any more than it is in the habit of hiring overqualified personnel. America's middle class is currently negotiating a minefield of potential disasters and nearly all of them are corporate induced.

Generally, only folks who've managed to keep their burdens light stand a chance, a small chance, of recovery after financial disaster strikes. These folks are primarily first and foremost single and college educated. The rest, those single or married with young children, are in worse dire straits. And many of these are folks who were at one time responsible until through no fault of their own planning, the sky fell.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

Thanks. And okay. By the way, your country is my favorite (Canada is my other favorite.). I have many friends in the U.K. It's a great and proud nation with great history.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yup.. not too bad here. Though I reckon it was that communist Slobodan Milosevic and the Red Witch who wrecked your country.

Coincidently, my wife made the best Goulash ever last night.. sour cream and fresh parsley on top with crusty bread.. Mmmm

Still, back to the subject....

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

No. It's Gyurcsány, Kóka and the small Jewish party SZDSZ is ruined my country. You're talking about our neighbors on the South.

Youtube, Hungary, October 23, 2006 or Justice for Hungary. You will see some pretty nice videos what they done when we resisted for the first time. Your BBC somehow forgot to show these footages.

Here is a video of it. Some forgotten footage from two years ago. The same was today too. But for the first time, the Government is afraid from the citizens.
www.youtube.com...

This type of Democracy lies in Hungary, European Union and this sort of Democracy will be in the U.S. within weeks, months.

And Goulash is our national food.
One of my favorite.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I watched the video and would suggest you open a new thread to discuss this particular issue. I'm sure you would get plenty of response. I would no doubt join the debate.

Best wishes

Myrdyn

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow this thread certanly got way way way off topic. Lets see if I can yank this thing back to the subject it was on.

Homelessness, is a rising concern in the US. The amount of foreclosures are hitting record highs in the US. Not all of these people are able to move into a rental apartment and thus become homeless.

ABC News

The National Alliance to End Homelessness states that there are roughly 744,313 homeless and chronically homeless people in the United States. This should shock you all.

Also heading into this problem is that jobs growth is much weaker than expected.

So with this in mind you have to see that with people not making enough money or having no job and thus their home they bought gets foreclosed upon they are forced to become homeless.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sorry Whatukno.

I was just trying to convey that this situation does not have to be innevitable and people can choose another reality at the ballot box by demanding more of their representatives.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I honestly think that there are many people who just don't want to face the reality and graveness of the current situation. Almost easier to be able to blame the people that have fallen on hard times than admit the crisis.

This is unfortunate because I think that we are only seeing the beginning of this mess. I do hope I'm wrong, but I don't think we have even scratched the surface of how hard times are about to get.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I see people on a regular basis that would rather spend their money on booze and drugs before they pay their rent, so where I come from these people deserve to be out on their ass.
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Maybe we as a society should be civil and humain and adress the underlying factors in society for example that lead to this, or perhaps the person who is suffering a mental illness like depression that is treatable but who has begun to self medicate with drugs or alcohol...or maybe the victom of a brutal crime such as sexual assault who turns to substance for an escape from the untreated trauma....It's not always so clean. I see your point about people makeing bad decisions, but I also know that society shares some responsibility here, and we need a health and mental health care infrastructure to deal with mental illness and adictions. I'm not saying it's not their fault, but whether we like it or not, we are all in this together.

Business needs healthy people to shop in their stores. Business needs healthy people to work. Our nation needs productivity. Not having systems in place to treat people who need treatment results in significant losses to national productivity. Having a bunch of your citizens living in tent camps (Hoovervilles...let's call them Bushvilles) does nothing to help our economy, that's for sure.

*** puts on my bullet proof vest now ***

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Not that it helps the situation in the US, but just to put things in perspective: 0.25% of the US population are homeless - 0.40% of the UK population are also homeless (almost twice as high). See www.homelesspages.org.uk...

US: 744,313 of 300,000,000
UK: 240,000 of 60,000,000

It's been a problem here for a long time. Sadly, we've become used to it.

[edit on 15/3/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
All those people have to do is build a mini cyclone plant using water of course and badabingbadaboom...free energy.

really its not hard to build at all...money saved...money for other bills.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Dr.Greenthumb]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join