It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has no real power over us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
they may have the money but they don't have what every person has...The constitution!!! We as americans could over throw these dicks if we wanted to...Just another Boston Tea Party on our hands! Think about that!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm proposing a project that all anti-NWOers can participate in. Below is a draft of an email, that can be sent to members of Congress, along with a couple of links, one of which is a website that has email links to senators and congressmen. The other link is to Invisible Patriots, which has a lot of very interesting information. On it, I discovered that for every letter or email that a senator or congressman gets, the perception is that 13,000 other people share that view but couldn't be bothered to write about it. So...if 1,000 of us send the email below to our congressional representatives(both senators and congressmen), that will be perceived at representing the views of 13,000,000 people. 10,000 emails would translate into 130,000,000 concerned citizens. Do you think maybe senators and congressmen of both parties would pay attention if they thought 130 million citizens wanted them to do something, especially with elections coming up soon? I think it's worth a try. I'm asking anyone who sees this post, to copy and paste it in other threads that relate to 9/11, NWO, conspiracies, etc. Let's get as many ATS readers as possible involved in emailing Congress. Here's the letter that I suggest should be sent.

Senator/Congressman:

It's time that Congress fulfilled it's obligation to protect the civil liberties of the American People from those who would subvert the Constitution. As one of your constituents, I demand that you do the following immediately:
1) Set up a truly independent and well-funded commission to investigate the events of September 11th, 2001, without restrictions on the scope of the investigation.
2) IMMEDIATELY repeal the Homeland and Patriot Acts as well as any other legislation that violate civil liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
3) IMMEDIATELY declare null and void any and all Executive Orders or other Presidential directives, that a) violate the Constitution, b) usurp powers that properly belong to the Legislative Branch of government or c) exceed the authority of the Office of the President that has been specifically granted to it by the Constitution.
4) Warn the President AND the military establishment, that only Congress has the right to declare Martial Law or a State of Emergency and that the military MUST NOT obey any orders from the Executive Branch, under a declaration of Martial Law/State of Emergency that has not been approved by Congress.

With the November elections coming up fast, my willingness to vote for you and other candidates from your party, will depend on how you and other members of your party respond to these concerns.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the links.

www.visi.com...

invisiblepatriots.com...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join